• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell vs A Pokémon called God

Sniper670

He/Him
Maxwell vs Arceus
Speed is equalized
Both are 2-A.
Win by Incap or Death

Maxwell:
Arceus: 2
Inconclusive:

images

86319985-p0-master1200.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot see Maxwell doing nothing here. All his abilities are either nullified by Arceus' plates, resisted or countered by Arceus' immortality type 9.

On the other hand, Arceus can just kill him with any hax as Maxwell has no resistance or just do anything before Maxwell uses his notebook

Bruh. Arceus can't get a match without someone bringing immortality type 9 after I said incap is allowed 😭

BTW I said incap is allowed so there's probably something Maxwell can do🎅

Bruh. Arceus can't get a match without someone bringing immortality type 9 after I said incap is allowed 😭

Incap's always allowed, you don't even need to say it is.

Anyway, how can Maxwell even incap Arceus? The best move may be Power Null... which he resists. Or maybe transmutation... which Arceus' plates neg. Existence erasure? Arceus' plates neg that too (and Immortality says hi)

Also, I'm pretty sure Arceus can kill Maxwell before he opens his book, decides what to write and writes something that could kill Arceus

Incap's always allowed, you don't even need to say it is.

Anyway, how can Maxwell even incap Arceus? The best move may be Power Null... which he resists. Or maybe transmutation... which Arceus' plates neg. Existence erasure? Arceus' plates neg that too (and Immortality says hi)

Also, I'm pretty sure Arceus can kill Maxwell before he opens his book, decides what to write and writes something that could kill Arceus
Fair enough. Vote added

I was under the impression Maxwell was a good match because he stomped Darkseid and Thor
Oh well

I'm not. I'm just continuing what I already started.

Hopefully it reaches a conclusion

Im really starting to think these Arceus matches are complete memes now :ROFLMAO:

Anyways its impossible to Incap Arceus here....
As I hear, even if you Incap one of arcues' avatars he'll just send another one so not even Incap will stop Arcues
You have to be able to kill True Arcues to win

So yeah Maxwell ain't winning here

It's either you're relatively fair for matchups, or you're too powerful to the point of boredom

Why y'all still placing bets?

This matchup sucks and Arceus slams
Arceus is unfair cause even incapping his avatars =/= Victory since he can evidently send more avatars if you incap one of them
And Incapping the avatar is usually your only method of beating Type 9 Immortals when you cant affect them
Well that and Immortal 9 Negation

Hence why Arcues matchups are more like a meme now at this point

I'm trying to find an ability that Maxwell has that Arceus doesn't resist, the only one I can really find is light manip, and that can only be used to change the color of his opponent.

Is it possible for Maxwell to do what he did against Anti-Moniter and just create a second arceus to fight the first? Probably a dumb question.

Is it possible for Maxwell to do what he did against Anti-Moniter and just create a second arceus to fight the first? Probably a dumb question.
Sadly that is not accepted, Maxwell would be able to beat outerversal beings with prep time and knowledge by thay logic

Back