• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gold Saint ranking (whole franchise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

I'd like to know your opinion regarding the strongest Gold Saints in history. Maybe something like a top 10 Idk.

Also, I'd like to know your opinion on my list right here.

1. Libra Atia: We don't have any solid feats for him except for that Final Judgement-thing which is pretty strong even for SS standards. Well, the reason why I consider him the strongest is just because Krest said Itia is stronger than him. Simple as that. That alone already says a hell lot. For me Atia is just like Marvel's The-One-Above-All. We know nothing about him, but we all know he REKTS.

2. Aquarius Krest: He likes Ricky Martin (gaaay) but whatever. Krest fought and won in at least 4 (confirmed) Holy Wars, twice against Hades, once against Ares and once against Poseidon, a feat that no other Gold Saint ever did (maybe Capricorn Ionia? lel). Anyway. When Scorpio Zaphiri betrayed the Sanctuary and tried to awaken Poseidon, Krest appeared as an astral projection before Leo Ilias and Pisces Rugonis, where the latter got amazed/shocked with Krest's cosmo, despite being regarded as the Gold Saint with the highest cosmo of his era (note that is very unusual for any non-gemini Gold Saint to have the highest cosmo between the twelve, once the gemini brothers share their cosmo with each other, thus always having at least twice the average cosmo of a Gold Saint #TRIVIA: however, this only happens when one is fighting and the other is not... or if one dies). Some years before (yes, before) when Hakurei and Sage were clashing, this same astral projection was strong enough to stop and suppress the combined power of two Soul Burial Waves, a technique of power comparable (if not stronger) than a "Galaxian Explosion". Once again, this mere astral form (this time amped by Athena's cosmo tho) was able to easily subdue 3 Gold Saints (Leo, Gemini and Scorpio) who tried to attack Athena. In all these astral appearances, Krest (the real one) wasn't wearing the Aquarius Cloth, which badly decreases his maximum cosmo. He is also regarded by Aquarius Degel as the strongest Aquarius Saint to ever exist. There's a plenty of other feats for him but I won't list all of them at all (or at least not right now) due to TL;DR reasons.

3. Leo Regulus: A genius, the strongest Leo Saint in history and arguably the strongest Gold Saint of his era. Regulus could mirror any technique with perfection after seeing it only a few times. He is able to cast Athena's Exclamation alone and also use the strongest attack of all 12 Gold Saints combined as a devastating and unique technique. He also has a link with the nature such as his father, which give him the ability to ear the nature, though the usage of this power wasn't specified. Became one with the nature itself (or maybe universe, there's many translations) after his fight against Radamanthys, transcending his very existence and becoming a 2-C being? Hell yeah.

4. Gemini Aspros: A much stronger and smarter version of Saga. Became monstrously powerful after fusing with his brother's cosmo/essence. Defeated Cronus' brother, Kairos (which is probably a 2-A being as well as his brother) in a 1v1. Kairos seems to be afraid of the very mention of Aspros' name (that happened in the second Shion Gaiden, volume 14). The strongest Gemini Saint of all times without a doubt.

5. Leo Ilias: Regarded as a hero among the Gold Saints of his era. Also the only Gold Saint to master the 8th sense between his comrades. Could hear the nature just like his son. Probably the second strongest Leo Saint of all times. Sagittarius Sisyphus got terrified of Ilias' cosmo even after it was greatly weakened due to Ilias' illness.

6. Sagittarius Seiya: Well, it's freaking Seiya wearing the Sagittarius Cloth. Btw, not borrowed this time. He defeated Capricorn Ionia even while holding back.

7. Capricorn Ionia: Has 500+ years of experience as a Gold Saint. Fought in at least two Holy Wars (confirmed) though against which god is a mystery. He is also regarded as the strongest and smartest Gold Saint of his era. (but Seiya, cof cof...)

8. Pisces Rugonis: Had the highest cosmo among the 12 Gold Saints of his era. That alone already says a lot considering he is not a Gemini Saint.

9. Virgo Asmita: Far stronger and knowledgeable than most Gold Saints. Definitely not an average Saint.

The 10th position is quite hard for me to decide. We just have many good candidates. Could be Virgo Shaka, Cancer Manigold, Cancer Sage or even Libra Dohko? Gemini Saga, maybe? Guess I'll let this position open for now…

Tell me yours!

Kairos is certainly NOT a 2-A character, at least not the version of him that fought Aspros. He was restrained by his human body which makes him 3-A or smth. And Aspros is not the strongest gemini saint in History, Cain/Abel from ND would probably woop him.

In My opinion

- Number five should be between dohko, Shion if we are to put Ilias number 4

- And i basically disagree with everything from number 7.

-Pisces lugonis did not have the highest cosmos in his era simply because he is of the same era as Ilias

- -Shaka is stronger than asmita

- then the rest of the list should be along the lines of Aiolos,Saga and probably some ND gold saint which I don't know this much about, so I'll let it to other pple to debate.

Nkonjo said:
And isn't Koga the one who defeated Ionia ?
As I said on title I'm considering all canon material of the franchise. Seiya defeated Ionia on SS Omega: Ultimate Cosmo. The game's story is considered official and also a complement for the anime.

Nkonjo said:
Kairos is certainly NOT a 2-A character, at least not the version of him that fought Aspros. He was restrained by his human body which makes him 3-A or smth. And Aspros is not the strongest gemini saint in History, Cain/Abel from ND would probably woop him.
In My opinion

- Number five should be between dohko, Shion if we are to put Ilias number 4

- And i basically disagree with everything from number 7.

-Pisces lugonis did not have the highest cosmos in his era simply because he is of the same era as Ilias

- -Shaka is stronger than asmita

- then the rest of the list should be along the lines of Aiolos,Saga and probably some ND gold saint which I don't know this much about, so I'll let it to other pple to debate.
Dohko, Shion, Aiolos and Saga are far weaker than anyone I listed. Asmita may be just a little bit stronger tho.

I agree with Kairos not being 2-A tho. Btw, I said "probably".

Rugonis has the highest cosmo. Just check Albafica's gaiden. Despite having mastered the 8th sense, there's no statement of Ilias cosmo being higher than Rugonis'. Ilias is regarded as a "hero" and the "strongest" of his era, but that doesn't have nothing to do with overall cosmo.

And Aspros would make Cain/Abel look like a joke.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Notable Lost Canvas bias, thinks 8th Sense doesn't increase power, notable absence of anything Episode G related.
I have read just everything about G.

I never said 8th sense doesn't increase power, only that a Saint may have a higher cosmo even if he/she did not awakened it in comparison with a Saint who awakened it, which is the case of Rugonis > Ilias.

Not bias, just my opinion. If you disagree that badly, give some reasoning of why I'm so wrong instead of making a bullshit post that makes me look like a ******.

And please get your shit right before posting. Thanks in advance.

You comparing a Gold Saint to TOAA, and saying Kairos is 2-A is definitely wank.

And how nice of you to be so confrontational.

@HaveSomeBlade

you don't even make sense because you put Ilias higher on your own list and then say Lugonis is stronger ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back