• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black and Fusion Zamasu minor correction

The immortality type 8 in Zamasu's profile in Dragon Ball Super Heroes is scaled from the rip created by Goku Black in Dragon Ball Super, but Goku Black and Fusion Zamasu do not have immortality type 8 in their profiles, so Black Goku and Fusion Zamasu need to get immortality type 8.

Zamasu'nun Dragon Ball Super Heroes'daki profilindeki ölümsüzlük tipi 8, Goku Black tarafından Dragon Ball Super'de oluşturulan yırtıktan ölçeklendirildi, ancak Goku Black ve Fusion Zamasu'nun profillerinde ölümsüzlük tipi 8 yok, bu nedenle Black Goku ve Fusion Zamasu'nun ihtiyacı var ölümsüzlük tipi 8'i edinin.
I disagree, it should be closed.

I disagree. There shouldn’t be any differences in this specific context

This is unfortunately a verse I'm not involved with at all, so I don't know the context here.

From what I can gather off of the profiles, Fusion Zamasu in Super Dragon Ball Heroes has Type 8 Immortality on the basis of his clones continuously regenerating as long as the "space-time rift" exists. This thread is arguing that Goku Black (who created the space-time rift) and a different depiction of Fusion Zamasu should get Type 8 Immortality as well?

Lacking so much context, I hope it's understandable that I don't agree; the information provided in this thread itself doesn't give enough precedent here. However, I don't say that in any kind of firm or solidified way - rather, I'm saying this because I would like more context on the feat in question and why other characters should scale to it. I just can't pass a revision blindly when I don't have the reasoning for it.

Bu ne yazık ki hiç dahil olmadığım bir ayet, bu yüzden buradaki bağlamı bilmiyorum.

Profillerden toplayabildiğim kadarıyla, Super Dragon Ball Heroes'daki Fusion Zamasu, "uzay-zaman yarığı" var olduğu sürece klonlarının sürekli yenilenmesi temelinde Tip 8 Ölümsüzlüğe sahip. Bu başlık, Goku Black'in (uzay-zaman yarığını kim yarattı) ve Fusion Zamasu'nun farklı bir tasvirinin de Tip 8 Ölümsüzlüğü alması gerektiğini savunuyor?

Bu kadar çok bağlam olmadığı için, umarım aynı fikirde olmamam anlaşılırdır; Bu başlıkta sağlanan bilgiler, burada yeterince emsal teşkil etmiyor. Bununla birlikte, bunu herhangi bir şekilde kesin veya katı bir şekilde söylemiyorum - bunun yerine, söz konusu başarı hakkında daha fazla bağlam ve diğer karakterlerin neden ona göre ölçeklenmesi gerektiği konusunda daha fazla bağlam istiyorum. Gerekçem olmadığında bir revizyonu körü körüne geçemem.
I'll tell you why it scales because Dbsh Zamasu scales from the success in the Dbs universe, but Goku Black who did the success and Fusion Zamasu who fused with him don't have that hax

Bu ne yazık ki hiç dahil olmadığım bir ayet, bu yüzden buradaki bağlamı bilmiyorum.

Profillerden toplayabildiğim kadarıyla, Super Dragon Ball Heroes'daki Fusion Zamasu, "uzay-zaman yarığı" var olduğu sürece klonlarının sürekli yenilenmesi temelinde Tip 8 Ölümsüzlüğe sahip. Bu başlık, Goku Black'in (uzay-zaman yarığını kim yarattı) ve Fusion Zamasu'nun farklı bir tasvirinin de Tip 8 Ölümsüzlüğü alması gerektiğini savunuyor?

Bu kadar çok bağlam olmadığı için, umarım aynı fikirde olmamam anlaşılırdır; Bu başlıkta sağlanan bilgiler, burada yeterince emsal teşkil etmiyor. Bununla birlikte, bunu herhangi bir şekilde kesin veya katı bir şekilde söylemiyorum - bunun yerine, söz konusu başarı hakkında daha fazla bağlam ve diğer karakterlerin neden ona göre ölçeklenmesi gerektiği konusunda daha fazla bağlam istiyorum. Gerekçem olmadığında bir revizyonu körü körüne geçemem.
Sdbh zamasu received immortal type8 from dragon ball super anime, thanks to the space time rupture with black goku aura, the clones were entitled to receive immortal type8 I put the link here for you, you can look at the success from there, you don't need extra evidence for this.

Sdbh zamasu received immortal type8 from dragon ball super anime, thanks to the space time rupture with black goku aura, the clones were entitled to receive immortal type8 I put the link here for you, you can look at the success from there, you don't need extra evidence for this.

Zamasu and black goku have Same Talent because they merged.

Last edited:
This is unfortunately a verse I'm not involved with at all, so I don't know the context here.

From what I can gather off of the profiles, Fusion Zamasu in Super Dragon Ball Heroes has Type 8 Immortality on the basis of his clones continuously regenerating as long as the "space-time rift" exists. This thread is arguing that Goku Black (who created the space-time rift) and a different depiction of Fusion Zamasu should get Type 8 Immortality as well?

Lacking so much context, I hope it's understandable that I don't agree; the information provided in this thread itself doesn't give enough precedent here. However, I don't say that in any kind of firm or solidified way - rather, I'm saying this because I would like more context on the feat in question and why other characters should scale to it. I just can't pass a revision blindly when I don't have the reasoning for it.
Yeah this CRT lacks clear direction in the OP. Here's what I think he is suggesting in terms of the immortality:
This would be based on the fact that clones won't stop regenerating as long as the space-time rift is there, which is already present on the Dragon Ball Heroes versions of these characters, who actually have it in the first place due to this DBS sequence.

Last edited:
The solution to this is very simple. Black Goku's clones are immortal

tip8

thanks to the space-time rift opened by black goku, and this achievement is from dbs anime, so canon.
Evet, bu CRT'nin net bir yönü yok. Ölümsüzlük açısından korunmanı sağlayacak şey şu:

Last edited:
Yeah this CRT lacks clear direction in the OP. Here's what I think he is suggesting in terms of the immortality:
This would be based on the fact that clones won't stop regenerating as long as the space-time rift is there, which is already present on the Dragon Ball Heroes versions of these characters, who actually have it in the first place due to this DBS sequence.

I don’t see how I would be contradicting myself

This seems better
Not sure about this.
What do you think about Black's clones gaining type 8 immortality?

And also the justification of Zamasu DBH should be adjusted accordingly

Now let's add this to the profile because I think everyone has accepted immortality type 8 and no one else is against it

this doesn't feel like Immortality....it just looks like the space-time rift is creating clones and as long as it exists it will obviously keep creating more.

this doesn't feel like Immortality....it just looks like the space-time rift is creating clones and as long as it exists it will obviously keep creating more.
When you destroy the clones, they come back and they come back more and more. Unless you destroy the space-time rift, the clones will never go away.

When you destroy the clones, they come back and they come back more and more. Unless you destroy the space-time rift, the clones will never go away.
it depends the same one that was killed resurrects or another clone is created?

🗿İlk 10 belirsiz cevap, cevabınız her iki seçenek için de geçerli.

Animeyi izlemedim, bana bu seçeneklerden herhangi birinin doğru olduğunu gösterebilir misiniz?
🗿Top 10 vague answers, your answer goes for both options.

I didn't watch the anime could you show me feats that any of these options are correct?
I don't understand much what you mean, brother

Forget whatever I don't care about dragon ball enough so leave it to someone else more knowledgeable I basically know nothing about super.

This suggestion is fine with me in the absence of better suggestions.

Back