• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God can't STAND for this anymore - Giorno Giovanna (JJBA) vs God (Supernatural)

I gave them a look and their powers actually kinda close. Thought it might be fun to toss them at each other being hi tiers and all. I don't have any 'cool' startup lines this time, so you'll have to make do without those quotes that give meaning to your life.

Yes that's a joke. A bad one. Anyway

Giorno vs God

Who's the big G here?

Standard battle assumptions. If this is unfair I'll change the fighters or at least nerf God to only fight at equal tier

If he's acausal as his profile says, he can get through GER's hax no problem. Not familiar with Supernatural myself so I'd have to see the reasoning or feats behind it but, given he's the literal God, it's probably safe to assume. God takes it.

2 for God

And it's based off a time travelling feat iirc. Then again he was relatively superior and untouchable in comparison to the archangels who have time travel so there's that.

Angels retain memories after Timeline Alterations. The Fates can manipulate Causality. God is Acausal by virtue when even fodders have such feats.

Giorno vs Acausality usually results in the former being slapped and dying as his hax becomes useless and without it he's not ''that'' impressive.

being acausality is enough to beat Giorno as anything he does will be for naught. God takes this

8 to 0, in favor for God. Guess acausality was too much... I'll wait for a day for any other response before requesting each page to be opened.

giorno vs any acausal thing is generally a stomp match since none of his shown powers or feats would work there is nothing left to even discuss.

kinda pointless to make topics of him against acausal beings.

You're right.

But it's really hard for my mind to process a character with infinite speed losing a fight... What's it going to be like for GER?

It's really weird to think about.

But Giorno can't move in stopped time...Well.....He can... if GER pulls him around during stopped time (which is possible, Stands can touch people and interact with them, just not vice versa) So....GER can only get an inconclusive at best.....My vote remains the same though

1. GER's hax is useless against Acausality.

2. He won't do jack against God physically either considering their respective raw power.

3. God snaps his fingers and because Giorno's hax are useless against Acausality, he dead.

4. GER might actually lose that whole Infinite speed thing depending on how things turn out, considering it's going through a revision atm.

Furthermore, Giorno himself doesn't have the Infinite speed, so his stand can't do anything to protect him either because God will be "lolAcausal" anyways. What GER will do is watch as his user gets killed anyways without him being able to prevent that.

Well.... GER should keep its speed rating since it moved in time that technically didn't exist....

My point is that GER can move beyond time, so it can essentially move as if it stopped time. It would just be trying to punch god for all eternity, which is why I think this is going to be inconclusive at best.

Well, every fight of GER is unfair. It would be he stomp them or they stomp back. You can put Yugioh protagonists again him and they still win because they are Acasual

^basically this, unless it's someone that could be punched to death (gonna just say GER is at least city block level with punches since it still damages Diavolo, and only Universal via hax)

That's... almost a boring debate... If it's resolved just like that on whether this person has an ability or not and if it's the formerif they're only CB but that's a hard criteria to reach.

Yes, that's why it's kinda for the best to not use GER in battles unless someone is actually it's equal.

Well, GER matches tend to either end up in a stomp for either side, and GER's ability is that all actions are set to zero if they are against Giorno, meaning unless they're acasual or passive, the opponent wont be able to do anything as GER can just LOD them.

If they're acasual, GER is essentially useless.

Passive abilities also make GER useless as there is no action to set to zero.

Even if a matchup is a "hax stomp", if the winner is hard to determine when both characters are so haxed and they both have means of putting each other down, I still think it's a notable matchup.

But that's a discussion for another thread. My opinion is that a matchup can still be fun to discuss and picture in your head even if it's a stomp. That's just not the case here.

Back