• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if that's a standard here then okay i guess
It still leaves the question: "How fast can Sans kill him?"
To me, the answer is: "Very fast." Especially considering how fast he kills people with resistance.

Saitama would probably get serious quickly upon being actually damaged and one-shot Sans, but I have no idea if he would be dead before it would matter.
That's why I vote inconclusive.

Saitama would probably get serious quickly upon being actually damaged and one-shot Sans, but I have no idea if he would be dead before it would matter.
That's why I vote inconclusive.
not sure why are we assuming that saitama high pain tolerance will help against soul damage

not sure why are we assuming that saitama high pain tolerance will help against soul damage
I am not assuming that. That was not my argument.
At best it might help him not be stunned by the pain, but I also don't recall that being a consequence of soul damage in the first place.

I am not assuming that. That was not my argument.
At best it might help him not be stunned by the pain, but I also don't recall that being a consequence of soul damage in the first place.
i dunno, i'd be pretty surprised if a funny bone man was ******* up my soul with femurs.

in all seriousness though, even with soul resistance, frisk dies fast as **** saitama might just die too fast for him to do anything. but im unsure really.

im going incon.

Y'all forgetting that Sans can just, you know, teleport away?
Speed is equal and his tp is rather long distanced, he could probably evade a casual shockwave punch from saitama considering the shockwaves aren't omnidirectional, rather make a sector in front of Saitama.

Overall i vote for Sans via quicker ways to kill Saitama, being capable of Tping him into attacks and just generall having abilities that are a pain in the backbone

Y'all forgetting that Sans can just, you know, teleport away?
Speed is equal and his tp is rather long distanced, he could probably evade a casual shockwave punch from saitama considering the shockwaves aren't omnidirectional, rather make a sector in front of Saitama.

Overall i vote for Sans via quicker ways to kill Saitama, being capable of Tping him into attacks and just generall having abilities that are a pain in the backbone
Not spammed in combat lol

I mean, I still vote sans, even if his attacks does not kill Saitama instantly, it will be a really quick process, since, it killed Frisk really easy, and Sans can dodge Saitama attacks, while the first Sans attack will keep damaging Saitama life due to how Karma works, i really doubt that Saitama will be able to make great movements/combat with 1 HP

Saitama's serious punches have an absurd shockwave range, could/would Sans really be able to teleport somewhere safe if Saitama throws a serious punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back