• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Before I begin, a big thanks to @ProfectusInfinity for all his help!)

THE TIME HAS COME. After eight months of work, over 238,000 bytes typed, and over 500 issues read, my Marvel Magic page is basically done (outside of a few minor clean ups needed) ...but before that, we're gonna discuss some character-specific revisions for some magic characters!

Doctor Strange:

As of right now, Doctor Strange only goes up to Low 1-A with a few spells and items. However, his peak has consistently had scaling-based showings on the level of High 1-B/Low 1-A (both for his magic AP and his mystic forcefields), as well as Immeasurable Speed

Additional Tier 1 Feats for Doctor Strange (along with feats for Immeasurable speed):​

Higher Physical Durability Feats for Doctor Strange (not including Forcefields), and a possible striking strength feat:​

Immeasurable speed feats for peak Doctor Strange:​

Thus, his stats should be:
  • Tier/AP: "At least 5-A, up to Low 1-A at peak, higher with certain Artifacts at spells"
  • Speed: "At least MFTL+, up to Immeasurable at peak"
  • Striking Strength: Large Building Level (Fought on par with Morbius and a demonically-amplified Wolverine), far higher with Magic (Could stagger two Mindless Ones in the Dark Dimension with a kick)
  • Durability: "At least Large Building Level", up to Low Outerverse level when using magic (Took a psychic blast from Umar, and withstood beatings from the Mindless Ones in the Dark Dimension during a time when they were still considered a threat to Dormammu), higher with Forcefields ([Some of the above feats])

• Umar
    • Higher-Dimensional Existence: While she is no longer a Faltine like Dormammu himself is, she is still physically a member of the main species which inhabits the Higher-Dimensional Splinter Realm that is the Dark Dimension, and thus should still have this.
      • She should also get Immeasurable Lifting Strength for having HDE.
    • Aura: Her very aura was filling up the entire Dark Dimension, from Strange Tales (1951) #152

Voting Staff Agreements: @Planck69, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Damage3245

Last edited:
Shuma-Gorath
Agree with everything!
Nightmare
Obviously fine with everything here, having helped out with the Fear Lord Physiology things. Though you should use the HDE justifications to grant him Immeasurable Lifting Strength too.
Doctor Strange
I recommend using these full scans instead. I don't think those scans show enough instances of Strange "holding his own" as much as outright getting bodied.
  • Low 1-A forcefield durability
You should also include when he blocked a direct blast from Great Fear amped D'Spayre.
Looks great!
Fine with all this!
Looking good!
Mindless Ones
This sounds great!
Doctor Doom
Fine with all that's here!
Scarlet Witch
All looks good to me!
Agree with everything here!
Agree with everything here too! Excellent work on this CRT!

Last edited:
Having seen a lot of this beforehand, it looks good to me.
Btw, I just added that Umar, Nightmare, and Shuma-Gorath should have Immeasurable LS due to their HDE (though Shuma honestly has another feat of restraining Dormammu with one of his tentacles that I could find if I really wanted to) to the OP.

Does that look good to you?

Also, thanks for the input.

If they physically dwarf space-time continuums then sure.
I mean Nightmare is beyond time and space, Umar scales in dimensionality to the Dark Dimension which considers Time and Space to be "dirty little geometries", and Shuma dwarfs pan-dimensional demons, with pan-dimensional meaning infinite-dimensional here since Earth 616 has been repeatedly stated to have infinite dimensions.

Btw, sorry for announcing this late but here's some more Social Influencing stuff for Doctor Doom (mainly for his Leadership and Charisma):

1. During the lead up to the 2015 Secret Wars, Doom gave himself the fake identity of "Rabum Alal" and created a cult-like sect known as the Black Swans, a group of skilled female assassins with the goal of killing every known iteration of Molecule Man across the multiverse.

Outerversal Marvel Humans when???

Never but I do plan on making magic a smurf hax, and since Ultima is planning on making Marvel Low 1-A's become 1-A's then that could bump up the potency of magic

Since i need to use this comment for something useful: Could Doom receive a "With Absorption, Optional Equipment or Preparation" key or it would just be reduntant to put on his profile?
Eh, I don't find it necessary since his profile IMO does a good job splitting his base/magic from his prep/absorption, but I don't hate the idea either.

I could go either way.

Or I could make a key for Doom's two extreme prep feats that are High 1-A: Making a bomb from the corpses of AU Molecule Mans that killed the Beyonders, and nearly remaking the entire High 1-A multiverse with the 6 Wands of Watoomb.

dg9542c-d3d86e2f-c7cc-4a56-b500-479c93912ac3.png

Or I could make a key for Doom's two extreme prep feats that are High 1-A: Making a bomb from the corpses of AU Molecule Mans that killed the Beyonders, and nearly remaking the entire High 1-A multiverse with the 6 Wands of Watoomb.
I think that would solidify another key to him tbh

Just finished Shuma's page.

Btw I apologize for not mentioning this in the OP, but I removed the "Classic-Modern" split for Shuma's powers and keys.

They literally had the same tier and stats, and there is not enough IMO to warrant the split in powers, even less than with Dormammu.

Yes Shuma has suffered from inconsistency in modern comics, but so has every major character on his level, and he is still shown as >= Dormammu and his fellow Old Ones were capable of slaughtering Abstracts during the Thanos Imperative storyline.

A big thank you to everyone involved in this CRT.

I'm sure everyone who has been following my work knows what part 2 is going to be about, and I am all but done with the sandbox's contents itself and am now working with a friend to improve the footnote formatting.

This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back