• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Strange too because of all the crap he can do, plus access to the powers of cosmic/abstract beings, including their conceptual manipulation which works on a 6D+ level.
Why is Conceptual Manipulation not in the profile?

We have to make a CRT to add it.

Under normal circumstances, never. If it was his New Avengers self, he wouldn't either, but he can be pushed to the point where it's possible he would do it.

But that would only work if his foe is insanely evil or some shit like that.

Oh pretty low on the scale them. So no he won't destroy the multiverse for that, at least not in character

Then I don't see how he wins does artifacts don't really boosts his ap just gives him low 1-c like sealing bfr and power null and he doesn't start with does abilities in character.
but were using the low 1-c version so he's gonna start with it no matter what

Strange’s durability scales to his Low 1-C AP
image0.png

The artefacts and spells augment his ap, durability, hax and powers. It's standard stuff.

You think a normal human can survive a hit from a cosmic entity?

Absorption and fusionism is a spell... Plus he has tons of artefacts and other spells that can allow him to stand against multiversal entities

The artefacts and spells augment his ap, durability, hax and powers. It's standard stuff.

You think a normal human can survive a hit from a cosmic entity?
No I don't believe so but the artifacts doesn't help his physical attributes does are done through barriers and merging/ absorbing.

Absorption and fusionism is a spell... Plus he has tons of artefacts and other spells that can allow him to stand against multiversal entities
That's the problem strange doesn't start with does spells immediately unless he knows his opponent are in that lvl of powers.

My dude, if someone says they want to use 1c strange, it only.means one thing. It means strange has access to the power of entities, spells and artefacts that put him there

My dude, if someone says they want to use 1c strange, it only.means one thing. It means strange has access to the power of entities, spells and artefacts that put him there
If he has the powers of the entities I concede but if it's only the artifacts I choose enerjak.

Look at his profile and decide on that. Which mentions clearly it's both artefacts and entities (whcih also comes under spells)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back