• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Harry Potter VS.Naruto

Composite Harry Potter character (That includes all powers, abilities, spells, charms, potions, animals, creatures such a dementor's, items, etc...)

VS.

All of Naruto 's Low Tier characters:[1] there're 10 of them.

Speed Equalized

They meet up somewhere in HP verse.

My guess is that the Naruto team wins due to the HP character being a glass cannon.Everyone on Naruto team can one shoot or deal great damage to him/her and Shikamaru's abilities will give them the chance they need to attack.

On the other hand dementors are a weird factor.

Well i think Shikamaru is clever enough to take the chance if it's needed and even though HP characters have the power of flight the rarely use it to hover or battle on the air, 99% of the time they are on the ground.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
naruto characters speed blitz. most HP characters are subsonic at best
Speed is equalized...

noticed it only now lol. in that case . Hp should take this with mid Diff. avada kadavra followed by many hax spells. sor items like the time turner sectumsempra should give them the edge.. not even counting the dementors

Kkapoios said:
Well i think Shikamaru is clever enough to take the chance if it's needed and even though HP characters have the power of flight the rarely use it to hover or battle on the air, 99% of the time they are on the ground.
However, this not the case with Delphi from The Curse Child. She likes to fly using that black cloud Voldemort uses and fights while flying. Also, Dementor's can fly too among other creatures.

I haven't read the Curse Child.

Wait, does the character also posses the powers of dementors?

In such a case Dementor ( amorality, soul sucking and intangibility ) would be really strong factor giving edge to HP team. Also if it is composite HP being it can also use some tricks of creaturest from newest installment ( size shifting, invisibility, some sort of precognition). Also Voldemort's mind manipulation could easily break lowest tiers of Naruto.

Is this meeting random? If it isn't, and the characters are aware of each others' abilities, I think there's a (kind of small) chance Shikamaru can use brain-no-jutsu before and clutch it out with his team.

If it's a random encounter though, HP's gonna win it.

Back