• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, what the ****? Close it because it's not going anywhere?

There's an ACTIVE DEBATE. You can't just ignore the arguments people bring and start making stuff. That's genuinely RVR worthy.

No, what the ****? Close it because it's not going anywhere?

There's an ACTIVE DEBATE. You can't just ignore the arguments people bring and start making stuff. That's genuinely RVR worthy.
I am not ignoring arguments I am trying to address them and you keep saying show scans when it’s a game. Like I said makai was the one who came up with this idea and told me to make the crt so if you need information ask HIM.

That's not confirmably what they are, though. They're abilities the character's have that are passive. We don't assume those to be laws that apply to reality by default.

You need actual proof for that. My point still stands.
Can you give me a break? I was hit by a car a while back I also lost some of my memories and now have long term memory loss. So please throw me a bone or two.

I am not ignoring arguments I am trying to address them and you keep saying show scans when it’s a game. Like I said makai was the one who came up with this idea and told me to make the crt so if you need information ask HIM.
It is YOUR CRT. YOU should have the information, NOT HIM. Get the information from him so you can argue it. Better yet, HE can come argue it himself since you apparently don't know anything.

You can show scans for a game.

There are no in-game descriptions for what Uniques are as far as I can see. The simplest explanation is that they're simply passive abilities the characters have.

That’s not happening you know how passives work and I asked in the p and a thread so enough of the nit
Oh you're admitting that you have no proof that passives work the way you claim they do? Cool, then it can be removed from the CRT.

It’s been explained by makai

Ask makai for more info
Maybe you should have the proof before making a thread.

So I did not see Makai's imgur collection of screenshots until now. This does not count for Law Manipulation to my knowledge. These function as conditional abilities and not Law Manipulation. Some of these abilities might qualify for Law Manipulation, but certainly not all of them until you provide something saying ALL passives are rules the user imposes upon the world.

I am not ignoring arguments I am trying to address them and you keep saying show scans when it’s a game.
You can show scans for games. Even mobile games. Just take screenshots of conversations or text blurbs. You have already provided videos and screenshots of conversations.
Can you give me a break? I was hit by a car a while back I also lost some of my memories and now have long term memory loss. So please throw me a bone or two.
Sorry to hear that, but I'm not agreeing with you because you were hit by a car.

Is there anything that is legitimately being considered to be accepted on this thread?

Is there anything that is legitimately being considered to be accepted on this thread?

I put down what I agree with and disagree with in this post:

Boils down to Grand Cross characters scaling to manga. Corrosion Inducement, Damage Boost, Resistance to status effect inducement for Meliodas (Grand Cross) courtesy of his Blue Demon Mark unit.

And then potentially Planet destroyer statements stuff courtesy of the Ragnarok story line.

Edit: replaced a comma with a period for clarity.

The creation of certain grand cross profiles. I am getting a headache over this and it’s worse since I was hit by a car yesterday. So can you please close this?

You're able to unwatch the thread by clicking at the top. As it stands, while this was a conversation you started, if it has merit then I think we ought not to close it.

You're able to unwatch the thread by clicking at the top. As it stands, while this was a conversation you started, if it has merit then I think we ought not to close it.
It’s not going anywhere it’s just the same thing provide proof not that proof not that proof either. It’s just giving me a headache.I know what’s accepted and can be used so the crt is pointless.

This is getting annoying if you haven’t played the game go do. Stop ignoring info and asking me a hundred questions it’s getting annoying and in the grounds for and rvr.
You can't be asking him to go find proof when it's your burden to do so

It's getting quite annoying when you keep telling him to go find scans to fulfill your burden

I believe this thread is stressing Speedster out, so it would be best to just accept that whatever he has not provided proof for will not be considered.

Is there something that this thread can reasonably achieve under that pretense?

Well, i'll give my take on that then.

The in-game statistics shouldn't be used for indexing, I don't believe any of that should be used. No uniques, no stats, nothing. None of that is canon to any of the stories, and they vary wildly between the exact same person with the exact same form and power active at the time, because they're different "characters" within the game. For example, Strength (red) Attritbute Demon Meliodas has a passive that increases his crit chance by 50% when an ally of his dies. HP (green) Attribute Demon Meliodas refills his Ultimate Gauge by the amount of orbs the person he kills holds. And Speed (blue) Attribute Demon Meliodas is immune to having his attacks disabled till he has his Ultimate.

All 3 of these characters are literally just Meliodas using his demon magic.

They have no canonical basis. I'd say it's best, if we make profiles for the games, to use strictly the abilities they showcase within their respective stories. The game mechanics are just game mechanics that go on top of the story, but aren't actually a part of any of the stories. Anywhere.

For example, Sigurd's passive within the game itself makes him qualify as part of the Demon race because he wields Legendary Sword Gram. This has no actual canonical basis, he's never stated to be technically a demon because of the weapon, or anything.

I am aware that this changes the indexing significantly, but I believe it's the only way to honestly index these characters without genuinely indexing full on game mechanics.

The creation of certain grand cross profiles. I am getting a headache over this and it’s worse since I was hit by a car yesterday. So can you please close this?
@speedster352

I am very sorry to hear that. I hope that you will fully recover soon.

I believe this thread is stressing Speedster out, so it would be best to just accept that whatever he has not provided proof for will not be considered.

Is there something that this thread can reasonably achieve under that pretext?
I guess creating a sandbox for grandcross characters that aren't in the main universe
Then by all means, discuss that. Do leave Speedster out of it though.
Well, i'll give my take on that then.

The in-game statistics shouldn't be used for indexing, I don't believe any of that should be used. No uniques, no stats, nothing. None of that is canon to any of the stories, and they vary wildly between the exact same person with the exact same form and power active at the time, because they're different "characters" within the game. For example, Strength (red) Attritbute Demon Meliodas has a passive that increases his crit chance by 50% when an ally of his dies. HP (green) Attribute Demon Meliodas refills his Ultimate Gauge by the amount of orbs the person he kills holds. And Speed (blue) Attribute Demon Meliodas is immune to having his attacks disabled till he has his Ultimate.

All 3 of these characters are literally just Meliodas using his demon magic.

They have no canonical basis. I'd say it's best, if we make profiles for the games, to use strictly the abilities they showcase within their respective stories. The game mechanics are just game mechanics that go on top of the story, but aren't actually a part of any of the stories. Anywhere.

For example, Sigurd's passive within the game itself makes him qualify as part of the Demon race because he wields Legendary Sword Gram. This has no actual canonical basis, he's never stated to be technically a demon because of the weapon, or anything.

I am aware that this changes the indexing significantly, but I believe it's the only way to honestly index these characters without genuinely indexing full on game mechanics.
@Mr._Bambu @Majinere566 @Axxtentacle

Literally nothing. I have no idea about anything in grandcross

Literally nothing. I have no idea about anything in grandcross
Edit Here are some of the world-destroying statements There are a few others that I can’t find like the 7DS X Tensura Évent one where Lillia is stated to be able to destroy the world by herself in her evolved form so I am proposing small planet level likely planet level for full power lilia and camila and those that scale to them.

Lilia, on her normal state, managed to endure battling Meliodas, King, Ban and Merlin alone.

Valenty managed to equally fight against Merlin.

Eastin and Lilia managed to defeat Ban and Gowther.

Shin defeated Howzer, Gil and Griamore alone with ease.

Camila endured keep battling Escanor from high-noon unitl he reverted back to his skinny state.

Okay. That is good then. Feel free to link to your draft sandboxes in our wiki after your have finished with your preparations.

Well, then it is unlikely that you can produce wiki pages of nearly sufficiently high enough quality to not be deleted. My apologies.

Well, just because I could call for some experienced members interested in the NNT manga and anime series, this does not mean that they are interested in this particular game, and know enough about it to create pages for its characters.

Well, just because I could call for some experienced members interested in the NNT manga and anime series, this does not mean that they are interested in this particular game, and know enough about it to create pages for its characters.
I just need crash course on how to make sandboxes and makai help

Can you link to your wiki account page please? I can create a sandbox page for you afterwards.

Back