• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speedster352

He/Him
So grand cross is a new nnt game with interesting abilities and would be cool to make profiles. Side not grand cross is canon to the seven deadly sins manga/anime and is supreme used by nakaba himself so grand cross characters should scale to their respective selves same for the collab characters at the time of their release Here are the abilities.
Blue demon mark Meliodas grand cross
Should have the same abilities as canon self in addition to
Law manipulation(passives are rules in grand cross that govern the game)
Corrosion inducement and limited durability negation(Inflicts Corrosion damage equal to 20% of max HP on all enemies for 3 turns.
Probability manipulation(all attacks are guaranteed to land except for specific game mechanics)
Damage boost(Inflicts Pierce damage equal to 100% of Attack on all enemies. Also does increased damage to enemies with debuffs)
Resistance to status effect inducement and law manipulation(If Meliodas has 4 or less Ultimate Move Gauge orbs, attack disables have no effect on him. This even applies to passives)

Grand cross demon lord rimuru
Should have the same abilities as his canon self. In addition to law manipulation, damage boost, statics reduction, statistics amplification, power modification, healing and regeneration negation, damage reduction, limited durability negation

Anyway since there are a lot of characters I may add them later on.
Edit Here are some of the world-destroying statements There are a few others that I can’t find like the 7DS X Tensura Évent one where Lillia is stated to be able to destroy the world by herself in her evolved form so I am proposing small planet level likely planet level for full power lilia and camila and those that scale to them.
All bosses
Probability negation
Resistance to law manipulation

Last edited:
So grand cross is a new nnt game with interesting abilities and would be cool to make profiles. Side not grand cross is canon to the seven deadly sins manga/anime and is supreme used by nakaba himself so grand cross characters should scale to their respective selves same for the collab characters at the time of their release Here are the abilities.
Okay, scans please. Also not sure if that's how it works.

Blue demon mark Meliodas
Please specify that what you mean by BLUE Demon Mark Meliodas. As not everyone has played Grand Cross.

Also pretty sure the rule would be Meliodas (Grand Cross) and he'd get one page for all of his various different editions in Grand Cross. Except like special variants such as the Halloween version which would likely get their own pages.

Should have the same abilities as canon self in addition to
Unsure on the rulings for this. Should be fine if my first point is okay.

Law manipulation(passives are rules in grand cross that govern the game)
You need scans for passives being Law Manipulation. You can't just say the function as it and that's it.

Corrosion inducement and limited durability negation(Inflicts Corrosion damage equal to 20% of max HP on all enemies for 3 turns.
Corrosion Inducement should be fine.

Probability manipulation(all attacks are guaranteed to land except for specific game mechanics)
Again, you need scans to prove that attacks have probability manipulation. Or that attacks always hitting is an actual thing in lore and not just a game mechanic.

Damage boost(Inflicts Pierce damage equal to 100% of Attack on all enemies. Also does increased damage to enemies with debuffs)
Pierce is Limited Dura Neg iirc. It's been a while since I played, but doesn't it ignore def value?
Damage Boost is fine though.

Resistance to status effect inducement and law manipulation(If Meliodas has 4 or less Ultimate Move Gauge orbs, attack disables have no effect on him. This even applies to passives)
Sounds like a limited resistance to status effect inducement at best. Also not resistance to Law Manip afaik. He would be resisting the effect of Law Manip and not the Law Manip itself. Which is different to my knowledge.

Grand cross rimuru
Should have the same abilities as his canon self. In addition to law manipulation, damage boost, statics reduction, statistics amplification, power modification, healing and regeneration negation, damage reduction, limited durability negation
No. Rimuru is a different franchise entirely. He gets what he displays inside of the game and that's it. Also, if I remember correctly Rimuru was even nerfed during that event wasn't he?

Anyway since there are a lot of characters I may add them later on.
I'd suggest the Grand Cross specific characters first.

Make a sandbox for the characters please. You don't even have things like tier, speed, etc.

Okay, scans please. Also not sure if that's how it works.

Please specify that what you mean by BLUE Demon Mark Meliodas. As not everyone has played Grand Cross.

Also pretty sure the rule would be Meliodas (Grand Cross) and he'd get one page for all of his various different editions in Grand Cross. Except like special variants such as the Halloween version which would likely get their own pages.

Unsure on the rulings for this. Should be fine if my first point is okay.

You need scans for passives being Law Manipulation. You can't just say the function as it and that's it.

Corrosion Inducement should be fine.

Again, you need scans to prove that attacks have probability manipulation. Or that attacks always hitting is an actual thing in lore and not just a game mechanic.

Pierce is Limited Dura Neg iirc. It's been a while since I played, but doesn't it ignore def value?
Damage Boost is fine though.

Sounds like a limited resistance to status effect inducement at best. Also not resistance to Law Manip afaik. He would be resisting the effect of Law Manip and not the Law Manip itself. Which is different to my knowledge.

No. Rimuru is a different franchise entirely. He gets what he displays inside of the game and that's it. Also, if I remember correctly Rimuru was even nerfed during that event wasn't he?

I'd suggest the Grand Cross specific characters first.

Make a sandbox for the characters please. You don't even have things like tier, speed, etc.
I was trying to make this crt to get approval for certain abilities the amps should be the same as canon. Also the characters are still the same nothing changed. I get the abiltes accepted then make the crts.

I mean ... you provided no scans for the abilities. Aside from a link to another website that shows Meliodas having Pierce and Corrosion.

I'd love to see these profiles as a note, but honestly you really have to prove they would be significantly different enough to justify making the profiles.

Also, "the amps should be the same as canon" is an assumption. You need proof that they would be the same. I know the story is the same (for the most part at least), but that doesn't mean they get the same feats. Request or make some calcs using game footage.

I mean ... you provided no scans for the abilities. Aside from a link to another website that shows Meliodas having Pierce and Corrosion.

I'd love to see these profiles as a note, but honestly you really have to prove they would be significantly different enough to justify making the profiles.

Also, "the amps should be the same as canon" is an assumption. You need proof that they would be the same. I know the story is the same (for the most part at least), but that doesn't mean they get the same feats. Request or make some calcs using game footage.
The calcs are the exact same same for the feats they are the EXACT SAME. Like I said let’s ask makai about this.
Here are some of the world destroying statements There are a few others that i can’t find like the 7DS X Tensura Évent one where Lillia is stated to be able to destroy the world by herself in her evolved form so I am proposing small planet level likely planet level for full power lilia and camila and those that scale to them.

Edit Here are some of the world destroying statements There are a few others that i can’t find like the 7DS X Tensura Évent one where Lillia is stated to be able to destroy the world by herself in her evolved form so I am proposing small planet level likely planet level for full power lilia and camila and those that scale to them.
Thanks for the scans. No real comment here though. I'll let others comment, I just feel it's a bit off.

All boses
Probability negation
Resistance to law manipulation
Why? Also you need scans.

The calcs are the exact same same for the feats they are the EXACT SAME. Like I said let’s ask makai about this.
They aren't though, they use a different medium to display the feats. As such they would be able to be calculated differently as it is a different continuity. Before It is a different continuity because there is a new cast of characters that do not exist in the main Seven Deadly Sins series.

I'm fine with waiting for him, but you should gather all your evidence before the CRT.

Thanks for the scans. No real comment here though. I'll let others comment, I just feel it's a bit off.

They aren't though, they use a different medium to display the feats. As such they would be able to be calculated differently as it is a different continuity. Before It is a different continuity because there is a new cast of characters that do not exist in the main Seven Deadly Sins series.

I'm fine with waiting for him, but you should gather all your evidence before the CRT.
That’s fine but the feats are the exact same. Collab characters are not canon obviously they just appear in certain events as a side story nothing special doesn’t affect the canon timeline in anyway. This is the same tarmiel feat the nnt cast scale to so it’s not different at all they can scale to canon feats as the games are canon also byashura and makai agree with this. Here bosses are immune to certain passives and they can ignore evasion which alters probability.

That’s fine but the feats are the exact same. Collab characters are not canon obviously they just appear in certain events as a side story nothing special doesn’t affect the canon timeline in anyway. This is the same tarmiel feat the nnt cast scale to so it’s not different at all they can scale to canon feats as the games are canon also byashura and makai agree with this. Here bosses are immune to certain passives and they can ignore evasion which alters probability.
As a note, I found the Tarmiel and Sariel feat, I think. And it looks much smaller than the main line series version. Link the two of them agreeing please. Still need proof that passives are law manip. I guess it can be argued as better probability manipulation? I'm not really sure on the precedent for this tbh.

Ocean stuff is around 16 minutes. And yeah, looks like it's basically the same feat. It is super long as there are two fights in between them.
Try ten minutes in the video see what the boss does
Think I'm missing it, can you please explain to me what is happening?

As a note, I found the Tarmiel and Sariel feat, I think. And it looks much smaller than the main line series version. Link the two of them agreeing please. Still need proof that passives are law manip. I guess it can be argued as better probability manipulation? I'm not really sure on the precedent for this tbh.

Ocean stuff is around 16 minutes. And yeah, looks like it's basically the same feat. It is super long as there are two fights in between them.

Think I'm missing it, can you please explain to me what is happening?
The boss is negating passive abilities and buffs and etc that why they have resistance to law manipulation and probability manipulation

Grand cross is a game and the website is the database.

NNT is fully canon to the game the story is the same the feats too

Side stories like Ragnarok will be treated differently of course

NNT is fully canon to the game the story is the same the feats too

Side stories like Ragnarok will be treated differently of course
Now as for which profiles need to be made first m. First the seven deadly sins, Ten Commandments, archangels and Elizabeth then the collab characters.

There are still a lot of concerns.
You have not provided any sort of proof for a majority of your claims.
I'm also not sure on the rules for a retelling of the story and if they can scale to the same feats as the mainline story. Especially since they can be displayed differently. I suggest asking a mod about that.

Seriously though, get the scans that show passives are law manipulation. You will not get approval for this until you can provide proof. Same with probability manipulation.

I'm also not sure on the rules for a retelling of the story and if they can scale to the same feats as the mainline story. Especially since they can be displayed differently. I suggest asking a mod about that.

Seriously though, get the scans that show passives are law manipulation. You will not get approval for this until you can provide proof. Same with probability manipulation.
Passives are the rules of the game I asked in p and a thread and they said it's law manipulation and byashura is cool with this.

Passives are the rules of the game I asked in p and a thread and they said it's law manipulation and byashura is cool with this.
Can you clarify something? What do you mean by "Passives are the rules of the game"?

Also, please don't just say someone else is okay with it. If they're okay with it provide proof they are okay with it.

Can you clarify something? What do you mean by "Passives are the rules of the game"?

Also, please don't just say someone else is okay with it. If they're okay with it provide proof they are okay with it.
They are laws in the game that must be followed and also alter reality in the game. Just ask byashura please

Okay, where is your proof that this is how the passives function? Who makes this statement? Is it made outside of the game? Does Merlin make the statement in universe? Is it the narrator? The author?
At the moment you are just saying things with no proof. Where does the statement that "Passives are the rules of the game" come from?

Also, I don't know ByAshura, if they have proof you should probably ask them to comment here.

To be honest we have a rimuru grandcross profile(don't know why)

What's the problem with other characters having profiles again?
I forgot about that.
WOW that profile is outdated and bad. "Comparable to other SSR units such as Bellion, Estarossa and Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas" That makes literally no sense, you can't scale based on rarity. Unless rarity is like stated to actually affect how powerful a unit is I guess, but afaik it isn't.

The problem is that they wouldn't be different enough from the main line series to my knowledge. Ragnarok seems to have planet busting statements and some unique characters, so there is that. I really don't think the profiles would be different enough until the Ragnarok and hax stuff is proven. Honestly, I think starting with the Grand Cross exclusive characters that have the planet busting statements would be the better idea. That way you can scale to them as well.

I think By Asura was asked

NNT lore is the exact same with 0 difference the only change is the parallel stories

I forgot about that.
WOW that profile is outdated and bad. "Comparable to other SSR units such as Bellion, Estarossa and Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas" That makes literally no sense, you can't scale based on rarity. Unless rarity is like stated to actually affect how powerful a unit is I guess, but afaik it isn't.

The problem is that they wouldn't be different enough from the main line series to my knowledge. Ragnarok seems to have planet busting statements and some unique characters, so there is that. I really don't think the profiles would be different enough until the Ragnarok and hax stuff is proven. Honestly, I think starting with the Grand Cross exclusive characters that have the planet busting statements would be the better idea. That way you can scale to them as well.
Ragnarok has Yggdrasil that scales to all the universes inside it 😹 yeah we should start with Planet lvl statements and make them scale

I forgot about that.

I agree with literally everything you've said on the thread so far, Mage.

Ragnarok and SDSGC specific characters could most likely get profiles, and we could give the main SDS cast their own profiles based on the things that happened in the Crossovers and grand cross specific stories, if nothing else.

I don't really have any other input atm. - someone who's played since first month

Speedster, you need scans, so instead of bumping, I suggest going to get those scans. People aren't going to agree with this until you get proof. You can't just waive the need of scans by saying others have agreed that the description of an ability is Law Manipulation. You have provided no proof that passives work the way you claim they do.

Speedster, you need scans, so instead of bumping, I suggest going to get those scans. People aren't going to agree with this until you get proof. You can't just waive the need of scans by saying others have agreed that the description of an ability is Law Manipulation. You have provided no proof that passives work the way you claim they do.
For the last time this is a game also I already provided scans for world destroying powers. https://www.sdsgc.gg/tier Here is the official database https://www.bluestacks.com/blog/game-guides/the-seven-deadly-sins/7ds-combat-guide-en.html/amp

Back