• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Tier Revision

Are you trying to add it as a profile or what, though?

because a profile for a spider is kinda where I cross the line.

WeeklyBattles said:
Then make them, nothing is saying you cant
At this point I feel like 90% of all SCPs have been created.

I think the only ones left that I know of is Procedure 110 Montauk and SCP-217 and I don't they're particularly powerful.

Maybe SCP-914 ?

We have maybe 7% of all SCPs that exist as profiles on this wiki, thats not even counting the dozens to hundreds of tale exclusive characters

Sorry about my phrasing. I was talking about 90% as in 90% of the actual powerful ones that actually can make an impact on vs debates. ...Buuuttt I don't know. Not an expert on SCP.

That group wouldnt be much higher, maybe 10%. We've barely scratched the surface of the sheer number of characters and objects in SCP

Really? Jeez. I read the SCPs and tales like two years ago and thought I was an expert on it. Seems like the SCPverse has grown a lot. Either that, or I'm being stupid. I kinda want to make a page on SCP-217, but don't know if it's allowed or not, as it's just a virus.

My dude ive been reading SCP for years and i havent even come close to reading everything after all this time

Yeah go for it, we have a page for SCP-008 after all, i see no problem with 217

To be honest should the player be added to vs battles they have great durability and are able to tank granny hitting them with a bat

Kuroiha said:
The player is implied to be limping, so it is likely that the player isn't very strong.
But still his durability is able to survive the brute force

Anything else besides that? Because it seems like all the player has is weapon mastery and a bit of durability, because I don't think normal humans are allowed in the VSBW.

This calc for Granny should be taken into consideration. They calculated that 370.14 Joules are required to break one plank. They said they were uncertain about the amount needed to break them alltogether at once, but since there are three of them, as can be seen here, that seems like an easy calculation. Multiplying 370.14 by three gets you 1110.42 joules.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
This calc for Granny should be taken into consideration. They calculated that 370.14 Joules are required to break one plank. They said they were uncertain about the amount needed to break them alltogether at once, but since there are three of them, as can be seen here, that seems like an easy calculation. Multiplying 370.14 by three gets you 1110.42 joules.
so what tier is that 10-A or 9-C also remeber there was a door blocking as well

Back