• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Tier Revision

Sans2345

He/Him
Breaking down a door with a lock should at least be wall level she was able to break open a wooden door with a lock that should at least be wall level

You see I'd love to also do a calc for this but I can't for the life of me tell what program I should use to determine such a thing. I know people use a certain program with a pixel counter? I'd love to figure it out.

I'd do this along with the Phoenix Wright feat.

two door busting feats. Oh boy.

Jackythejack said:
You see I'd love to also do a calc for this but I can't for the life of me tell what program I should use to determine such a thing. I know people use a certain program with a pixel counter? I'd love to figure it out.

Ok seems good enough to do at this point.

Sans2345 said:
Breaking down a door with a lock should at least be wall level she was able to break open a wooden door with a lock that should at least be wall level
Mind sending scans of the feat?

Also @Jacky I use photoshop

This page needs a LOT of revision. She should have clairvoyance for always knowing the exact location of the player when they have her teddy. Her durability should be higher since she can survive a small explosio. The player is able to survive the same explosion and break out of bear traps uninjured, which should factor into her attack potency and striking strength (though they get defeated by her pet spider, so this could be an outlier for them). You guys are also seriously lowballing her intelligence. She built a jail cell with a camera and a locking system, is able to set up a security door to keep her victims from escaping, and also set up two bells attached to trip wires

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
This page needs a LOT of revision. She should have clairvoyance for always knowing the exact location of the player when they have her teddy. Her durability should be higher since she can survive a small explosio. The player is able to survive the same explosion and break out of bear traps uninjured, which should factor into her attack potency and striking strength (though they get defeated by her pet spider, so this could be an outlier for them). You guys are also seriously lowballing her intelligence. She built a jail cell with a camera and a locking system, is able to set up a security door to keep her victims from escaping, and also set up two bells attached to trip wires
What intelligence level should granny be at?

IJackythejack said:

I think that's Page Ruler .

@Sans We can't put "Zombie" unless we have more countable proof.

@Frieza That would be rage mode. Also, her intelligence would be lower than Goku's, as she can't find the player in a closet with holes.

"Breaking a door with a lock is wall level"

Wat.

Humans do that all the time. I was told that breaking a door off its hinges was just athlete level.

Well that depends on the door to be fair.

I'm currently doing a kick open a door feat, and I got 9-C, if my calculations are correct

Breaking a door and kicking it open is different as well.

Well yeah but it's a wooden door, "breaking it" shouldn't be wall level either, I'd imagine.

At most I'd give it 9-C. I realized I did the math wrong with my own feat anyways. It was 10-A from my maths, though I'm probably wrong.

That doesn't really involve my comment but I can agree with you on that.

still she shouldn't be wall level. At most? Probably 9-C and that'd be good

In other words her stamina should at least be limitless cause she never tires out while constantly chasing the player

I mean that could just mean she has very high stamina or they just didn't want a tiring out process. I mean, she's only chasing you through a house.

Jackythejack said:
I mean that could just mean she has very high stamina or they just didn't want a tiring out process. I mean, she's only chasing you through a house.
In other news i was thinking of doing my first versues matchup with granny against another horror game character

Given her current status I'd recommend either one of the fnaf guys

or maybe stick with her 10-A ranking at the moment. I could find an opponent for you if you like.

Jackythejack said:
Given her current status I'd recommend either one of the fnaf guys
or maybe stick with her 10-A ranking at the moment. I could find an opponent for you if you like.
I did freddy they are both at 9-C

I feel like adding 9-B in causing kicking a door open is likely wall level at least.

The planks themselves or the actual wall? Don't wanna click on the link at the moment

honestly though don't add that. Make a calc, or ask for one. We don't add things because we feel like it's rright

Please stop overwanking Granny. She is not peak human. Unless someone makes a calc for that, it will not be added. Breaking down planks is not 9-B. Martial Artists can destroy planks by karate-chopping.

Kuroiha said:
Correction. It is nailed, otherwise we wouldn't need a hammer.
It didn't seem like it was nailed when she walked through it. Are you sure this is intended and not just a bug?

Someone just readded random wanking to Granny again. I thought this would be easy but apparently not. If breaking planks is wall level, then me touching John Cena makes me athlete level, because of the grand and holy ability of powerscaling.

Back