• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Piccolo fight off an Alien Invasion

Instead of Raditz, Momoshiki and Kinshiki come to Earth to harvest chakra, Goku sensing their evil presence, quickly meets up with Piccolo and approaches the duo...

Son Goku and Piccolo vs Momoshiki Otsutsuki and Kinshiki Otsutsuki

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • 5-C versions used (Beginning of Z Goku and Piccolo)
  • Fusion is restricted
  • Goku and Piccolo have prior knowledge
  • Fight takes place in a wasteland
  • Win via KO, Incapacitation, Killing
  • AP/Dura:
kinshiki-and-momoshiki-appear.png
6b89c183b85052bf7ed092abcbff35d88f2f75c8.png

Boruto: Sparkle, Shadow, Moron, Godernet, Raven, Nierre, Loyd
Dragon Ball: JTGamer

Last edited:
If it turns out to be a stomp in the Otsutsuki duo's favor, I can restrict Fusion. But I'll see how it plays out first.

Uh the Otsutsuki win even without fusion ngl, that just makes it a stomp. They should have an AP advantage even with Goku and Piccolo being quite a bit above Baseline, and Momo is definitely more haxed. If Goku shoots a Kamehameha or Piccolo a Special Beam Cannon, they're cooked when Momo absorbs and amps it

Hmm, fair I'll restrict Fusion, and give them prior knowledge.

So they'll focus on close combat, and probably attempt ranged attacks when there's an opening. Kin can't absorb jutsu (right?), so I suppose they're free to use them against him.

I think the difference in the AP and durability makes it clear who the victor is.

No it doesn't.
Goku and Piccolo have prior knowledge, and are more skilled than Momo.
Kin is probably comparable, but that's up for debate.

Kin cannot absorb abilities, so Goku can focus on Kin since his Kame takes less time than SPC, and since Piccolo is more skilled than Momo, he can deal with Momo at least until Momo eats more chakra pills.

At that point it depends on if Goku can finish Kin before he joins up with Piccolo to team against Momo. That's how I see it anyway.

No it doesn't.

Kin cannot absorb abilities, so Goku can focus on Kin since his Kame takes less time than SPC, and since Piccolo is more skilled than Momo, he can deal with Momo at least until Momo eats more chakra pills.

At that point it depends on if Goku can finish Kin before he joins up with Piccolo to team against Momo. That's how I see it anyway.
Well, I can't really decide, but I'm slightly leaning toward Goku and Piccolo now based on your reasoning. So I guess you can count me as a vote for Goku and Piccolo

Last edited:
Kinshiki can also amp his speed further I feel like sometimes people forget about that

Plus he can control his weapons from a distance, just some things to also consider

No it doesn't.
Idk Momo does have millennia of combat experience

I feel like I recall some statement that he can but sure, however Kinshiki would destroy either Goku or Piccolo in cqc given his significant stat advantage and could honestly probably block most of their ki attacks with his chakra weapons. And Momoshiki could assault Piccolo with huge ninjutsu assaults like against Naruto at the stadium.
Seems doubtful if possible

same guy felt pressured and ran from Darui. Experience don't mean much without feats to back it. King Piccolo had more experience than Goku. Goku had more than kid Piccolo .
however Kinshiki would destroy either Goku or Piccolo in cqc given his significant stat advantage and could honestly probably block most of their ki attacks with his chakra weapons.
Maybe. Fair on the chakra weapons.
Kinshiki can also amp his speed further
with what?

Experience =/= skill.

Ohma from Kengan is like 27 and he'd skill stomp anyone in Naruto. Baki Hanma from Baki is even younger but he'd still give anyone in Naruto the hands. Yu from the Boxer is even younger but he'd still smash in the teeth of anyone in Naruto in terms of skill.

I'd argue that Goku and Piccolo are certainly the more skilled of the two. I think people forget that Goku at this point can read minds so he'd be ahead of Momo and Kin if they engage in combat. He can also instantly copy anything type of fighting styles they use at first glance.

Experience =/= skill.

Ohma from Kengan is like 27 and he'd skill stomp anyone in Naruto. Baki Hanma from Baki is even younger but he'd still give anyone in Naruto the hands. Yu from the Boxer is even younger but he'd still smash in the teeth of anyone in Naruto in terms of skill.

I'd argue that Goku and Piccolo are certainly the more skilled of the two. I think people forget that Goku at this point can read minds so he'd be ahead of Momo and Kin if they engage in combat. He can also instantly copy anything type of fighting styles they use at first glance.
Okay, now I'm convinced Goku and Piccolo take it.

Unless someone says otherwise.

What do they have against Goku erasing his presence (His Ki, footsteps, erases the air currents he makes when moving, etc.) + a distructo Disk combo? Despite them having better durability, the Distructo Disk has cut through 5-B's before so 5-C durability won't help them resist that move.

Kienzan: Krillin's signature technique, which Goku presumably copied from him. Raising his hand above his head, Goku creates a razor-sharp disc of ki with incredible cutting power, and then throws it at his opponent. It should be noted that the Kienzan can cut through opponents that are several times stronger and more durable.

I feel like some people are plugging controllers into Goku and Piccolo and just making them fight perfectly. If I took the same approach with Momoshiki and Kinshiki, Momoshiki literally just flies into the air and instantly drops a village sized nuke that knocked out someone more than twice as strong as him physically.
same guy felt pressured and ran from Darui. Experience don't mean much without feats to back it. King Piccolo had more experience than Goku. Goku had more than kid Piccolo .
It's not like Darui is some chump. He's a very skilled swordsman.

I feel like some people are plugging controllers into Goku and Piccolo and just making them fight perfectly. If I took the same approach with Momoshiki and Kinshiki, Momoshiki literally just flies into the air and instantly drops a village sized nuke that knocked out someone more than twice as strong as him physically.
Those are techniques at his disposal. Not saying he'll start out with it, but against someone with the AP and durability advantage he'd resort to other tactics which the same can't be said about Momo and Kin.

Character personalities are a thing after all, Momo is arrogant and sadistic. Something that Goku and Piccolo are not, and they have higher battle IQ than Momo.

Kin is a bit more difficult to deal with since unlike Momo his personality traits don't get in the way of his fights.
It's not like Darui is some chump. He's a very skilled swordsman.
Would you argue that Darui is more skilled than Goku? Because the lad's swordsmanship is very generic.

Momoshiki literally just flies into the air and instantly drops a village sized nuke that knocked out someone more than twice as strong as him physically.
I mean I feel like he'd resort to it eventually. He did use it against Boruto, although fused. He did also use it against Naruto and Sasuke in the Chunin Exams. So that's a wincon for him, yes.

Except Goku and Piccolo could just... fly away, lol

Those are techniques at his disposal. Not saying he'll start out with it, but against someone with the AP and durability advantage he'd resort to other tactics which the same can't be said about Momo and Kin.
Sure but they'll be fighting an uphill battle. Maybe they wouldn't be fully efficient since they won't see Goku and Piccolo as major threats, but Momo and Kin aren't just gonna dawdle and not try to actually win.
Character personalities are a thing after all, Momo is arrogant and sadistic. Something that Goku and Piccolo are not, and they have higher battle IQ than Momo.

Kin is a bit more difficult to deal with since unlike Momo his personality traits don't get in the way of his fights.

Would you argue that Darui is more skilled than Goku? Because the lad's swordsmanship is very generic.
No, but it's also not like Momo was really fighting back. Also I'd imagine a good chunk of his skill is in fighting with ninjutsu specifically
I mean I feel like he'd resort to it eventually. He did use it against Boruto, although fused. He did also use it against Naruto and Sasuke in the Chunin Exams. So that's a wincon for him, yes.

Except Goku and Piccolo could just... fly away, lol
It's a big ass range

Sure but they'll be fighting an uphill battle. Maybe they wouldn't be fully efficient since they won't see Goku and Piccolo as major threats, but Momo and Kin aren't just gonna dawdle and not try to actually win.
I see Kin taking the battle a lot more seriously than Momo, dude doesn't play around. Momo likes to play with his food a little too much which could possibly cost him this match.

Also that's a dope pfp. 🔥

Momoshiki:
-DRASTIC power advantage
-Gentle Fist is limited duraneg because it damages the organs, and cuts off the flow of energy.
-Byakugan gives all-around vision, and you can't hide from that without turning invisible. The Chakra detection is just a bonus.
-Energy absorption and redirection at double power
-Chakra pills whenever he defeats someone amps power
-Black Recievers can be summoned at will and paralyze people by piercing them.
-Can control his hair
-Caged Heat Arson Prison burns, crushes, and drains at the same time.
-Can create cool beasts at will.
-Flight, no chakra
-Can nullify his aura
-Portals

Kinshiki:
-Massive AP advantage
-Byakugan
-Flight, no chakra
-Can create energy weapons at will, and control them
-Can nullify his aura
-Can coat himself in electricity
-Portals
-Lightning Body Flicker
-He's big, so he has better melee range.

+ a distructo Disk combo? Despite them having better durability, the Distructo Disk has cut through 5-B's before so 5-C durability won't help them resist that move.

Kienzan: Krillin's signature technique, which Goku presumably copied from him. Raising his hand above his head, Goku creates a razor-sharp disc of ki with incredible cutting power, and then throws it at his opponent. It should be noted that the Kienzan can cut through opponents that are several times stronger and more durable.
He doesn't have it in this key, this version of Goku is before Krillin invented the Destructo Disk and long before Goku ever used it.

What do they have against Goku erasing his presence (His Ki, footsteps, erases the air currents he makes when moving, etc.) + a distructo Disk combo? Despite them having better durability, the Distructo Disk has cut through 5-B's before so 5-C durability won't help them resist that move.
When did a 5-C cut through a 5-B with it?

Assuming Kin doesn't drop first. They can telepathically communicate right? Because that would definitely help Kin when it comes to telling Momo to stop ******* around.
I mean I doubt a serious Kinshiki is gonna have much trouble with either one realistically, and Momoshiki's not gonna let them gang up on and kill Kinshiki if he can stop it.

I mean Kienzan does regularly punch above its paygrade enough to make it possible to make a difference here but neither Goku nor Piccolo would use it in these keys.
One of those is Namek

you could argue he can’t use telepathy like that in this key since he’s only shown this Post King Kai training but that gets into goonery so nah.

Leaning The Otsutsuki for now,

SBC takes so long at this point in Z that Goku would need to be able to hold off Momo and Kin at the same time while Piccolo charges. With both their AOE attacks and superior AP + the potential of Momo BFRing them that’s pretty unlikely.

Not even mentioning the likelihood that Momo and Kin can absorb the Kamehameha or SBC.

This means Goku and Piccolo have to fight them with almost strictly h2h while Kin and Momo are fighting completely unhindered.

Stuff like Byakugan and Gentle Fist are some underrated things in this fight since they can anticipate surprise attacks at almost 360 FOV and the dura neg Gentle Fist offers.

Black Receivers can paralyze Goku and Piccolo if they do try to charge any stronger Ki Blasts.

Superior LS also means they could strangle the Z Duo individually or forcibly throw them into dimensional rifts.

The best Wincon I could see for the Goku/Piccolo combo is a Solar Flare + SBC combo but not only would that be hard to set up and pull off, possibly only take out one of them, but they might not even try it in character since it never even occurred to them to try this on Raditz alone, in a fight where they were more willing to trade Goku's life to beat Raditz.

Last edited:
Skill is kinda hard to gauge due to the drastic difference in choreography or animation. A good bit of dragon ball is hyper speed fighting with reused punches and kicks sometimes for quite awhile. Where as with Naruto they do less of that and focus more on choreography. Hard to say what a fight would look like at similar speed choreography isn't similar.

Experience doesn't equal skill because not all experience is equal. Some people in significantly short experience can outperform people with significantly more. This could be because prodigy, or fighting more skilled people. Skill is just too hard to gauge outside the same verse. Seems like dragon ball focuses more on speed and power where I think Naruto shows more skill

Back