• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Tier Revision

I'm doing the calculation right now. I think it's about 370 joules.

Low end 9-C. Like barely qualifies for it.

But i'm going to have to post up the calculations and see what others think.

ThJackythejack said:
I'm doing the calculation right now. I think it's about 370 joules.
Low end 9-C. Like barely qualifies for it.

But i'm going to have to post up the calculations and see what others think.
Thank you.

I mean I'd have to watch it to determine things such as car speed and such.

Thats how you get a real calc

But she got hit by the car.

You'd need to call how fast the car is going to figure out if this should actually be a 9-B feat

Oh never mind then I suddenly don't care.

I still need to get one of my other calcs evaluated anyways..

well in the video it was slow but i remeber somewhere in my mind that granny was run over in the front but i won't be able to find the vid

Kyleb79 said:
well in the video it was slow but i remeber somewhere in my mind that granny was run over in the front but i won't be able to find the vid
Then it is not plausible without proof.

The car still phased through her, she was just standing where the car ended, you could even see her phased into it in the clip you posted.

I have seen many videos of her being run over. They all have her getting hit by the car backing up, but logically a forward hit should also work. Can we finally get some calcs done?

@Kuroiha She phased through it. This seems like a bug, not an intended game mechanic, we don't use bugs for profiles.

@Frieza Link those videos.

Agnaa said:
@Kuroiha She phased through it. This seems like a bug, not an intended game mechanic, we don't use bugs for profiles.
@Frieza Link those videos.
I never said it was authentic. But yes, It looks like she was phasing through the car.

It is likely the car hit was a mod/fake. I saw no "get out of car" button that he could have pressed. Also, the hull was opened again for some reason.

Here is one. At the 32:40 mark of this video, a guy runs over her by accident while backing the car up. The mark also shows the force of the car hitting the wall when put in forward drive. Logically it should work that way too, so we can assume how much force that would put on her.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Here is one. At the 32:40 mark of this video, a guy runs over her by accident while backing the car up. The mark also shows the force of the car hitting the wall when put in forward drive. Logically it should work that way too, so we can assume how much force that would put on her.
This has already been addressed multiple times. This exact same link at that same timecode.

The car phases through Granny, as shown both right there, and at many other points throughout the video.

Also according to Kuroiha, it seems modded.

Back