• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gwenpool vs kiyotaka (0-0-9) grace

Ngl After reading some stuff on Gwen. She's literally cracked.
The girl can jump through different stories back and forth basically time traveling without consequences at will. Immersion even 😭😭

No one wins then 🗣️🗣️. Kiyo runs the whole match & can't hit her while Gwen unloads the whole match. W incon
Stamina battle. 🗣️

I think an inconclusive matchup is very well justified FRA as well.

The thing is that while Kiyotaka has all the knowledge on Gwen, he possibly cannot attack her physically. He will have to convince her from behind the shadows, which mentioned before, isn't a very hard thing.

Also,
Yeah but he needs good enough Social Influencing to actually do it. Simply having the ability doesn't automatically mean he can talk people into litteraly anything. You need actual decent proof that he would be able to convince someone who knows that they are the main character of a comic book series that they aren't the main character, you can't just say "he has Social Influencing so he can automatically do it"

There are real life people with Social Influencing abilities, but that doesn't mean they can talk litteraly anyone out of a fight instantly
He has a much better Social Influencing now. The recent revisions have given him enough Social Influencing to just convince people via fear and by just a glare. Also, along with that, he has GOOD ENOUGH social influencing. So, I would be betting on that.

So, at last, I would vote for inconclusive, this is the fairest set for both the characters.
  • You don't give Kiyotaka prior knowledge, and Gwen would win.
  • You give Kiyotaka preparation time for everything, and he would win, he would basically plan the entire fight from the start like he did in Y2V4 and even think about everything he can do to socially influence Gwen.

As mentioned earlier, Gwen doesn't really know that she will win without any kind of difficulty if she thinks she's the MC. So, it is very possible to have her get misguided/manipulated.

With that, the inconclusive matchup will be due to:
  • Kiyotaka can manipulate Gwen to have her think that she's not the MC and then use his moves to the better extent.
  • Kiyotaka never gets successful in manipulating Gwen to have her misguided.

Both outcomes are fairly possible and gives a 50-50 chance to both.

So, for that and FRA, I am going with an inconclusive matchup outcome.

• Gwenpool blast ayanokoji with her weapons, due to Ayanokoji lack of experience dealing with heavy weaponry
  • Kiyotaka can manipulate Gwen to have her think that she's not the MC and then use his moves to the better extent.
  • Kiyotaka never gets successful in manipulating Gwen to have her misguided.
ALL of outcomes are fairly possible and gives a 50-50 chance to all of them

So, for that and FRA, I am going with an inconclusive matchup outcome.
Counted👍

Ah, again, about Kiyotaka's "experience" with heavy weaponry, I wouldn't be too bad with reasoning it, but he already would have knowledge on them, even if he wasn't given prior knowledge, he would still have a good amount of knowledge of weapons due to the White Room knowledge.

He isn't the kind of guy who would panic that much when he realizes that his opponent has weapons. It's been talked about before that he can dodge weaponry by connecting feats in his AnPr. So yeah, inconclusive is fairly justified for me.

Thanks for adding that point though. 🗿

I'll make a page for her Unbelievable variant first. Just as how most marvel pages are split into different series
You talking about what? We don't split via different series.

For a second, I had an intrusive thought of reading the entire lore just to have a good judgment on this debate. I thought it would be 10-20 chapters but yeah... holyyy...
It's only 80ish issues, it's not really that bad for a comic character.

It's only 80ish issues, it's not really that bad for a comic character.
That's true and I agree very much, but the thing is that it's very scattered. If it was in collective and consecutive issues, then it probably wouldn't be much of a problem. But considering this, it would require me to have good context of the stories, but as it stands, my knowledge on the character is just as same as how much an average 6-year-old would have on AP calculus, i.e., zero.

I haven't unlocked the skill "Create Calculation" yet
90046863e1a4b223f13573e747199de3.gif

Back