• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...also Strange very bluntly has Low 1-C mindhax????

Like, doesn't matter shit what his artifacts do, base Strange still has blatant hax to be able to affect Low 1-C beings

Alright:

Enerjak's first move in character when he isn't toying with his oppentents (Or not against Sonic due to FateHax) is Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction, with just a thought.

That's the problem strange doesn't start with does spells immediately unless he knows his opponent are in that lvl of powers.
So Strange's first move isn't mind hax, unlike Enerjak's first move is thought-based deconstruction.

Does Strange resist?

Yeah what sonic said ^

But to answer your other question, yeah, doc can resist higher level hax in this key of his.

Unless I missed it Strange doesn’t have Resistance to Matter Manipulation or Deconstruction on his profile

Edit: Buuuut he has Low-Godly Regeneration

I believe he has some matter manip stuff (or maybe I am confusing it with space manip). But yeah, low godly should help save him here

he means like is it atomic, sub atomic, micro quantum or quantum levels
It can reach the Quantum level, as thats the level Eggman assumed Sonic's FateHax was at and attempted to rewrite reality to get rid of

image0.png

I might be wrong here but

from the way it's laid out in the OP shouldn't this be a stomp? Low 1-C strange is 6.6d and has Higher-Dimensional existence from Eternity, which would be above Enerjak's 5D range and such

Would Strange having a higher range matter? Enerjak can thought-base turn Strange into dust

When they were conversing, Strange hypnotized Nightmare and showed him his biggest enemies (an illusion of sort). This happened in a moment, indicating that his mind tampering is extremely quick and effective (Strange Tales 122). So I think he wins with his Low 1C mind hax.

Last edited:
Would Strange having a higher range matter? Enerjak can thought-base turn Strange into dust
Strange has reformed from someone turning him into a 2-Dimensional being and shattered across time and space, by reforming via a spell, same with being turned into vapour. Don't see why he can't do that here when he was able to bypass a far worse variant of it

And would Enerjak's conceptual energy bursts affect Strange?
The majority of Strange's abilities/resistances are derived from scaling that could be found in his ap/durability section. For example, 2 direct feats could be found in Strange Tales Issue 146, where he successfully cuts the Dormammu's magic which temporarily banished Abstract Eternity into subcosmos forcing stillness on him, and subsequently, his psychic shields saved him from the blast that wiped the abstract body of Eternity (he didn't die but his body was erased)

Last edited:
The majority of Strange's abilities/resistances are derived from scaling that could be found in his ap/durability section. For example, 2 direct feats could be found in Strange Tales Issue 146, where he successfully cuts the Dormammu's magic which temporarily banished Abstract Eternity into subcosmos forcing stillness on him, and subsequently, his psychic shields saved him from the blast that wiped the abstract body of Eternity (he didn't die but his body was erased)
So, no?

...no, if Elixir has refutations grace doesn't matter.

Unless they like, literally quit arguing for days.

I assume that conceptual attacks should really work, there is no clue that Strange has such resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back