• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Remember the source of why JJ Dio and Joji have their passive 5D Fate Hax? Is here.

In the page you'd see reasons of why said character is actually worth to be in the wiki and was already implied being a thing in canon.

We alraedy discussed in the past of if it should be a character, but was rejected because of forum move, but now we shouldn't have any issues.

Could I ask to point out what exactly’s being discussed, and which part of the link provided is supposed to be relevant? I wasn’t here for that thread, and neither were many I’d wager, meaning providing what you’re trying to pass could help others understand what you’re talking about.

Is basically the JJBA God who should be Low 1-C due to having created the whole JJBA reality and seeing the Multiverse as a mere narrative, is the one who gives to JJ DIO and Joji their passive plot hax

And where is any of that discussed? And how exactly is MIH related to this? Forgive me if I’m just being an idiot, but I don’t see anything about that sort of thing in the link provided (although there’s a lot of text there, and I’m noticeably blind when I’m going through walls of text), and your whole point of ‘Already implied to be a thing in Canon’ doesn’t make sense to me.

Is just that there are some implications of a "God" being in Stone Ocean and were confirmed in the Novel

The Novel has absolutely no bearing on canon, so I want to hope you intend to make a profile for Jorge Joestar Beyond?

W-what was the context of the **** part again? I feel like my brain erased all memories of Jorge Joestar to protect me.

That's literally wrong though. Beyond in Jorge Joestar has absolutely zero correlation to anything in canon. At all, even slightly. Beyond isn't a thing in canon and he's most certainly not God mentioned in canon, even in the novel, God and Beyond are different entities because it's outright stated that they aren't the same.

The issue with a Beyond profile is literally he's super vague and unknown, which is generally frowned upon in regards to profiles.

There's a bunch of quotes saying how everything is just his story and is basically fiction to him (and in a few instances, it's talking literally), and a bunch of other shit (way more than just two) and even a quote saying he exists beyond the world (world meaning, everything in context. There's even a quote about him in the non-canon section of jojoveller, though it just says he exists in a place beyond the world.) But I still feel there's not enough about him to make a profile, maybe a blog, but not really a full fledged profile. It'd literally just be Unknown stats out the ass, and like 3/4 powers.

That's literally wrong though. Beyond in Jorge Joestar has absolutely zero correlation to anything in canon. At all, even slightly. Beyond isn't a thing in canon and he's most certainly not God mentioned in canon, even in the novel, God and Beyond are different entities because it's outright stated that they aren't the same.

The issue with a Beyond profile is literally he's super vague and unknown, which is generally frowned upon in regards to profiles.

There's a bunch of quotes saying how everything is just his story and is basically fiction to him (and in a few instances, it's talking literally), and a bunch of other shit (way more than just two) and even a quote saying he exists beyond the world (world meaning, everything in context. There's even a quote about him in the non-canon section of jojoveller, though it just says he exists in a place beyond the world.) But I still feel there's not enough about him to make a profile, maybe a blog, but not really a full fledged profile. It'd literally just be Unknown stats out the ass, and like 3/4 powers.
My bad I guess, I didn't notice this change of mind at all

Fate, Plot, Probability/Miracle Manip.
Maybe Resurrection and some funky ass duplication ability due to him using Tsukumojuku as a literal plot device.
And Higher D existence (I do believe he's higher D, probably 5D even) but that doesn't auto translate to a bunch of stats being known, especially speed because that was changed recently on how our standards treat that. Being Higher D isnt even FTL anymore, or infinite or immeasurable, it's unquantifiable.

As such, his whole profile would be 3 abilities, Higher D existence, and one undefined ability with his entire stat section barebones with no real stat. As such, a profile is a tad iffy, but on the other hand, a blog may work, which can be linked to Joji and Dio's profiles and the verse page.

And as such, if we want to work towards an extensive blog detailing it and what's it done, basically a comprehensive list of when it's mentioned and talked about (which is more than you think, but less than we need), well, that I can oblige to and help out with, **** I'll even do it myself if you all are willing to wait after I'm done with the two big threads I'm partaking in. I got some scans saved already fortunately (Including a jojoveller scan that literally says the Cube House is 4-Dimensional, as if that wasn't blatantly obvious, but at least there's a direct statement for it now).

Yeah, a blog collecting all info about Beyond would be better, since he would be very bare as a profile. Once that's done, we can dicuss if he's tier 1.

It helps clear up the misunderstanding between "god" and beyond too. I'll be honest, i thought they're the same being before chariot pointed it out to me a couple months ago

Back