• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Edit Here are some of the world-destroying statements There are a few others that I can’t find like the 7DS X Tensura Évent one where Lillia is stated to be able to destroy the world by herself in her evolved form so I am proposing small planet level likely planet level for full power lilia and camila and those that scale to them.
Speedster, you need scans, so instead of bumping, I suggest going to get those scans. People aren't going to agree with this until you get proof. You can't just waive the need of scans by saying others have agreed that the description of an ability is Law Manipulation. You have provided no proof that passives work the way you claim they do.
Here

I have commented on the world destroying statements. They seem somewhat legit, to me at least. I think you need to hear from some others first.

Those are not what I am saying you need scans for. You have provided no proof that Passives work the way you say they do. I am aware this is a game.

Wait. Are you saying that because the passives are in a game, they are rules for the game and thus Law Manipulation?

I have commented on the world destroying statements. They seem somewhat legit, to me at least. I think you need to hear from some others first.

Those are not what I am saying you need scans for. You have provided no proof that Passives work the way you say they do. I am aware this is a game.

Wait. Are you saying that because the passives are in a game, they are rules for the game and thus Law Manipulation?
That’s how it’s explained if you just read the official website. And I also asked in the p and a thread and they confirmed it.

Where is this said? Neither of these sites look like the official site. It looks like a fan database and a fan guide. Neither of these two even seem to mention passives.

Also yes, the first site is fan made and not official. Check the bottom of the page where it says "SDSGC.GG is not affiliated with or endorsed by Netmarble."

Give me a link of your question and the answer. I checked that thread and saw nothing about any of this.

Where is this said? Neither of these sites look like the official site. It looks like a fan database and a fan guide. Neither of these two even seem to mention passives.

Also yes, the first site is fan made and not official. Check the bottom of the page where it says "SDSGC.GG is not affiliated with or endorsed by Netmarble."

Give me a link of your question and the answer. I checked that thread and saw nothing about any of this.
That’s how passives work in the game can you just drop this? If you want more info talk to makai.

Sure I can drop it. But it is a HARD disagree for me on Law Manipulation and Probability Manipulation.

I'm not just going to believe you that passives are Law Manipulation because you say they are.

Also it's not my job to go out and hunt for YOUR supporting evidence. If you want Makai to explain it ask them yourself.

To reiterate what I agree/disagree with
So grand cross is a new nnt game with interesting abilities and would be cool to make profiles. Side not grand cross is canon to the seven deadly sins manga/anime and is supreme used by nakaba himself so grand cross characters should scale to their respective selves same for the collab characters at the time of their release Here are the abilities.
Mostly agree.

Blue demon mark Meliodas grand cross
Disagree, profile should cover Meliodasin Grand Cross, not a profile for each Meliodas.
Should have the same abilities as canon self in addition to
Neutral leaning agree.
Law manipulation(passives are rules in grand cross that govern the game)
Disagree.
Corrosion inducement and limited durability negation(Inflicts Corrosion damage equal to 20% of max HP on all enemies for 3 turns.
Probability manipulation(all attacks are guaranteed to land except for specific game mechanics)
Agree
Damage boost(Inflicts Pierce damage equal to 100% of Attack on all enemies. Also does increased damage to enemies with debuffs)
Agree
Resistance to status effect inducement and law manipulation(If Meliodas has 4 or less Ultimate Move Gauge orbs, attack disables have no effect on him. This even applies to passives)
Agree
Grand cross demon lord rimuru
Should have the same abilities as his canon self.
Disagree.
In addition to law manipulation, damage boost, statics reduction, statistics amplification, power modification, healing and regeneration negation, damage reduction, limited durability negation
Disagree, provide reasons for why Rimuru gets these.
Anyway since there are a lot of characters I may add them later on.
Edit Here are some of the world-destroying statements There are a few others that I can’t find like the 7DS X Tensura Évent one where Lillia is stated to be able to destroy the world by herself in her evolved form so I am proposing small planet level likely planet level for full power lilia and camila and those that scale to them.
Neutral, leaning agree.
All bosses
Probability negation
Resistance to law manipulation
Disagree

I still play this game everyday. I disagree with law manipulation till evidence of law manipulation itself is brought up. They're just passive abilities of the characters that do certain things, they're not confirmably law manipulation just because that's a passive ability they have, lmao.

You can give them abilities via what their Uniques do, but Law Manipulation requires proof.

I still play this game everyday. I disagree with law manipulation till evidence of law manipulation itself is brought up. They're just passive abilities of the characters that do certain things, they're not confirmably law manipulation just because that's a passive ability they have, lmao.

You can give them abilities via what their Uniques do, but Law Manipulation requires proof.
That’s how the passive works I asked in the p and a thread
Icon exclusive skill 1466501.pngAt the start of the allies' turn, increases the hero's basic stats by 8%, removes 1 Buff from all enemies, then increases the hero's own basic stats by 8% for each removed Buff. If increased to max, increases the hero's Pierce Rate once by 130% for 3 turns. (Basic Stats Increase effect stacks up to 5 times).
Silent Wrath

Can we just stick to trying to create profiles for grandcross exclusive characters?
I am trying but they keep asking for scans for a mobile game and I am trying to give them information and then they say it has nothing to do with netmarble when’s it’s their official site for characters abilities. Like just drop this already and let’s work on the profiles.
I don’t have them and I don’t have time to search them either
Some help here please

That’s how the passive works I asked in the p and a thread

You keep saying you asked in the p and a thread, but you have yet to actually provide a link to the question and answer. I checked the powers and abilities thread, I did not see a question from you about law manipulation or passives in Grand Cross.

I also have no idea what that link is supposed to prove at all.

I am trying but they keep asking for scans for a mobile game
Hey guess what, other mobile games still have scans. Screenshot the conversations or the text blurbs that prove something. If you want an example, take a look at some F/GO stuff.

and I am trying to give them information and then they say it has nothing to do with netmarble when’s it’s their official site for characters abilities.
Because the websites you posted, are not affiliated with Netmarble. https://www.sdsgc.gg/tier very specifically says as much. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see that. The combat guide you posted is also not affilated with Netmarble as it is posted by Bluestacks. An emulator.

Like just drop this already and let’s work on the profiles.
You can work on the profiles all you want, just drop Law Manip and Probability Manip as you have no proof for them.

I don't care what someone said in a P&A thread. It doesn't matter. Them looking at 1 character's Unique and saying "that's law manip" doesn't make it law manip.

So as a note. I just checked the official AND unofficial P&A threads. Speedster has not asked about Grand Cross Passives/Unique Abilities at all. On the unofficial P&A thread, Speedster has only asked what the thread was for. On the official thread, he has asked significantly more questions, but none of them about passives. On top of that ByAsura has not posted in the official P&A thread AT ALL. I also asked ByAsura if Speedster had asked anything about the Grand Cross passives and law manipulation and he said NO.

So as a note. I just checked the official AND unofficial P&A threads. Speedster has not asked about Grand Cross Passives/Unique Abilities at all. On the unofficial P&A thread, Speedster has only asked what the thread was for. On the official thread, he has asked significantly more questions, but none of them about passives. On top of that ByAsura has not posted in the official P&A thread AT ALL. I also asked ByAsura if Speedster had asked anything about the Grand Cross passives and law manipulation and he said NO.
I can confirm He talked about that being law Manip on a few occasions but never asked any confirmation or provided proofs

Tho i can see the reasoning behind it

Passives in grand Cross are rules that apply to reality they are imposed by the characters and will apply no matter What

They can range from not being able to get one shotted to having automatic shields or reductions or even gettings amps the game is in french and on my PC but i could provide screenshots if you want

I can confirm He talked about that being law Manip on a few occasions but never asked any confirmation or provided proofs
I literally just asked ByAsura in a conversation if he said they are law manipulation and he said no. If you want to convince me that ByAsura said they were Law Manipulation then give me the posts where he said that.

Tho i can see the reasoning behind it

Passives in grand Cross are rules that apply to reality they are imposed by the characters and will apply no matter What
That sounds like it's just a game mechanic. As I have asked many times, where are you getting this description of passives?

They can range from not being able to get one shotted to having automatic shields or reductions or even gettings amps the game is in french and on my PC but i could provide screenshots if you want
This doesn't even sound like law manipulation? It's just a passive ability. I'm not quite sure what not being one shot would be, look at Sturdy from Pokemon I guess. Statistics Reduction/Amp.

Please do provide screenshots and some translations. I do not want examples of passives though, I want why passives would be law manipulation.

It is very common for speedster to misquote someone
This is way beyond misquoting someone. Speedster is saying he asked a question (that he never did) and ByAsura gave an answer to this (non existent) question with an answer that ByAsura himself is saying he did not give. This all happened in a thread that ByAsura has never posted in.

This is just lying.

This is way beyond misquoting someone. Speedster is saying he asked a question (that he never did) and ByAsura gave an answer to this (non existent) question with an answer that ByAsura himself is saying he did not give. This all happened in a thread that ByAsura has never posted in.

This is just lying.
Damn I was just being lenient with my wordings, gave him the benefit of a doubt that he mis read something but an out right lie is just wrong

Speedster do better

I literally just asked ByAsura in a conversation if he said they are law manipulation and he said no. If you want to convince me that ByAsura said they were Law Manipulation then give me the posts where he said that.
I expressed myself poorly i was referring to Speedster

That sounds like it's just a game mechanic. As I have asked many times, where are you getting this description of passives?
It’s how they work they are on the characters kits

This doesn't even sound like law manipulation? It's just a passive ability. I'm not quite sure what not being one shot would be, look at Sturdy from Pokemon I guess. Statistics Reduction/Amp.
Rules that apply automatically to reality can be assimilated to law Manip
Please do provide screenshots and some translations. I do not want examples of passives though, I want why passives would be law manipulation.
I explained why, they are rules that apply to the fights no matter What i’ll edit this message to add examples

Last edited:
I didn’t say he was lying, or anything. I said idk and am not interested in GC.

It’s possible that I did give an answer at some point in time and just forgot (there’s tons of NNT P&A threads, and I get asked a lot of questions about this stuff), but I find it doubtful.

Let’s not jump the gun here since this is potentially grounds for a ban.

Last edited:
I didn’t say he was lying, or anything.

I said idk and am not interested in GC.

It’s entirely possible that I did give an answer at some point in time and just forgot (there’s tons of NNT P&A threads, and I get asked a lot of questions about this stuff), but I find it somewhat doubtful.
Okay, that's my bad in misinterpreting what you said.

I still could not find your answer to this question. Or even the question itself. And Speedster has not given me a link to the question.

No offence to speed here, but it’s pretty common that you’ll ask speed for something he cites as evidence, he’ll continue to quote it as absolute proof, you won’t get the evidence until several comments later, and then you’ll find out it has totally different implications and context.

This is pretty common, so I still think there’s some benefit of the doubt.

By Asura still clutching for Speedster despite all He did to him at this point i start to imagine a conflictual bromance

Also, I just want to mention that speed may very well have asked this in a GC conversation and can’t provide a screenshot.

I wouldn’t know if he did or didn’t because I left.

My apologies I was diagnosed with long term memory loss as of yesterday so I apologize if I am misremembered things. I just asked in the p and a thread and it was answered by arkenis just now. Please throw me a bone two. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

My apologies I was diagnosed with long term memory loss as of yesterday so I apologize if I am misremembered things. I just asked in the p and a thread and it was answered by arkenis just now. Please throw me a bone two. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.
I am not doubting that your description of passives counts as Law Manipulation.

What I am asking for is proof that passives are described as "rules" in game. Where are you getting that description of the passive abilities?

I am not doubting that your description of passives counts as Law Manipulation.

What I am asking for is proof that passives are described as "rules" in game. Where are you getting that description of the passive abilities?
From the grand cross database and the tutorial and probability manipulation works for certain passives and abities such as evasion buff skills.

From the grand cross database and the tutorial and probability manipulation works for certain passives and abities such as evasion buff skills.
Post a link or a screenshot of where you get this information.

The Grand Cross Database you posted, is NOT official.

Post a screenshot of the tutorial line that makes this claim.

Post a link or a screenshot of where you get this information.

The Grand Cross Database you posted, is NOT official.

Post a screenshot of the tutorial line that makes this claim.
This is getting annoying if you haven’t played the game go do. Stop ignoring info and asking me a hundred questions it’s getting annoying and in the grounds for and rvr.

This is getting annoying if you haven’t played the game go do. Stop ignoring info and asking me a hundred questions it’s getting annoying and in the grounds for and rvr.
This isn't grounds for RVR. He's telling you to prove your claims.

I've played the game consistently for a long time and this is total bullshit anyway.

I have played the game actually, it has been a while though.
Hard to ignore info when you haven't provided any, specifically in relation to Law and Probability Manipulation. You have provided proof for other things.
I am literally just asking for you to provide proof for your CRT, something that you are required to do when you make a CRT.

What? That's you stating that's what the Passives are described as in-game, and someone saying that it'd be Law Manipulation. Mage is telling you to give proof of them actually being what you're saying they are. I've played this game since RELEASE and I have NEVER heard this.

Give us your source for where you're getting that info from. The simplest explanation is that they're simply passive abilities the units have.

Makai proved the passives claim also https://vsbattles.com/threads/powers-abilities-evaluations-thread.134306/page-8 There you go. Increasing the chances of landing an attack is on the ground for probabity manipulation. Certain grand cross characters have this.
Makai did not prove anything about passives. Makai is saying the exact same things you are saying. You need to show where you are getting this information. That link is to an entire page and not a single post. You can link to a specific post with the share button above the post. It's right next to the post number. I know what you are referring to and I am not disagreeing with YOUR description of how passives work being Law Manipulation. I am just asking for you to provide where in game passives are stated to work as such. Show me a screen shot of the game saying that Unique Abilities are "Rules".

It could also be just statistics amplification couldn't it? Just because you are dodging an attack doesn't mean you are manipulating probability.

Makai did not prove anything about passives. Makai is saying the exact same things you are saying. You need to show where you are getting this information. That link is to an entire page and not a single post. You can link to a specific post with the share button above the post. It's right next to the post number. I know what you are referring to and I am not disagreeing with YOUR description of how passives work being Law Manipulation. I am just asking for you to provide where in game passives are stated to work as such. Show me a screen shot of the game saying that Unique Abilities are "Rules".

It could also be just statistics amplification couldn't it? Just because you are dodging an attack doesn't mean you are manipulating probability.
Actually I meant characters increasing their crit chance and dodge chance that’s on the ground for probability manipulation. That’s not happening you know how passives work and I asked in the p and a thread so enough of the nit
What? That's you stating that's what the Passives are described as in-game, and someone saying that it'd be Law Manipulation. Mage is telling you to give proof of them actually being what you're saying they are. I've played this game since RELEASE and I have NEVER heard this.

Give us your source for where you're getting that info from. The simplest explanation is that they're simply passive abilities the units have.

It’s been explained by makai
I expressed myself poorly i was referring to Speedster

It’s how they work they are on the characters kits

Rules that apply automatically to reality can be assimilated to law Manip

I explained why, they are rules that apply to the fights no matter What i’ll edit this message to add examples
Ask makai for more info
No offence to speed here, but it’s pretty common that you’ll ask speed for something he cites as evidence, he’ll continue to quote it as absolute proof, you won’t get the evidence until several comments later, and then you’ll find out it has totally different implications and context.

This is pretty common, so I still think there’s some benefit of the doubt.
Please close this it’s not going anywhere just need to start on the sandboxes.

That's not confirmably what they are, though. They're abilities the character's have that are passive. We don't assume those to be laws that apply to reality by default.

You need actual proof for that. My point still stands.

Back