• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A DEFORMATION OF CONCEPTS AND A DEFORMATION OF REALITY (Morris vs Gremmy )

Gremmy one shots🗿. Death manip gg. Also, his layered invisibility will come in handy here and OP haxes like RW turn this match into a guaranteed Gremmy victory

Gremmy one shots🗿. Death manip gg. Also, his layered invisibility will come in handy here and OP haxes like RW turn this match into a guaranteed Gremmy victory
Morris can counter with operation magic, which is the first spell he uses in real combat, I don't think invisibility is a problem with the level of enhanced senses and extrasensory perception

Why can he oppose all this? And why the starting move?
Morris's "Operation" spell allows him to modify "concepts" so that the opponent's ability does not work,This worked on skills like,Fate manipulation + law manipulation + causality manipulation + probability manipulation passives, and also pocket reality manipulation (with high range 3-A )+ dream manipulation , I think this all serves as a reference that Morris can deny Gremmy's RW

Morris's "Operation" spell allows him to modify "concepts" so that the opponent's ability does not work,This worked on skills like,Fate manipulation + law manipulation + causality manipulation + probability manipulation passives, and also pocket reality manipulation (with high range 3-A )+ dream manipulation , I think this all serves as a reference that Morris can deny Gremmy's RW
Ok but is his spell faster than thought based hax

All magic comes into operation based on thought
Bro what, i've read up to a certain point not everything but literally all magic gets activated through their grimoire, requiring chants and whatever.

You're not going to tell me that it's faster than actual thought based death hax

Bro what, i've read up to a certain point not everything but literally all magic gets activated through their grimoire, requiring chants and whatever.

You're not going to tell me that it's faster than actual thought based death hax
Grimoires are directly connected to someone's soul and mind , and there are no chants, they are just "effects" that the author decided to add, and the moment the wizard thinks about the spell the grimoire will activate it

Look at fights in BC where the wizard uses the same spell several times, for example Dante vs Yami, Dante doesn't keep shouting "gravitational singularity" to cast the spell every time

Morris already hard counters subjective reality. This match is a no brainer in my opinion but I’m not surprised it isn’t.

Let me guess, this debate is just gonna be bleach goons assuming Gremmy loves starting with death manipulation based off vague scans not specifying how certain someone or captain is killed

Then you have BC goons like me trying to convince people that Morris Magic is also thought based.

Then after 10 pages of popularity contes- I mean FRA voting… we realize that regardless of who wins the losing party won’t have any wincons (especially due to starting move shenanigans) and it’ll always be a stomp in some way shape or form.

So I recommend nobody waste their time with this match.

Ja ne.

Morris can't resist death mp and other features, how does Morris overcome Gremmy's invisibility? Is there resistance to abilities like RW, SR in his profile? Gremmy could just simply bfr it into space but there's no need for that. Also, people vote for whose argument they think makes sense, so the "fra" issue is not a problem, at least not my problem

Morris can't resist death mp and other features, how does Morris overcome Gremmy's invisibility? Is there resistance to abilities like RW, SR in his profile? Gremmy could just simply bfr it into space but there's no need for that. Also, people vote for whose argument they think makes sense, so the "fra" issue is not a problem, at least not my problem
I explained at the beginning, Morris can nullify skills by modifying his principles, worked with fate+casuality+probability hax passive and also on a high 3-A pocket sized RW, I don't see how the RW would be as impressive as these, and the only argument in favor of Gremmy was his thought-based death hax being faster than Morris's hand activation, However, Morris is already starting with his active hands on his high 6-A key, and invisibility is not a problem for someone who was blind and can "see" "invisible concepts and substances" and other things with your extrasensory perception

I explained at the beginning, Morris can nullify skills by modifying his principles, worked with fate+casuality+probability hax passive and also on a high 3-A pocket sized RW, I don't see how the RW would be as impressive as these, and the only argument in favor of Gremmy was his thought-based death hax being faster than Morris's hand activation, However, Morris is already starting with his active hands on his high 6-A key, and invisibility is not a problem for someone who was blind and can "see" "invisible concepts and substances" and other things with your extrasensory perception
Why are these haxes you mentioned passive? Also, even if the things you mentioned fit the definition of Passive, you have to prove that it works in 0 seconds, there is still no clear answer to the death mp lol and is the counter hax you mentioned Morris's starting move? I don't think so. Gremmy's invisibility is layered because Isane and Yachuri, who can detect and see normal invisibility, were unable to see him.

Why are these haxes you mentioned passive?
Check Vanessa enoteca's profile
Also, even if the things you mentioned fit the definition of Passive, you have to prove that it works in 0 seconds
I'm not arguing that he has infinite speed
there is still no clear answer to the death mp lol
Gremmy's hax death is based on his RW, my argument is that Morris can nullify Gremmy's RW with his "hands"
and is the counter hax you mentioned Morris's starting move?
Morris's entire offensive arsenal is based on this, Morris has modification magic which allows him to create these hands to modify whatever he wants.
I don't think so. Gremmy's invisibility is layered because Isane and Yachuri, who can detect and see normal invisibility, were unable to see him.
I'm pretty sure this hasn't been accepted, and according to most battles I've seen this should be accepted before using them in vs threads, Not that I disbelieve it but that's how things work now

What is the passive part or h3a related to here?
I'm not arguing that he has infinite speed
No, I mean passives in general have a 0 second effect (like reiatsu crush) which makes them a better passive hax, that's why I asked.
Gremmy's hax death is based on his RW, my argument is that Morris can nullify Gremmy's RW with his "hands"
ok, thought based hax is faster in this case, yes
Morris's entire offensive arsenal is based on this, Morris has modification magic which allows him to create these hands to modify whatever he wants.
oh.. I don't think this would be a starting move, if it were most reiatsu based haxes would all be treated as starting moves
I'm pretty sure this hasn't been accepted, and according to most battles I've seen this should be accepted before using them in vs threads, Not that I disbelieve it but that's how things work now
ok

What is the passive part or h3a related to here?
Rouge her cat's abilities are passive, he manipulates fate, probability and causality in her favor, reality distortion high 3-A Comes from Dorothy

ok, thought based hax is faster in this case, yes
I confess that I don't know how the interaction between Morris's hands could affect thoughts as well, but I think it would be nullified because Morris is wrapped in his "hands",Which means that the RW would be nullified because it would be modified so that it would not work
oh.. I don't think this would be a starting move, if it were most reiatsu based haxes would all be treated as starting moves
I'm talking about Morris with his hands, all he can do is with his hands, "operation" is the only spell he has shown

Rouge her cat's abilities are passive, he manipulates fate, probability and causality in her favor, reality distortion high 3-A Comes from Dorothy
Screenshot_20240318-210928_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240318-210935_Chrome.jpg

Are you sure you shared the link to the correct profile?
I confess that I don't know how the interaction between Morris's hands could affect thoughts as well, but I think it would be nullified because Morris is wrapped in his "hands",Which means that the RW would be nullified because it would be modified so that it would not work

I'm talking about Morris with his hands, all he can do is with his hands, "operation" is the only spell he has shown
😭 Tell me, why should I feel the need to refute an issue that even you are not sure about? By simply reasoning, you could understand that hax, which is based on thought, is superior.

Ain't SBA 4KM or something, so can the BC dude even use his ability on Gremmy? Plus, Gremmy outranges harddddd.

Gremmy: Starts with thought-based death hax. Arguing, "but he didn't kill Kenpachi" is dumb and shows either no subtext analysis or purposeful ignorance.

I don't know what the other dude does, so we can start from that.

😭 Tell me, why should I feel the need to refute an issue that even you are not sure about? By simply reasoning, you could understand that hax, which is based on thought, is superior.
It's not unreasonable Morris Morris has a very good NPI, but also the other way Morris resists, which is with the passive Power null of his immense magical power that nullifies abilities

Back