• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Fights A New Generation Hero (Saitama vs Boom) (It's Not Clear who could Win)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
I Have No Story
UHHHHHHHHHHHH
Saitama Somehow travels Time And Fights Boom Idk
Both Are At 4-A (Post-Balding For Saitama)
Speed is Equalized
Both Are 1km Apart
Battle Takes Place At Y-City
Battle Music (Unfitting But I Like It I guess)

"ALL IT TOOK WAS ONE PUNCH D*MMMIIIIIITTTTTT!":

"Look at this destruction, Shining Empress. The monster is going to have to pay. And pay he will."

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!" (Inconclusive):

(I SWEAR ONE MORE WRONG THING WITH THIS BATTLE I'LL SNAP!)

Assuming Saitama is not enraged, Boom still might not have a great chance anyway He fights with the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, just like Garou did normally, but he also has his own martial art, the Raging Flare Crush Fist.

Even with Garou’s limitless growth, he could never really seem to hurt Saitama and it’s understood that he can grow exponentially. Boom also has tremendous respect for Saitama since he’s heard of him greatly in history. I doubt that either of them would make an attempt at killing the other.

The way I see it, Boom will test his metal against Saitama and start with regular martial arts without any extra powers he has from his sacred blessing.

You Mentioned That Both Would Not Attempt to Kill Each other But Then Again Now That I think about it Saitama Can (Maybe) Bfr Boom Via:
djAXSGF.png

I think saitama in general is a mismatch for boom, given that Boom wouldn’t be able to beat Seiya either, and she has her limiter broken like Saitama

But Ngl:

Vs

But Ngl:

Vs
I like it

But Other Than That Yeah This Is an Thread That leaves To Dead Ends
Feel free to explore any matchp with a V. Verse character, just let me know 👀 the ones with no matches yet would be best since I wanna have the chance to use all of my characters! I appreciate what you’re doing a lot 🙌

Back