• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans VS Saitama

• Fight Location: Here
  • Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Post-Training Saitama
Sans: 7 (@AbaddonTheDisappointment, @ZillertheBucko, @CheatHydra, @Arceus0x, @Bernkastelll, @Psychomaster35, @TheKillerYT)
Saitama:
Inconclusive: 2 (@FinePoint, @FarerPurple)

ddptv9p-49b2aa65-cc48-4cc9-92bb-64aa4076db1f.png
17-174408_5425-best-one-punch-man-images-on-pholder.png

Last edited:
I called the Mangle v. Toy Chica the weirdest vs thread I saw today. I was wrong.

Well anyways, uh... both one shot each other cuz of Sans' soul manip and Saitama's, y'know, 5 whole tier advantage. Would Saitama be able to dodge Sans' bones/gaster blasters to get a hit on him?

would the bones even do ANYTHING to Saitama? Sans has 9-A AP while Saitama has low 5-B dura. This seems like a spite match
Sans' attacks attack the soul directly. All attacks in undertale do. That's the only reason why this is fair because without it Saitama would just be unfazed, walk up, and one shot

I called the Mangle v. Toy Chica the weirdest vs thread I saw today. I was wrong.

Well anyways, uh... both one shot each other cuz of Sans' soul manip and Saitama's, y'know, 5 whole tier advantage. Would Saitama be able to dodge Sans' bones/gaster blasters to get a hit on him?
Saitama is more likely to not even bother to defend against it, meaning that he will be attacked by soul hax

Saitama has like one wincon that I can see and that's just if he immediately goes for a punch and creates a shockwave that instakills sans but he won't do that in character so yeah this is a stomp.

I hate matches like these. Saitama always gets low diffed from a far weaker character with that 1 specific hax that kills him and its not considered a stomp because you know "well he can one shot lol". Whatever. If this is not considered a stomp due to Saitama having that amazing win con then Sans FRA i guess.

I hate matches like these. Saitama always gets low diffed from a far weaker character with that 1 specific hax that kills him and its not considered a stomp because you know "well he can one shot lol". Whatever. If this is not considered a stomp due to Saitama having that amazing win con then Sans FRA i guess.
It's stomp, unless the OP puts saitama as bloodlusted

Boros literally destroyed an.....entire city? And Saitama literally talked a while with Boros before punching him
saitama watches in horror as sans from undertale killed a small child while also making puns about it and instantly goes for the punch and wins
this is the canon win condition

saitama watches in horror as sans from undertale killed a small child while also making puns about it and instantly goes for the punch and wins
this is the canon win condition
1-Why are we assuming that Sans killed Frisk here?
2-Why are we assuming that Saitama saw Sans killing Frisk?

Wait... in other threads they've said undertale's/deltarune's soul hax doesn't one shot, shouldn't saitama punch the second he realizes sans can legitimately kill him that quickly?

Wait... in other threads they've said undertale's/deltarune's soul hax doesn't one shot, shouldn't saitama punch the second he realizes sans can legitimately kill him that quickly?
Idk, I've been told he one shots because the reason soul hax don't oneshot frisk and kris is because he makes all soul damage into physical damage

We have no reason to assume that it doesnt one shot, because all undertale characters have soul resistance, that's why they don't die easily by soul attacks
Soul hax doesn't one-shot unless proven to do so, unfortunately, the only Undertale character that's ever one-shot anyone with soul hax is Omega Flowey, and he did it through AP and soul hax.

And, yeah, unless it's like Death Manipulation or something similar, hax isn't assumed to be able to one-shot because "Well its hax tho" you need genuine proof of it. Soul hax isn't one of the very few haxes that generally murder immediately at a general baseline, you need soul destruction for that, something that happens with enough damage to the soul, not immediately.

Last edited:
Soul hax doesn't one-shot unless proven to do so, unfortunately, the only Undertale character that's ever one-shot anyone with soul hax is Omega Flowey, and he did it through AP and soul hax.

And, yeah, unless it's like Death Manipulation or something similar, hax isn't assumed to be able to one-shot because "Well its hax tho" you need genuine proof of it. Soul hax isn't one of the very few haxes that generally murder immediately at a general baseline, you need soul destruction for that, something that happens with enough damage to the soul, not immediately.
Well if that's how it works, then Saitama probably gets tired of San's shit and one shots him.

When did I say Undertale Soul hax didn't negate durability? I just said it doesn't one-shot with an explanation, nothing more.
I meant the discussion of Undertale Soul Hax in versus threads in general, and I wasn't talking to you specifically. I just wanted to post the thread in case any helpful conclusions were drawn during it.

I found another one more directly related.
It seems the consensus was that it does not one-shot, which means Saitama definitely has a win condition.

I meant the discussion of Undertale Soul Hax in versus threads in general, and I wasn't talking to you specifically. I just wanted to post the thread in case any helpful conclusions were drawn during it.

I found another one more directly related.
It seems the consensus was that it does not one-shot, which means Saitama definitely has a win condition.
Ah I see

Good, thank you for taking the time to find that!

So, whats going to happen first:

sans' soul hax kill saitama (wont one shot, but will be pretty fast)

saitama goes haha punch and win (will obliterate sans from existence)

soul hax one shotting is quite literally impossible to determine because it's not something that can be measured or compared to irl in any kind of way. It's kinda weird to debate about since there's no good conclusion

Well, I think Sans can kill very quickly, just not instantly.
It's hard to tell how Saitama would react to actually taking damage, since it's never happened before post-training.
He might be shocked?

Honestly, this battle is starting to feel inconclusive to me.

It's hard to tell how Saitama would react to actually taking damage, since it's never happened before post-training.
If his subterranean dream sequence is anything to go off of, he would be surprised, but not in a way that would make him unable to fight or anything like that.
He'd soon become excited and ready to go all out.

However, I'm not sure how likely it is to say that is how things would go if he really took damage, since that was a dream, but I thought it worth mentioning nonetheless.

someone is eventually going to make a 049 vs Saitama match

seems like its a trend making saitama die to one shot characters.

How this is the case here? Because all UT characters have Soul Resistance
No proof.
Discussions on this topic came to the conclusion that there's no reason to assume soul attacks one-shot without evidence of it.
The only assumption we make is that it bypasses durability, but bypassing durability isn't the same as one-shotting.
It just means that someone with higher durability will die at the same rate as someone with lower durability.

No proof.
Discussions on this topic came to the conclusion that there's no reason to assume soul attacks one-shot without evidence of it.
The only assumption we make is that it bypasses durability, but bypassing durability isn't the same as one-shotting.
It just means that someone with higher durability will die at the same rate as someone with lower durability.
if that's a standard here then okay i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back