• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God tier Speed Revision: I was hoping to avoid making another Creation Trio (Pokemon) thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyRegulator

VS Battles
Retired
I see powerscaling as necessary but I prefer to gauge the feats of the characters first. That said:

Instead of powerscaling the Sealed Creation Trio to sub-relativistic should they be Infinite in speed for fighting in torn space-time?

Time and space were indeed torn apart in that area as evidence by the link and as stated in the link above when this occurs nothing exists there so....it seems reasonable?

Maybe?

If accepted this would scale to all the God tiers.

Who this scales to:

Incomplete Arceus.

Uxie Azelf and Mespirit (in the key where they are together)

Giratina

The link says if time and space were torn apart then there will be nothing.

So they were fighting in a area were there was still time and space.

So they should stay at their current speed tier.

Yes. That is the way that I read the scan in question as well. Time and space were not destroyed yet.

Never mind. I read the second scan. You are probably correct.

@KuuIchigo, the Sub-Rel+ comes from scaling of Mega Rayquaza who is Mach 13,814 here.

As for the proposed upgrade, I see no problems with it. The second scan does support the theory that time and space is being torn, which does support your theory for the upgrade. It seems reasonable considering the God Tiers are far above even people like Mega Rayquaza, though other opinions would be much better.

RegisNex1232 said:
@KuuIchigo, the Sub-Rel+ comes from scaling of Mega Rayquaza who is Mach 13,814 here.
As for the proposed upgrade, I see no problems with it. The second scan does support the theory that time and space is being torn, which does support your theory for the upgrade. It seems reasonable considering the God Tiers are far above even people like Mega Rayquaza, though other opinions would be much better.
The scan doesn't really prove it 100%

It only tells us that the tear in reality is getting bigger and more unstable, that doesn't tell us anything about space and time being completely wiped out in that area.

Or else, it would of been a pitch black area.

I think they should stay with sub-relativistic speeds.

007Goldeneye said:
The scan doesn't really prove it 100%

It only tells us that the tear in reality is getting bigger and more unstable, that doesn't tell us anything about space and time being completely wiped out in that area.
We already know when time and space are torn nothing exists in that area from the previous scan. The second scan was just to prove time and space were indeed destroyed.

Or else, it would of been a pitch black area.

It is a pitch black area...or at least where they are fighting, clearly. Also, visual effects are poor evidence against something.

Well, I agree that infinite speed seems reasonable then.

IS that for avatars or something? Their True forms are basically time and space itself, but they use something like avatars according to the games for actual battles.

I suppose that their true forms are omnipresent then?

Antvasima said:
I suppose that their true forms are omnipresent then?
Only Giratina has been stated to be omnipresent in its true form. Dialga and Palkia are assumed to be.

Alternatively, they can be immeasurable as they exist outside the material Pokemon Universe.

Well, I am uncertain where exactly to draw the line for what counts as Immeasurable speed. I did not understand DarkLK's explanation very well.

Basically anyone who exists in a pre-Universe void, or completely outside the space and all timelines of a continuum. So, existing outside just a single point in time is infinite, but existing outside all points in time is immeasurable.

I am not so certain that this is a correct interpretation.

This is roughly what he said: "The speed statistic should be listed as "Immeasurable" only if a character is completely transcendental to the distance, time, and causality of a normal universal continuum."

Theoretically, wouldn't beings that exist beyond the universe's time and space easily qualify for that definition?

Distance, AFAIK, is a result of space, time is self-explanitory, and causality is also a result of time IIRC.

Basically what Ever said. To further my points:

Being able to move although space/time is non existant/erased = Immeasurable?

DarkLK

"Most likely yes, if we are talking about the full transcendence to the continuum."

However, even using your quote supports my interpretation:

If there is no space, there is no distance and time, well, that's already ruled out as well.

Already we've noted two of the requirements.

"I personally consider the KC ability is a form of causality manipulation. It is simply removes all events and phenomena that occur within a certain period of time."

If you completely transcend all points of time, you exist beyond causality.

I am not so sure. Low 2-C characters are still bound by universal time and space as far as I understand. Completely transcendental likely means higher tiered characters.

I would really prefer to ask DarkLK about it, but also don't want him to think that we are being pests.

@Antvasima Some Low 2-C characters are. Some create Universes while being in Universes, while others destroy Space-Time while being on the same plane of existence. However, there are some 4 dimensional entities who should indeed be immeasurable as they are beyond our concept of speed: time, distance and causality even.

Hmm. Maybe. You could try asking DarkLK about if Low 2-C characters can reach this high, or if a higher tier is required? Just make sure to be extremely polite.

What everlasting said is probably the easiest to understand interpretation, that's what I gathered from our previous convo regarding immeasurable speed also.

He agrees.

DarkLK said:
If this continuum as a complete universe, the character who exist beyond this should have immeasurable speed.

However, a character may not have such a speed if he steps inside.

Is there anything else? If not, can I have permission to update the relevant profiles? (I didn't expect we'd come to a decision so soon :eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back