• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sniper670

He/Him

Nicol Bolas vs Arceus

• 2-A Keys
  • Access to everything
  • Both Bloodlusted
  • Speed Equalized
  • Win by Incap or death

Nicol Bolas

Arceus

Inconclusive

Commence-the-Endgame-War-of-the-Spark-Art.jpg
86319985-p0-master1200.jpg

Doesn't Arceus have unfair passives that could possibly be 5D with even just it's avatar form?

You mean the 6D crt.

Only his Invulnerability and power null would be 5D.

Everything else won't scale. But that thread hasn't been accepted yet so we can do this match 🎅

I need MTG supporters. Although Arceus counters right about everything he can throw, but I'd like to see how the match will go, because Nicole himself counters many

You mean the 6D crt.

Only his Invulnerability and power null would be 5D.

Everything else won't scale. But that thread hasn't been accepted yet so we can do this match 🎅
Nicolas Bolas doesn't seem to resist Arceus disgusting hax and it's game ending plates

Arceus fra

I need MTG supporters. Although Arceus counters right about everything he can throw, but I'd like to see how the match will go, because Nicole himself counters many
He probably can't counter much when Arceus plates would just NOPE everything he does from what I'm seeing

He probably can't counter much when Arceus plates would just NOPE everything he does from what I'm seeing
Don't take what is on his page at face value, there may be layers or more context somewhere

Same for Arceus.

I'm just feeling lazy to watch 23 seasons of the anime and read 50+ volumes of the manga, and play all Pokémon games. Too much work

So I say they're about even🎅

Tbh we need to wait for their supporters otherwise can I drop the question? Do both of them resist most of hax?

Back