• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guy who dies in one punch vs Guy who kills people in one punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn't have a chance to attack, why would he then be equally as likely to kill Sans as he is to die?

Saitama and Sans have an hour of prep, are both serious, and know about each other.

This means they both start all out. Saitama isn't surviving an onslaught of bones that hit him in the soul and ignore his physical resistance while Sans isn't surviving literally anything Saitama does to him.

22Easy said:
Speed is equalized. You make it sound as though Sans will be so much faster then him that Saitama won't even have a chance to attack.
You made it sound like Saitama is so much faster that Sans can't attack. Raising his hand = a punch in speed. They both die. Why do you think I said "cue both dying"?

The replies are more pointing that either can get the other first or both get simultaneously one punched or one b----What am I doing with my life.

I'm just saying that 6/10, I'd bet on Saitama winning. Especially since, with Saitama's level of power, he could probably just apply pressure on the ground below him and cause a shockwave, while being able to keep his guard up.

Voting for inconclusive regardless of that, since I'm sure anyone could make a similar argument for Sans using his skillset.

That's kind of my idea, too.

There are plausible scenarios I can think up for either that result in their victory, but the most likely outcome is complete annihilation on both sides, which would prompt me to vote for inconclusive.

There is no grace any more.

Switching my vote to incon FRA.

Wait shit I meant the opposite.

There's always a grace period no matter if it's unanimous or not.

Saitamas most likely got this. He would surely be durable enough to tank the bones but im not sure how many sins he made. Sans would eventually fall asleep at some point giving Saitama to punch Sans to death. Not to mention Saitama is faster, so he should hit sans faster than he could see, and defeat him. Vote goes to Saitama.

KR is'nt sin based and even if it was Saitama has killed so many people in one punch anyway and all of those are sins.

If KR did damage based on sins Sans would one-shot Saitama(ironically) and this would be a stomp.

Speed is equal so Saitama is'nt faster but even if it wasn't equal Sans would still win if KR did damage based on sins.

Saitama's sins

-Killed at least 26 people in one freaking punch.

-Is extremely lazy(sloth is a sin too)

Inconclusive, both have ways to kill each other easily and fast. > dozens of meters shockwaves against soul attacks with gasterblasters, bones, gravity manip, etc.

I'm voting sans.

Sans' attacks can kill a LV boosted frisk in four seconds, but said frisk actually has the ability to take beating to the soul, regardless of their resistance.

A start of game frisk would only last a third of a second.

By the time saitama decides to not go in for a standard punch like he does against most enemies he'd be dead.

>prior knowledge

Yeah, still inconclusive. Saitama benefits more from knowing Sans' attacks and throws a shockwave. I could say the same for Sans blasting him dead in less than a second.

That doesn't helpnsaitama. He only has one-directional shockwaves from which sans can easily teleport from while saitama has no way to counter the bones.

Which are still one-directional. Did you axtually see it?

It doesn't affect anything besides or behind him.

I change my vote to Sans via always attacking first and spamming tp, tk and Danmaku.

Speed is equal so Saitama won't see the attacks coming. Sans has already fought someone with faster reactions than his attack speed and they still died instantly during the first attack.

Personally I don't know who'd win, but okay? If Sans gets 3 votes it's back to incon land.

Sans: 2

Saitama: 3

Incon: 9

Xtasyamphetamine said:
He still can't get away in time. Doesn't matter if it hits a single duration. And Saitama can just fly.
No to all of those. The shockwave, due to speed equal, wouldn't reach him before he easily teleports.

Saitama's pseudo flight won't help with him being danmaku blasted and teleported into said danmaku.

Inconclusive FRA. Also, I don't remember Saitama killing people, can you throw me a bone here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back