• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so ye it isn't a stomp in that case, and it would be more fair
I doubt that, in speed equal ger can still throw rocks at touma and turn them into scorpions, sure touma can negate them but they can still act as distractions which can give ger an opening to strike him giving him a wincon in speed equal, touma's in speed equal is simply reacting and touching ger but in non equal his only win con is dependent on a very rare action done by ger making speed equal more fair

I doubt that, in speed equal ger can still throw rocks at touma and turn them into scorpions, sure touma can negate them but they can still act as distractions which can give ger an opening to strike him giving him a wincon in speed equal, touma's in speed equal is simply reacting and touching ger but in non equal his only win con is dependent on a very rare action done by ger making speed equal more fair
the first is really higly doubt, since giorno in Diavolo fight he did it only for seeing him suffering

is it possible to add two matches of the same character if there are different out comes with speed equalized and uneqaulized that doesn't result in a stomp?

is it possible to add two matches of the same character if there are different out comes with speed equalized and uneqaulized that doesn't result in a stomp?
that exists in top strongest characters if the if speed being equalized or unequalized changes the outcome then they go into in the same section but with a note that character wins if speed is equalized or not
pretty sure it doesn't exist in regular matches but i may be wrong so correct me on that

oh, I thought speed blitzes were only unfair 99% of the time with cases like ger accidentally punching touma's arm being one exception, guess I was wrong and if so then I vote Touma

oh, I thought speed blitzes were only unfair 99% of the time with cases like ger accidentally punching touma's arm being one exception, guess I was wrong and if so then I vote Touma
Evirything said it was a stomp with speed unequalized. btw this shouldn't be added, since it is already

whatever you want. i actually didn't understanded what you meant.
Ngl, it was painful reading people trying to explain very very basic concepts to you, yet you still fail to understand. Idk if this is sheer ignorance or you just enjoy taking the short bus to school...

Ngl, it was painful reading people trying to explain very very basic concepts to you, yet you still fail to understand. Idk if this is sheer ignorance or you just enjoy taking the short bus to school...
Bruh, literally ofc they needed explain their arguments. the "basic concepts" (that wasn't explained is "Touma High 1-C, if you touch him you die. gg". like ofc someone that never watched the series would get some questions and assumptions.

I would be honest, just because i see a determinate hax or a determinate AP dosen't mean i agree with his ""wincons"".

Hey Ya'll, I know this might be a bit of necro-posting, but I wanted to get something cleared up about Giorno, and to some extent majority of JoJo Stand-Users, and it's something pretty simple;
Losing your stand via any method will not kill the stand user outright or the stand in certain scenarios.

Now Some of ya'll might be wondering why Im making this statement (call it a claim if you wish), well it's simple; Throughout the series we see stands get revoked (excluding games like EoH or the Light Novels since they are technically not cannon to majority of the JoJo Fanbase, and I personally have not indulged in either.)

Example 1 - Cheap Trick (JoJo Fandom Article on him - https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Cheap_Trick)
Now you might be wondering "What does cheap trick do?" Glad you asked. He is a part 4 stand that's whole purpose is to get his stand user killed. Thats it. That is quite literally his whole goal. For some who think I am unfairly paraphrasing, here's an exact quote of his ability's explanation from the source above;
"Cheap Trick is a unique Stand in that it can change user and actively seeks its current user's demise. Its sole purpose is actually to single out a victim and wear down its user's psyche until it can kill them and carry on to another hapless user.

Although very weak (it cannot even pull off a sticky band-aid), it is also quasi-invulnerable and only needs someone to see its user's back to kill it, making it very dangerous."

Example 2 - Whitesnake (JoJo Fandom article on him - https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Whitesnake)
The stand itself that I hate with a burning passion due to what it leads up-to in the series. What can this stand do? I'll just quote an excerpt from the Fandom page on him. It'll explain it better than I can rant about it;
"Whitesnake's primary ability is to manipulate spirits through the use of special DISCS.

Whitesnake can first and foremost extract a portion or the entirety of a person's psyche out of their bodies in the form of tangible DISCS and then put them into people. To do so, Whitesnake must touch its victim and take the time to physically "extract" the disc from them; as such, partial extraction is ineffective.

There are two main types of DISCS: Memory Discs contain a person's memory and Stand Discs contain a person's Stand. Discs may be inserted into another person's head, allowing them to either freely consult the memories inside or use the corresponding Stand, much like the original user."

Example 3 - Silver Chariot Requiem (Also Known as Chariot Requiem shortly, Jojo fandom page on him - https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Chariot_Requiem)
Now for fellow Jojo consumers, they might go "huh?" On this inclusion, However, I include it due to the fact him and GER share something in common; being a stand with a requiem arrow. Now, some of ya'll might say this example is "grasping for straws" in the statement I made originally, however Examples 1 & 2 should've been proof enough, but I digress.

The Reasoning for bringing up Chariot Requiem is simple; When his stand user dies, he does not. He is an exception to the typical rule that when The stand user dies, they go with them. And we know this is exclusive to Chariot Requiem (And to Extension, GER as the only canonical Requiem Stand) as after the Arrow is taken away from him and he reverts to Silver Chariot, he floats upwards to never be seen again.

Now, some of you here might be like "Why did you go on this entire explanation on a battle that was already decided a month+ ago?" Because I think it's unjust that majority of people voted on the fact GER would just cause insta-kill on Giorno if GER was cancelled. Now, I have never seen anything relating to Touma, so I cant say "well Giorno would kick his butt in a hands-on-hand battle" or anything like that because well that's an unfair opinion to have. All I can imput is the corrected opinion on what would happen if this "Supernatural Nullification" or whatever his right-hand does cancelled GER. In the worse-case scenario, it would just be a one-on-one with Girono and Touma, Best-case scenario (for Girono) GER would be unaffected.

Like previously stating however, this is without light-novel or games being included because in the JoJo community they are considered non-cannon and thus shouldn't be placed in the same realm as canonical feats, looking at you person comparing Tusk Act 4 and GER punching TWoH and being cancelled.

That ends my rant, Adios, ~M1keyOnDiscord

Back