• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Completed) 0-0-7|Death Battle was right, Archie Sonic's cosmology is similar in scope to DC comics|Silver The Hedgehog vs Lucifer Morningstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
his description only ever describes his history being erased, not his concept tho
image.png

same issue as the HGR scan

image.png

same issue as the HGR scan
yeah.......doesn't change that the High godly he has is till from history destruction, all this says is that he will come back to counter balance the light, since he embodies darkness, but nothing is ever said about the darkness getting destroyed in of itself, at least, not in the profile

All this says is that he will come back to counter balance the light, since he embodies darkness
what dialogue specified that bro, how it come to that conclusion

the whole point of the issue is Lucifer deleting his whole existence from creation make him never ware in the first place. And these angel come to confirm that his whole concept of purpose of their Father (Which is what angel are in vertigo) is erased

what dialogue specified that bro, how it come to that conclusion
read the description from High Godly in the profile, it only ever talks about History erasure and nothing more

the whole point of the issue is Lucifer deleting his whole existence from creation make him never ware in the first place. And these angel come to confirm that his whole concept of purpose of their Father (Which is what angel are in vertigo) is erased
reading the description in the profile........only his history was erased, not his concept, if it is a mistake, then you could make a thread to fix that

altho, Silver's concept manip is more fundamental than Lucifer's existence anyway, so i don't think it matters much

I think he talking about stuff like type concept. Which is Lucifer fundamentaly equal with silver cm
no i am talking about fundamentality, The chaos force/Chaos Energy is what shape all of reality as a concept, which include dream which are also conceptual, making it more fundamental than normal Concepts

no i am talking about fundamentality, The chaos force/Chaos Energy is what shape all of reality as a concept, which include dream which are also conceptual, making it more fundamental than normal Concepts
Well aint a problem. Lucifer is a concept equal to his father (Light) that shape creation and predate and decide every variable inside it. Even a being such as The Endless is described as the side effect of his creation.

Gonna back pedal a bit, how likely is Lucifer to use his ee? The scan on profile makes him seem like only to use it when insulted, and other one i think might need extra context

I havent got the answer on how likely would it be for Lucifer to use ee, what I have seen hes only done it because he was disrespected or got talked over

Last edited:
I havent got the answer on how likely would it be for Lucifer to use ee, what I have seen hes only done it because he was disrespected or got talked over
lucifer likes using ee a lot
he used it against silkman and he used it to ee the mansion of silence
so we see him use EE like 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back