• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

Well, I just started just few weeks ago. Alright, I can do that. If you want translation, I can do it. The summer break is also just started so I have plenty of time.

@gin

Don't worry the best part is on certain events they make rolls FREE (10 or roulette or SSR ticket from some events) from time to time to help newer player catch up to the end game players. soon before you know it you're standing at Guild War hoping to get that sunstone and goldbar

as for that translation i think its mostly saying that they exist on a different plane than physical. for now we just consider it as non corporeal. but if translation actually proves something then they should be a key because it was shown that they very limited in the sky realm and are considered as good as dead with all of their powers robbed off. that indicates that they possibly isn't 2-C in skyrealm (similar to how chaos god isn't 1-A outside the warp)

Primal beast being 2-c will just by exisiting outside physical realm will actually cause some complication

for example

Cagliostro: Well, my alchemic power already exists outside of the physical realm.

Cagliostro: So I transmuted myself outside of the physical plane, created a new body, and then put myself right back in.

Cagliostro: Of course, a soul without a body is a very delicate thing.

In your Danchou draft you're may be missing some abilities. Holy Cane should get Clairvoyance for letting light to the person's future, Neko Punch should get Damage Reduction for reducing the force to the fist and also Damage Cut effect from the likes of Knight Class should count as one, Akinfort should get Homing Attack because it's stated that the arrow it fires never misses and Heat Manipulation for that one knuckle I forgot the names of for creating heat that can melt steel upon contact.

Also just asking, are we assuming that Sky Realm is infinite in size? I'm asking this because even at early game, it's stated that the sky is infinite, like how Danchou's father is waiting at the end of infinity for example or Catarina saying it at epilogue.

They are prolly using those words as indication on how big it is but so far it can't be infinite yet due to lack of proof. So far we can only confirm constellation and the sky realm which is all created by the creator or his Star God part.

current consensus was at least 4-A from what is known for the creator via creation until they plan to update their creation lore again and tell us more about gbf verse.

what is currently known though is creator originally created Sky realm then split into 2 sky god and star god. Star god left and created the astral realm which is considered cosmos or space hence astrals are called people from the stars.

so not infinite for the time being. we'll just wait for the sweet story and lore upgrade to hopefully clear up more information about crimson horizon and astral realm since both are as vague as it can get.

Katalina said the sky is boundless not infinite. End of sky refers to the astral realm which is also mentioned in the creation lore.

One God had the power of "destruction and Regenerationn," and the other had the power of "creation." But the "God of Creation" disappeared off toward the end of the sky.

Also exact qoute was :

"As though sent by [MC]'s father from the other side of the infinite sky. a gentle blue breeze blows accross the young voyager's hair."

it wasn't used as literal but rather used as like the case but it is not.

I'm playing JP and it's not boundless. It's infinite. þäíÚÖÉ is what she said, which is infinite. But yeah, it can be not literal.

Since most skydweller has little to no information about astral realm they mostly assumed it as infinite or impossible. similar to how Astral is incapable of researching crimson horizon to get information on chaos matter before so they simply created a definition and name to call it as a link for their research and studies. maybe gbf versus or their upcoming ps4 game will tell a more story of its world building.

GBV is made by ArcSys, the company I know very well with their games like Blazblue and Guilty Gear. They always have a some sort of encyclopedia, listing every history of the characters, the events, locations, etc. We may be able to get basically an entire mode specific to the explanation and cosmology, which helps a lot coming from experience.

Aye Shiro, welcome to grind hell. Just play casually for now, your mass draws will come later.

As for the infinite statement, yes its simply flowery language. You can even see the Skyworld in some shots from above, its a normal planetsized world.

As for the higher dimensional thing, that is probably flowery language too. To describe how powerful the Primals were when the Skyfarers faced them, i mean how would you describe beings that singlehandily subjugated your god in a all out war. Makes me think that maybe all Primals should get resistance to some of Bahamuts hax

By the way Velox, you kept annoying us because of GBF Versus. Mark august the third, there will be a Cygames Stream and KMR teasered already that they will drop a massive amount of information regarding GBFV in that stream

So i'm wrong, i thought they gonna announce big news for GBFV in anniversary at July based from what i saw in the end of Ladiva trailer lel

Danchou should get Massively FTL+ speed, at least with Attack Speed from Summons. I saw a summon called Europe (I don't know the spell in NA, I play JP) who's attack is literally the constellation coming from the stars. And even if it's not accepted as MFTL+ somehow, MHS+ is probably a downplay, with Kaguya being able to attack very quickly from the moon, which can give us Relativistic when calced.

I also just encountered a chain attack called Absolute Zero. Is this Possible Absolute Zero for Danchou.

Europa might be a possibility, i will check her.

No to Kaguya though. She is currently a gacha only summon, meaning that Danchou having her is uncanon until we can fight her in a raid.

If i remember correctly, we need more proof for it to be considered AZ, other than just its name. Europas weapon Galilei Insight has a clear cut AZ statement, but its another Gacha weapon...

Astrals probably not outside of maybe Belial, Beelzebub and Lucilius but most definitly to the Primachs, Fallen Angels and Bahamut

Sure, sounds reasonable. The Tiamat thing is kinda a problem. Kep calced Tiamat ripping Port Breeze apart with storms and it was... Town level.

If Lucilius and Bahamut scales to Europa then it definitely will scale to Late Game Danchou. So there is a possibility for MFTL+ Danchou huh.

Also since Europa is using constellation to hit you shouldn't that be High 4-C?

Then what next? Make everyone 7-C?

Sarcastic aside, we can still try to re-calculated it to the others, its not like we just stopping in one path.

If it still same then find other feats.

So, i finally got some Extra 2 Renders of varying sucess. Namely Soldier and Kengo, with Kengo being kind of worse than our ingame renders (I cant really tell, my eyes got worse over the years). So i definitly need help

Everyone here who unlocked Extra 2 classes, write what class you unlucked. Doctor and Soldier are done and Kengo can be used as a emergency render. So i need Glorybringer and Runeslayer players urgently, Kengos and Nekomancers less but still needed

I'd like to point out that port breeze is a archipelago and the island that is mostly just shown in the anime and stories outside free quest and certain events mostly points at The mainland, Eingana Island, and the metropolis at its center is the heart of commerce. the only island i have known to be called an archipelago is Lumacie and port breeze in phantagrande

idk how the scaling for for space and time works but i can say in colossus katana it was shown well to be capable of

Alright, im nearing the finishing line for Danchous profile. All the jazz around them is nearly done, give me a day or 2 to finish everything.

So i need someone who can remember the main story good to go fetch abilities from there that might lack. Resistances and shit.

And we need to start on deciding how we define the keys. Early, Mid and Endgame sounds fine and all, but where do we draw the line story wise.

Immortality is a no no. If Danchou dies, Lyria dies too and vice versa. They share a life force. The spatial one, i think is fine but i have to think about this

Stream in 9 days Season 2 on november

immortality is no no. how about acrobatic for dancer class.

Seems like many events occured during erste empire arc and wmtsb 1 seems to have started after that. on that span MC already have ridiculous feats on some events like defeating wind and thunder god, fought on speedship, recovery of irestill, Lily event and Alchemist Astray. MC should be easily town level at this even if we downplay islands into town size since they defeated adversa which is boasted for capable of destroying entire island with a single shot which is also boosted further by Luminiera. (then later on defeated Dark essence imbued Adversa at Cag Fate)

so i guess we can consider early as the chapters up to mithra and some coop and some introductory events like Falling flame, Albacore, Poseidon, Lucius and Teena, Zehek, Hero's Return, and a piece of pie.

Mid game consist of almost all events durings 2nd half of erste empire to the half of nahlgrande and entirety of pandemonium. also during wmtsb 1 is when his first test with protobaha and the omega raids with protobaha raid was during another revisit after erste empire arc Ch 64 (also i think during the revisit is when they are introduced to the old woman who tells them about the class champions of war) so this should easily be in mid game and should be when the crew discovers and recruits the Eternals pre flb (Conqueror skin for pre flb eternals is at nahlgrande afaik) and get arcarum story going. Event should be the build up of the remaining event sequel before 000. there was a short time gap between lost and 000. MC should easily have Baha weapons and Xeno weapons but no ultima, m2 and dark opus

End game is the rest. Post all FLB eternals (Blue Skin Fate is in Edgeland). Post 000 and Paradise Lost. Post Ubaha dream Test

iirc i was working on trying to sort out event on one of my blog I'll come back with more info since GW just ended.

Back