• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replacing the High 1-C stat with a 3-A one. Someone earlier was against it.
It was explicitly stated that everyone in Team Dai-Gurren was given the same power as Simon AFTER TTGL was created. So, prior to that event, he wasn't as powerful as Simon, therefore being as powerful as his previous self, as there is nothing indicating that he has had a significant growth in Spiral Power, or even in strength at all. His High 1-C key is his Post-Apotheosis one

Apply the changes currently suggested in the OP, besides the Boota one and Simon being transonic, and close the thread.
Okay. I think that Medeus mentioned that infinite speed seems doubtful though.

Replacing the High 1-C stat with a 3-A one. Someone earlier was against it.

The full context of the LN just makes it that much clearer that it isn't a speed feat. It's hax that doesn't support that they have infinite speed.
Or rather you don't know the context at all? Since they are the drills, therefore, they broke through the walls by themselves as green vortex of light. Even if they don't the fact that "drilling" there means space-time manipulation is still just an assumption.

If you wanna play this asinine interpretation with your limited knowledge regarding the verse, go on. I'm done with this thread.

Mind your tone please. There is no need to be rude.

So has Qawsedf234 accepted infinite speed or not?

regular members have opinions too
Yes, of course, but the staff are supposed to listen to them and then decide what seems to make the most sense, by essentially acting as a quality control bulwarks.

Reactions: Sus
They can but Ant asked you to make a non bullet list of what needs to be unlocked since he has a script for it or something
I haven't been told that yet, but I guess at this point I should know that it's standard protocol

Simon the Digger
Nia Teppelin
Boota
Viral
Yoko Littner
Lordgenome
Gurren Lagann
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mech)
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Anti-Spiral

Edit: He told me on fandom that he's busy with wiki patrolling, and he'd go to sleep afterwards. I was wondering if you could unlock the pages

Edit 2: I thought it said to make a bullet list, but I'm ret**ded

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back