• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
As Xenoverse/Heroes is surprisingly high-end 2-B in sheer AP somehow, I think this is worth a try. This plays in the background.

Both at peak, speed equalized, battle takes place in Dialga´s realm.

The Time-Traveling Saiya: 11 (Schnee One, Quantu, FateAlbane, EmperorRorepme, Xtasyamphetamine, Calaca Vs, Rin The Dragon Empress, DragonEmperor23, ChosenOrDeath, Cueio 2020, DMB 1)

"Say Seaweed" in Spanish: 4 (Dragopentling, TheArsenal1212, Triforcepower1, ShadowWarrior1999)

Incon: 0

Character-left
(Insert cry here)

Super saiyan 4 xeno goku by nekoar-dbuxeno-heroes
C´mon!

So, either Dialga immediately tries to throw everything he can at Goku, or he gets thunder clapped to oblivion.

What does Dialga start with, exactly?

His transmutation can help, but the profile doesn´t say any details about it.

That might actually not be the case, because Candy Vegito exists.

How good is it though? does he start with it?

I mean this might be controversial but he might still function whilst transmuted scaling from Vegito. Then he can just summon Shenron and wish himself back to normal? Agreed? Or is this too much.

This is at best a stalemate. Even if Goku kills Dialga, time is destroyed with Dialga, and Goku is frozen in time forever.

He doesn´t really lead with transmutation as far I know, but as he exists in the entirety of time, that means he can see the future, which means he can precog that Goku is about to one shot him, leading into Dialga just leading transmutation to him in lack of better options.

Bobsican said:
Not really as far I know, but as he exists in the entirety of time, that means he can see the future, which means he can precog that Goku is about to one shot him, leading into Dialga just leading transmutation into him in lack of better options.
He's omnipresent through time?

Seventy96 said:
Why? I know, that Goku can hit non-corporeal, but abstract is something different.
Dialga has only type 3 abstract existence, which is the weakest type.

@Bob i don't know, but through the revisions, Dilaga might be completely Ombnipresent in its own realm, but I don't know.

Wait, Goku can't live in place without Time? because if yes, if he kill dialga he can be incapacited

Can he IT in an universe where dialga doesn't have influence?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So how's Goku dealing with temporal omnipresence?
The same way Zeno dealed with it by erasing Infinite Zamasu, or the same way Demigra was destroying the Multiverse.

It's not a big deal in this tier.

EmperorRorepme said:
I mean this might be controversial but he might still function whilst transmuted scaling from Vegito. Then he can just summon Shenron and wish himself back to normal? Agreed? Or is this too much.
Someone refute this

Before or After he get One shot'd?

>One-shot.

>Because punching someone who is omnipresent through time is going to work.

Goku would have to bust the multiverse, and how is he gonna do that before Dialga lolhaxes?

Yes, it will work, just like characters like Zeno and Demigra did, and the latter wanted to do it with raw AP.

Dilaga's no better than Infinite Zamasu here. You are heavily overestimating "Temporal omnipresence".

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
>One-shot.

>Because punching someone who is omnipresent through time is going to work.

Goku would have to bust the multiverse, and how is he gonna do that before Dialga lolhaxes?
Actually, Dialga need a body to fight, he can be punched and K.O'd via his physical body, we didn't even see dialga use ability in his "omnipresent form"

What about Info Analysis? He can see that he's going to get transmuted so he one-shots. Also how does the transmutation work? Is it thought based or blast based?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back