• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Tier Revision

There is no such thing as High 9-C. There's only 9-C+ and Granny is nowhere near there.

Agnaa said:
There is no such thing as High 9-C. There's only 9-C+ and Granny is nowhere near there.
Sorry. That's what I meant.

Edit: I tend to get confused with things like "Low Multiverse level" and "Universe level+" so that may be the reason.

Edit 2: Why not just leave it at 9-C, as I can't find anything regarding "High 9-C" or "9-C+"?

9-C+ needs you to be roughly 7.5 kilojoules or higher.

Granny at best seems to be 1.1 kilojoules, making her only 9-C.

Kuroiha said:
Agnaa said:
Sorry. That's what I meant.
Edit: I tend to get confused with things like "Low Multiverse level" and "Universe level+" so that may be the reason.

Edit 2: Why not just leave it at 9-C, as I can't find anything regarding "High 9-C" or "9-C+"?
High Universal- infinite degree of 3-dimensional power like matter

Universal+-who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe

Low Multiversal-destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums

correct me if im wrong im not a nerd

Yeah. I normally get confused because before the VSBW, I was on reddit's r/whowouldwin, and they used terms like "planet-buster+++" a lot.

I don't think that's the reason I left reddit.

The main reason I left was because of the consistent wanking, r/circlejerk, "Batman defeats TOAA with prep", "Saitama has infinite power", and all that random crap.

Kuroiha said:
I don't think that's the reason I left reddit.
The main reason I left was because of the consistent wanking, r/circlejerk, "Batman defeats TOAA with prep", "Saitama has infinite power", and all that random crap.
Ohh god ikr the wank saitama only planet level batman like only 7-A with prep yeha i agree about the wank

Okay, this is starting to bother me.

The whole calculation (which still hasn't been accepted, link here) banks on the idea that she broke the planks as opposed to simply prying them loose, which takes significantly less effort.

So, I'm not okay with the 9-C rating right now, and the calculation needs to be looked over by administrators before it is considered acceptable.

I agree, what's Granny's next-best feat? 10-A?

@Abstractions

@Agnaa

How the hell do you guys wake up so early? But yes. 80% of her feats are 10-A. If you would like me to list all her feats, I could.

I think it should be taken into account that in the harder difficulties, Granny recovers faster.

Easy Mode: Being hit with a tranquilizer dart, locked up in the active sauna, or run over by the car knocks her out for 2 minutes. Being shot by a shotgun or hit with the gasoline explosion knocks her out for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Normal Mode: Being hit with a tranquilizer dart, locked up in the active sauna, or run over by the car knocks her out for 1 minute. Being shot by a shotgun or hit with the gasoline explosion knocks her out for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Hard Mode: Being hit with a tranquilizer dart, locked up in the active sauna, or run over by the car knocks her out for 30 seconds. Being shot by a shotgun or hit with the gasoline explosion knocks her out for 1 minute.

Extreme Mode: Being hit with a tranquilizer dart, locked up in the active sauna, or run over by the car knocks her out for 15 seconds. Being shot by a shotgun or hit with the gasoline explosion knocks her out for 30 seconds.

Granny best Strength feats:

-Can open locked doors that the player can't open

-Took down a door locked with a plank and lock as well as breaking the plank

-Scales to the spider who killed the player in near 6 hits (Note in Slendrina X)

-Took down 3 planks with ease which the player coundn't

Jackythejack said:
You see I'd love to also do a calc for this but I can't for the life of me tell what program I should use to determine such a thing. I know people use a certain program with a pixel counter? I'd love to figure it out.
I'd do this along with the Phoenix Wright feat.

two door busting feats. Oh boy.
Use MS Paint.

Kyleb79 said:
Granny best Strength feats:
-Can open locked doors that the player can't open

-Took down a door locked with a plank and lock as well as breaking the plank

-Scales to the spider who killed the player in near 6 hits (Note in Slendrina X)

-Took down 3 planks with ease which the player coundn't
added a feat

Kuroiha said:
As for the 3 planks, the Player is mentioned and implied to be weak, tired, and limping.
well the player is at least average human so granny is physically way stronger

granny has never tried to kill the player with her bat but granny at is athlete

i want to test if the explosion will knock out the player

Back