• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion Thread

I will try within my range, but only use the scans from lores or events that involved. For me i think using the game animation as feat is not reasonable enough compared to the dialogues or story in the game.

Guess it's time to re-read Sandy's trilogy

I'll start screenshotting summons and description and adding it into a gallery. and important weapons too

it shouldn't take long

as for requesting calcs where do i do it

Nice then, hopefully Witchy will helping too

As for where to do it Jedi, go to calculations request thread or you can message calc members on their wall

Yo Setsuna. Yes, Avatar and co can destroy the world. But there are many world destroying statements throughout the Primals. We settled with all Raid Primals and the angel scaling to it.

So really, we are currently trying to settle on a tier for everything below Primals.

TheGreatJedi13 said:
I'll start screenshotting summons and description and adding it into a gallery.
and important weapons too

it shouldn't take long

as for requesting calcs where do i do it
We have a calc requesting thread Thread:2975637

Arcarum summons, story wise, reached the final phase of their research to destroy the world so they should be world buster too

but in base form such as Tower due to his size, his mere movement can cause natural calamities that destroy anything around it.

Oh damn, i just saw that Ant deleted our current Granblue fantasy pages. My apologises for that Jedi, but i told you we need to rework them before posting them.

I might try to continue my Danchou profile and Bahamut later.

Honestly, i dont know how it is for you but i dont have much time on hand to work extensivly on the profiles. Its GW preparation and stuff lol.

Oh, i just saw that you added a neat render to Danchous page, can you get more class renders for me? Row 4 and extra classes would be neat.

From what i remembered, all revenant weapons have stated to be capable of destroying worlds.

Primal like Shiva can nuke all creation and create new one from nothing.

Ghandagoza have meteor-busting feat

Bahamut undoubtly the most powerful being of GBF, he is the creator of everything, the Alpha and Omega, Rebirth and Destruction (here at my commands)

Btw if re-make Avatar profile, please add this too

First Witch said:
Oh damn, i just saw that Ant deleted our current Granblue fantasy pages. My apologises for that Jedi, but i told you we need to rework them before posting them.
I might try to continue my Danchou profile and Bahamut later.
I just saw the page before its get deleted, i don't see why it need a rework or maybe i'm blind as usual

@First witch

yes i was working on it last night So far i can't find any image with both gender in 1 picture so im making 2 separate slideshow gallery for their skins specially those that gave them milestones

@mugen

wiki mostly list fate episodes for SSR character so it should be easy via description

as for revenant should be easy to list with gbf wiki

as for bahamut Bahamut is only the Sky God theres no confirmation if Ultimate Bahamut is the orig Omnipotent before the split. but all bahamut versions are mostly Sky God but nonetheless Star God still created all the astral who created/converted all primals but is unable to destroy any creation while Sky God can destroy them and rebirth them but cannot create something

Some says lyria is star god since Vyrn is Sky god's alter ego

No calcs, no linked feats etc. Granblue Fantasy is a fully new verse here too, so we need to get ground work set up. Didnt you work on a respect thread or something similar Jedi? If yes then its best to get it done first for the mid to low tiers, the stats there arent as blatant and obvious as the higher tiers.

Talking about the Star God, there was a Star level statement, where, i dont remeber who though, someone stated that he went out creating stars. But my memory is too foggy to pinpoint the exact quote

All straight up planet level with a thicc scaling chain. If i can pull up the star level feat then Danchou, Lucilius, Bahamut, Sandalphon and Belial would scale. Well, in their strongest forms at least.

By the way, dont touch my Danchou page for now. Im adding equippment and sorting the class abilitys better. Thank you for your help though Jedi~

Oh god that neats, it wasnt that one but this can help. No, it was really a statement regarding the Star god, maybe somewhere in the Gods reverie or near the end of 000

This axe was created out of admiration for the powerful tail of the Great Dragon. One crushing blow from it can obliterate the known universe, leaving only the foolishness of man. - Axe of Bahamut Coda

This spear was created out of admiration for the powerful tail of the Great Dragon. If used to attack, it releases a devastating storm that swallows heaven and earth. All that remains is the obscurity and nothingness from before the beginning of time. - Spear of Bahamut Coda

Universal GBF when

Hahaha, huge outlier though. I already saw them but with all feats being planet to maybe star level at best, i dont see universal gbf in the future, at least for now.

We should by the way limit ourself to the canon material. Meaning that we shoudnt use gacha weapons and summons unless they are avaiable ingame somehow. Athena for example is fine because you can fight here but Kaguya for example is a no go.

Maybe Setsuna can look on it? Also who know, universal Nasuverse always called outlier and here we are, but the universal Nasuverse match not ended well like Altjuna vs Gil so there's that

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Maybe Setsuna can look on it? Also who know, universal Nasuverse always called outlier and here we are, but the universal Nasuverse match not ended well like Altjuna vs Gil so there's that
Nasu has several universal statements though. Here we have 2 in ambundance of planets level statements.

Best universal statement gbf has is omnipotent creating the world from chaos and giving it providence to create its laws/science and logic

as for crimson horizon is basically Multiverse without order according to astrals

Crimson Horizon
This is read from bottom to top btw

Yeah, the Omnipotent might be universal, depending on how the story surrounding it unfolds. But this woudnt scale to Bahamut and Star Bahamut for now. Its too speculative.

I dont believe the Crimson Horizon to be THE multiverse, the entry clearly states that the reality of Providence is painted over the reality of Chaos and they both are 2 spheres of opposition. Rather than a multiverse, its more like 2 universes inside one. This is further disproven by the fact that Beelzebub was basically thrown into it, meaning that it HAS to be on the same dimensional level as the Providence world.

The split of Omnipotent was pretty simplified in the last chapter of 000 event Lucilius himself said that the split basically separated the omnipotents ability to create and destroy

With that split Star God created the Astral but since Star is unable to destroy the current world. Star god needs to create it from a new blank Canvass. This kinda aligns on how Skydweller lores about Astral keeps saying they came from the stars and how the murals in etemenanki said The omnipotent Split his body in two with Star God Creating the world of Astrals while Sky God remains on the original world

so that should be at least 3 universes for now going by your definition

I think Beelzebub falling into Crimson Horizon just means he's no longer under the order of providence. While otherworldly Creatures have to fall through Providence's Order to exist in skyrealm. He even said he was into a unending slaughter that stretch into seemingly infinite time. which would make sense because there is no order for logic and science in crimson horizon.

Ebisu is also suffering from the same effect of being unaffected by the order of time just by being near it

As for the reason of thinking its at least low multiversal is how it says Blank Canvass of Crimson Horizon. meaning he created timeline of our world from scratch since Crimson Horizon itself is a unadultered chaos of timelines from every dimension. He could have used Destruction to create a blank canvass and Create something from it.

So i still think omnipotent should be at least low 2-c just for creating a world with timeline

Since canonically if you disregard Raids MC only fought Protobahamut unchained and Ultimate Bahamut in his dreams as a test. Theres plenty of reason for Sky God to hold back since he doesn't want to destroy everything. lucio saying God loved the world and humans are not tools for his ascencion back to its original form before the split. Lucio inherited the omnipotents will even before the split.

Alright here we go.

First of all, The Crimzon Horizon is literally called Dimension, thats how you call another Universe. Witch the game itself does too, because Helel (?) ripped a hole to "another Dimension" to trap Lucilius and Belial in. The space is literally called "Space between Dimensions". So yes, i still disagree with the Crimson Horizon being the multiverse. So what seperates the World of Providence from the World of Chaos is the same that divides Providence from the rest. Dimensional barriers.

At best you can say that the Crimzon Horizon is a universe on witch the Omnipotent slapped another one. They Sky World isnt a universe on its own and neither is the Astral Realm. They are all part of the Universe of providence. While the Crimson Horizon is part of the Universe of Chaos, because aint explaining why you literally fall into it. Even the Pandemonium story line proofs that you can literally fall down there.

TheGreatJedi13 said:
Since canonically if you disregard Raids MC only fought Protobahamut unchained and Ultimate Bahamut in his dreams as a test. Theres plenty of reason for Sky God to hold back since he doesn't want to destroy everything. lucio saying God loved the world and humans are not tools for his ascencion back to its original form before the split. Lucio inherited the omnipotents will even before the split.
Thats a weird conclusion you reached there. What i meant with non canon material are weapons and summons from the gacha, because you cant optain them outside of a game mechanic with no canon backround. Raids can perfectly fall into the story line, especially with a story fluid game like GBF. I mean for gods sake, we cant pin point where WTSMB and literally every other story event fall into chronologically.

Alright, i'm back

Here's what the original Jap text said about Coda Bahamut's weap

I will take the spear as an ex:

ÕëÁõ©ûÒü«Ú¥ìÒü«Õ╝ÀÚØ¡Òü¬Õ░╗Õ░¥Òü«Þ▒íÒéèÒÇüþòŵÇûÒü«Õ┐ÁÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüªÚÇáÒéëÒéîÒüƒµºìÒÇéõ©ÇÕ║ªÞûÖÒüĵëòÒüêÒü░Õñ®õ©èÕñ®õ©ïÒéÆÚú▓Òü┐Þ¥╝ÒéǵÜ┤ÞÖÉÒü«ÕÁÉÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒéÆþäªÕ£ƒÒü½ÕñëÒüêÒéïÒÇé

A spear forged and shrouded in the sense of fear that imitates after powerful tail of the Genesis Dragon. Once it was swung, a brutal storm that swallows all things in existence is born, changing the world into a scorched land.

Description for Atma sword:

Õ¢╝µû╣ÒéêÒéèÚúøµØÑÒüùÒüƒµ£¬þƒÑÒü¬ÒéïÚëäÒéêÒéèþöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüùÒü»þÁéµÑÁÒü«ÕëúÒÇéÕ£░ÒéÆÕë▓ÒéèÒÇüþ®║ÒéÆÚ£çÒéÅÒüøÒÇüµÿƒÒéÆþáòÒüÅÒüØÒü«õ©Çµî»ÒéèÒü»ÒÇüõ╗èÒü¥ÒüòÒü½þÑ×ÒéÆÒééµÆâÒüƒÒéôÒÇé

The ultimate sword born from an unknown metal coming from the beyond of all things. Its swing, which splits the earth, shake the sky and break the stars can kill even the gods.

Ultima:

þ¬«µÑÁÒü¬Òéïþ½£Òü«Úï¡Õê®Òü¬þê¬ÒéÆÞ▒íÒéèÒÇüÕ░èÕ┤çÒü«Õ┐ÁÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüªÚÇáÒéëÒéîÒüƒÕëúÒÇéþäíÕ×óÒü¬ÒéïÞíØÞ┐½Òü»ÕàëÒü¿ÚùçÒÇüÒüØÒü«Òü®ÒüíÒéëÒü½Òé鵃ôÒü¥ÒéèÕ¥ùÒéïÒÇéõ©çþ뮵ÁüÞ╗óÒÇüþá┤ÕúèÒü»ÕåìþöƒÒü¿µ©¥þäÂõ©Çõ¢ôÒü¿Òü¬ÒéèÒÇüµ¡ñÒü«õ©ûÒü«Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆÕçîÚºòÒüøÒüùÒéüÒéôÒÇé

A sword created with reverence and molded in the image of the fang of the ultimate dragon. Its beautiful blade belongs to neither light or darkness. The influx of all things, the oneness of destruction and rebirth, yet this sword transcends all of the world.

All are re-translated from the english version of the game, by my friend.

There u go

Dagger

ÕëÁõ©ûÒü«Ú¥ìÒü«ÚÜåÒÇàÒüƒÒéïÞåéÕèøÒéÆÞ▒íÒéèÒÇüþòŵÇûÒü«Õ┐ÁÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüªÚÇáÒéëÒéîÒüƒþÁéµÑÁÒü«µûºÒÇéµú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒéƵ╗àÕì┤ÒüÖÒéïþÁµ£øÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒü»ÒÇüÒüƒÒüáõ║║µÖ║Òü«þäíÕèøÒüòÒéÆþƒÑÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüùÒüïÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

The ultimate blade that is made with the feeling of terror, modeling after the unbreakable heart of the Dragon of Creation. The eye of emptiness which comprehends the truth, seizes the eternal nucleus of All Creation and kills all that exists with a silent swing.

Sword

ÕëÁõ©ûÒü«Ú¥ìÒü«Úï¡Õê®Òü¬þê¬ÒéÆÞ▒íÒéèÒÇüþòŵÇûÒü«Õ┐ÁÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüªÚÇáÒéëÒéîÒüƒþÁéµÑÁÒü«ÕëúÒÇéÕà¿Ú£èÒü«µû¼µÆâÒü»ÕñºÕ£░Òü«Õ┐âµá©ÒéÆþ▓ëþáòÒüùÒÇüµéëÒüŵÀ▒µÀÁÒü¬Òéïþ®║Òü«Õ║òÒü©ÕÅ®ÒüìÕó£Òü¿ÒüÖÒÇé

The ultimate sword made the sense of awe, modelling the steel fangs of the Dragon of Creation. A slash with all of its power can crush core of the earth and smash to the farthest ends of the abyssal bottom of the sky.

Axe

ÕëÁõ©ûÒü«Ú¥ìÒü«Õëøµ»àÒüƒÒéïÕ┐âÒéÆÞ▒íÒéèÒÇüþòŵÇûÒü«Õ┐ÁÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüªÚÇáÒéëÒéîÒüƒþÁéµÑÁÒü«ÕêÇÒÇéþ£ƒþÉåÒéÆÞ¡ÿÒéïÞÖÜÒü«þ£╝Òü»Õ©©Òü½õ©çÞ▒íÒü«µá©ÒéƵìëÒüêÒÇüÚØÖÕ»éÒü«õ©Çµî»ÒéèÒüºµá╣ÒüôÒüØÒüĵ¡ñÒéîÒéƵ«║ÒüÄÞÉ¢Òü¿ÒüÖÒÇé

The axe that is made with the sense of awe, modelling the seamless strength of the Dragon of Creation. Its strike of despair that can destroy All Creation allows only the recognition of powerlessness of human's knowledge.

Gun

ÕëÁõ©ûÒü«Ú¥ìÒü«Õúèõ╣▒ÒüƒÒéïÕÆåÕô«ÒéÆÞ▒íÒéèÒÇüþòŵÇûÒü«Õ┐ÁÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüªÚÇáÒüúÒüƒÚèâÒÇéµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒéïþÁÂÕæ¢Òü«ÕŽÒü│Òü»Õñ®Òü«µ×£ÒüªÒü½Þ¢ƒÒüìÒÇüÚ¡éÒéÆÚúƒÒüäÞìÆÒéëÒüÖÒÇé

A gun forged and shrouded in the sense of fear that imitates after renegade howl of the Genesis Dragon. Its cry of death can reach to the end of the Heaven and devour souls.

So the english translations have problems huh. The english versions talk about ripping through the fate of its victim to erase it, but i cant see anything here.

So i digged back my facebook's messages and found Shiva's lore

This is also something worth to noted for

µú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒íÒü½Þ×ìÞºúÒüùÒÇüµ£ëþé║Þ╗óÕñëÒéÆÚé¬Òü¬þ×│ÒüºÕçص£øÒüÖÒéïþîøÒÇàÒüùÒüìþá┤ÕúèþÑ×ÒÇé
Òü▓Òü¿Õ║ªµåñµ┐ÇÒüÖÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÚíìÒüïÒéëµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüùÞüûÒü¬ÒéïÕàëÒü½ÒüªÒÇüµ¡ñÕ▓©Òü«Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆþü░Òü½Õ©░ÒüÖÒÇé
þäíÒüïÒéëþöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüùµû░ÒüƒÒü¬õ©ûþòîÒü½ÒÇüÚçæÞë▓Òü½Þ╝ØÒüÅõ©ëÕÅ뵺ìÒéƵÄ▓ÒüÆÒéïµÖéÒÇü
Úé¬Òü¬þ×│Òü»Õªéõ¢òÒü¬ÒéïµÖ»Þë▓ÒéÆÞªïÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

The fierce God of Destruction who fuses All of Creation and observes the change of all things by his wicked eyes. Once he is furious, he will turn all of the world to ash by the holy light unleashed from his forehead. That is the moment he lifts the golden Trishula to create the new world born from nothingness. Who knows what sort of scenery is his wicked eyes seeing now.

Back