• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed equalized

Battle takes place on a giant cliff-top, 20,000 inches away from eachother (still close up)

Both are bloodlusted

Godzilla can't transform

Thanos has an incomplete Gauntlet

Purple Homer has a lot of hax despite the tier difference, so i decided to test the water

Music

Godzilla: 2

Thanos: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Godzilla unable to use his amplifications is likely one of thanos' biggest advantages

However the strength gap is still pretty big (pun intended)

Once the big g lands a hit thanos wouldn't make it and his strongest hax mess up the gauntlet and even when completed it broke after the snap

I vote Godzilla. Thanos simply doesn't have the feats to stop a monster that beat the Earth 616 Avengers, Savage Hulk, tanked a meteor, casually destroyed part of the moon, destroyed Earth, and killed God.

He's done it to just weapons but he does Petrify Drax when they first meet. Also with the Incomplete Gauntlet he does have stones (I presume in this matchup he has the Power, Reality and Space Stones)

Hellbeast1 said:
He's done it to just weapons but he does Petrify Drax when they first meet. Also with the Incomplete Gauntlet he does have stones (I presume in this matchup he has the Power, Reality and Space Stones)
Godzilla is way larger than Drax. In the time it takes for Thanos to really hurt Godzilla, he would probably already be vaporized.

Fair point though it should be noted the Reality Stone was able to convert the Nine Realms into Dark Matter (If i remember correctly) and the Power Stone on it's own had a Large Planet level feat so he'd obviously hurt Godzilla

Back