• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, so luck, death manipulation, & souls are physical thing huh? OR did you mean "direct contact"?
Direct Contact, but actually i meant I was refering to him not having NPI. so ye Direct Contact in part.
Its true that IB can't negate something that directly contact with. But IB has ability to contact with non-physical thing. Proof for IB can negate non-physical thing are it can negate Touma luck, Vento Divine Punisement magic, etc.
Good luck for the CRT.

But I think @manu_zarri means that since GER starts with physical attacks on body with punches it cannot be technically be classified as non-physical AOE......and thus IB won't passively negate GER ......and his precog probably won't help with determining the axis of attack from GER since he seems to have resistance to that.....so I think GER takes this via higher AP .....

I vote Touma for all the reasons I have given; the chances of Giorno not actually fighting with GER is extremely low.

But I think @manu_zarri means that since GER starts with physical attacks on body with punches it cannot be technically be classified as non-physical AOE......and thus IB won't passively negate GER ......and his precog probably won't help with determining the axis of attack from GER since he seems to have resistance to that.....so I think GER takes this via higher AP .....
I see. But even that most likely wouldn't work though tbh. And there's really no reason why his precognition shouldn't alert him and help him react, when he's reacted to much more undetectable and unavoidable things like Fiamma's Holy Right, and Othinus' torrent of attacks

What exactly could this be compared to?

Perhaps a super-long railgun that targeted someone on the planet’s surface after eternal acceleration using straight guiderails stretching from one end of the universe to the other.

Perhaps a singularity weapon that created destruction unexplainable with Newtonian physics by directly messing with the smallest particles dealing with mass and motion such as the bosons and the Higgs particle.

In all likelihood, expressing it with words was meaningless.

Even if one gathered everything that could be expressed with words, it was unlikely one could shoot down that crossbow.

It merely hit.

“…!!!???”

Kamijou Touma leaped to the side with all his strength.

…The first shot fell vertically from the heavens.

It held the destructive power needed to easily wipe out a planet or two, but it was beyond the point of creating anything like a crater. This was no different from a rifle bullet fired with the initial velocity of a sniper rifle piercing glass without breaking it. The arrow had been fired with such great speed that it pierced the pitch black ground without waiting for the impact to propagate.

Even so, Kamijou ran.

His distance to Othinus was close yet far. It felt like an infinite wall.

…The second shot seemed to skim the ground as it was fired behind him and diagonally to the left.

Kamijou crouched down and the arrow passed over his head and swept across the world. Its trajectory was angled downward slightly and it created a giant valley in that black-dyed world.

Othinus did not move from her spot.

She and Kamijou had to be the same. They were both pouring all their strength into defeating their opponent.

…The third and fourth shots burst up through the ground.

They stabbed up a few meters away on either side of Kamijou. It was a trap. If he rashly moved even a step to evade, he would be smashed to pieces.

The more unnecessary actions he took, the farther he would be from victory.

He sharpened his senses like a needle and pictured himself stretching forward and piercing Othinus with that needle.

…The fifth shot came from directly in front of him.

His movements to the left and right were already sealed off and now Othinus had thrown a straight pitch. For the first time, Kamijou swung his right hand. But not in a straight impact meant to destroy. He scooped his hand up from below, traced his hand along the surface of the arrow, and diverted its trajectory upwards.

He ran straight forward.

His fear and self-interest threatened to shake that simple action.

…The sixth and seventh shots scraped across Othinus’s shoulders.

The two arrows were fired from behind her and they collided in midair before reaching him. With a tremendous explosive noise, the two arrows’ trajectories changed complexly. The boy evaded one by ducking his upper body down and then jumped over the other with a great leap.

Devoting himself to evasion was meaningless.

His path threatened to waver, but he used the power of his will to desperately keep himself on course.

…The eighth shot overcame the restrictions of the third dimension.

Kamijou felt a static electricity-like spark on his spine and immediately swung his head to the side as hard as he could. An instant later, space suddenly split open and an arrow assaulted the world.

He focused on his trajectory.

The several meter path to Othinus appeared clearly in his head.

…The ninth shot ignored the concept of numbers.

The arrows that fell from above colored the night sky like fireworks and glittered like stars covering the heavens. Every single one of them was fatal, but Kamijou did not freeze up. No matter how torrentially they rained down, there was always a safe space left to step in.

He was going to reach her.

What's more, all he has to do is to touch GER once, and the battle would pretty much be over.
Anyway, voting Touma FRA

I see. But even that most likely wouldn't work though tbh. And there's really no reason why his precognition shouldn't alert him and help him react, when he's reacted to much more undetectable and unavoidable things like Fiamma's Holy Right, and Othinus' torrent of attacks

What exactly could this be compared to?

Perhaps a super-long railgun that targeted someone on the planet’s surface after eternal acceleration using straight guiderails stretching from one end of the universe to the other.

Perhaps a singularity weapon that created destruction unexplainable with Newtonian physics by directly messing with the smallest particles dealing with mass and motion such as the bosons and the Higgs particle.

In all likelihood, expressing it with words was meaningless.

Even if one gathered everything that could be expressed with words, it was unlikely one could shoot down that crossbow.

It merely hit.

“…!!!???”

Kamijou Touma leaped to the side with all his strength.

…The first shot fell vertically from the heavens.

It held the destructive power needed to easily wipe out a planet or two, but it was beyond the point of creating anything like a crater. This was no different from a rifle bullet fired with the initial velocity of a sniper rifle piercing glass without breaking it. The arrow had been fired with such great speed that it pierced the pitch black ground without waiting for the impact to propagate.

Even so, Kamijou ran.

His distance to Othinus was close yet far. It felt like an infinite wall.

…The second shot seemed to skim the ground as it was fired behind him and diagonally to the left.

Kamijou crouched down and the arrow passed over his head and swept across the world. Its trajectory was angled downward slightly and it created a giant valley in that black-dyed world.

Othinus did not move from her spot.

She and Kamijou had to be the same. They were both pouring all their strength into defeating their opponent.

…The third and fourth shots burst up through the ground.

They stabbed up a few meters away on either side of Kamijou. It was a trap. If he rashly moved even a step to evade, he would be smashed to pieces.

The more unnecessary actions he took, the farther he would be from victory.

He sharpened his senses like a needle and pictured himself stretching forward and piercing Othinus with that needle.

…The fifth shot came from directly in front of him.

His movements to the left and right were already sealed off and now Othinus had thrown a straight pitch. For the first time, Kamijou swung his right hand. But not in a straight impact meant to destroy. He scooped his hand up from below, traced his hand along the surface of the arrow, and diverted its trajectory upwards.

He ran straight forward.

His fear and self-interest threatened to shake that simple action.

…The sixth and seventh shots scraped across Othinus’s shoulders.

The two arrows were fired from behind her and they collided in midair before reaching him. With a tremendous explosive noise, the two arrows’ trajectories changed complexly. The boy evaded one by ducking his upper body down and then jumped over the other with a great leap.

Devoting himself to evasion was meaningless.

His path threatened to waver, but he used the power of his will to desperately keep himself on course.

…The eighth shot overcame the restrictions of the third dimension.

Kamijou felt a static electricity-like spark on his spine and immediately swung his head to the side as hard as he could. An instant later, space suddenly split open and an arrow assaulted the world.

He focused on his trajectory.

The several meter path to Othinus appeared clearly in his head.

…The ninth shot ignored the concept of numbers.

The arrows that fell from above colored the night sky like fireworks and glittered like stars covering the heavens. Every single one of them was fatal, but Kamijou did not freeze up. No matter how torrentially they rained down, there was always a safe space left to step in.

He was going to reach her.

What's more, all he has to do is to touch GER once, and the battle would pretty much be over.
Anyway, voting Touma FRA
That is a fair point.

the fact is that Precog didn't worked on ger. also he would see nothing, since he dosen't have EP in profile
Anyway, voting Touma FRA
He can't touch GER with current profiles hax

@manu_zarri IB can defeat Coronzon without her avatar. Without her avatar, Coronzon herself had incorporeality as you can see here:

wanna more proof?

@manu_zarri IB can defeat Coronzon without her avatar. Without her avatar, Coronzon herself had incorporeality as you can see here:

wanna more proof?
I think u can't tag someone using the ''@'' option, you need to quote his post

wanna more proof?
bruh, people don't need proof. you need make a CRT for being used. or it wouldn't be used.

Actually no, if people show proofs or something, it can be used, like Homura vs Arceus
don't know where it was, but no. Kars especially losed against some characther for not having Multiversal+ range, when it basically have it.

so ye, make CRT and all are happy.

I believe that toaru vsb mods made any Toaru CRT as simple as possible, because most toaru character only had one or two ability that too many application on it.

IB is one of them because it has lot of branches (like giving Touma immunity to mental attacks, NPI, etc) while base of IB ability is only power negation.

So, giving Touma NPI is no needed because IB power negation already covers that classification.

don't know where it was, but no. Kars especially losed against some characther for not having Multiversal+ range, when it basically have it.

so ye, make CRT and all are happy.
Well, i dont know what happend with kars situation, but on Homura, her profile lacked informations about her true size, but someone showed proofs of her being in the same size as Goddoka, making Homura being able to defeat Arceus

I believe that toaru vsb mods made any Toaru CRT as simple as possible, because most toaru character only had one or two ability that too many application on it.

IB is one of them because it has lot of branches (like giving Touma immunity to mental attacks, NPI, etc) while base of IB ability is only power negation.

So, giving Touma NPI is no needed because IB power negation already covers that classification.
If that's true, then it's just bad writing of profile.
every profile should have every hax, like HA Dio profile have only RO and it have many and many application.

also, would be good make the CRT anyways because I think it should be written that he can touch with his left hand

btw, can he affect selective intangible?

Well, i dont know what happend with kars situation, but on Homura, her profile lacked informations about her true size, but someone showed proofs of her being in the same size as Goddoka, making Homura being able to defeat Arceus
huh, when the forum became incosistent (JOKE)

understandable

It feels a bit off to deny direct evidence just because it wasn't on the profile, ik rules are rules but are we really going to add a win to someone's profile just because we could conveniently avoid something that counters that win?

It feels a bit off to deny direct evidence just because it wasn't on the profile, ik rules are rules but are we really going to add a win to someone's profile just because we could conveniently avoid something that counters that win?
You know, i said at least 30 times the word "make a CRT", i don't think it's an insult or something.

You know, i said at least 30 times the word "make a CRT", i don't think it's an insult or something.
yeah but if your aware that touma has certain stuff and you use "make a CRT" as your defense against it then, while your following the rules, your basically applying a win that isn't legit.

I also never thought you were insulting, sorry if I came off in that way.

yeah but if your aware that touma has certain stuff and you use "make a CRT" as your defense against it then, while your following the rules, your basically applying a win that isn't legit.

I also never thought you were insulting, sorry if I came off in that way.
it's not a defense, it's an actual help, i say make the CRT so you can use the argument.

it's not a defense, it's an actual help, i say make the CRT so you can use the argument.
You do not have to make CRT for obvious stuff....if enough proof is provided then its usable......but yeah....a CRT will still need to be made for this match to be added since proof on the profile needs to be official.

If that's true, then it's just bad writing of profile.
every profile should have every hax, like HA Dio profile have only RO and it have many and many application.

also, would be good make the CRT anyways because I think it should be written that he can touch with his left hand

btw, can he affect selective intangible?
Touma hax is not that much, but has so many application, period. Its like giving Touma mental attack resistance while he actually can be affected by mental attack with correct way.

Also, his CRT already covers NPI stuff
Attack Potency: High Complex Multiverse level (Imagine Breaker has the same effect on supernatural bodies as it has on supernatural attacks) against some supernatural beings with Imagine Breaker

Touma hax is not that much, but has so many application, period. Its like giving Touma mental attack resistance while he actually can be affected by mental attack with correct way.
but that makes it all very confusing. why not add them with specifice, it would be less confusing.

also the question about intangible..

Back