• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The power to interact with intangible or non-corporeal beings or objects. Users can both see and interact with intangible, or non-corporeal, abstract, and nonexistent objects or life-forms and entities, allowing them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm.
yes, there isn't a note? i see.. the wiki maded everything more confusing

btw no, this does not apply to everyone, if you go great in a theard, you can see that jojo's characters can't interact with NEP and stuff. then no.

ye, and im still waiting for NPI (Intangible), now that people proved NPI (Incorporeal) they just need prove the other one.
Where are you getting this idea that intangible and incorporeal are two completely different things? Literally, by definition, if I don't have a physical body (incorporeal), you can't touch me (intangible). So before you start asking for proof, it might help if you can explain what difference there is between the two.

btw he still need use his hand.
Which I already proved that he can, in my earlier post

Where are you getting this idea that intangible and incorporeal are two completely different things? Literally, by definition, if I don't have a physical body (incorporeal), you can't touch me (intangible). So before you start asking for proof, it might help if you can explain what difference there is between the two.

Which I already proved that he can, in my earlier post
that's not a idea, even the page says it "Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility" that's why we have 2 differents page.

the fact he needs a hands is still a weakness

that's not a idea, even the page says it "Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility" that's why we have 2 differents page.
The difference is in the sense that one is a true body (intangible), while the other not a true body (incorporeality), which is a meaningless difference in this battle. What we're debating is whether or not Imagine Breaker can interact with something that isn't physical, which both intangibility and incorporeality fall under, and have no difference whatsoever in that regard (hence why both are covered by NPI, as you can clearly see in the NPI page). The difference that you're trying to bring up is meaningless in this battle

the fact he needs a hands is still a weakness
How exactly?

The difference is in the sense that one is a true body (intangible), while the other not a true body (incorporeality), which is a meaningless difference in this battle. What we're debating is whether or not Imagine Breaker can interact with something that isn't physical, which both intangibility and incorporeality fall under, and have no difference whatsoever in that regard (hence why both are covered by NPI, as you can clearly see in the NPI page). The difference that you're trying to bring up is meaningless in this battle
Intangibility is the ability to pass through things physically. Characters with this ability are simply unaffected by attacks, as they pass through their bodies. This can also allow them to pass through walls and other physical objects.

Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form.

Intangibility is the ability to pass through things physically. Characters with this ability are simply unaffected by attacks, as they pass through their bodies. This can also allow them to pass through walls and other physical objects.

Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form.
And both are dealt with using NPI, because again, you're dealing with characters who are able to avoid physical interaction in both cases. There is literally no distinction in that regard.

And both are dealt with using NPI, because again, you're dealing with characters who are able to avoid physical interaction in both cases. There is literally no distinction in that regard.
NPI specify that they can intract with Intangible, Incorporeal, Non-Existence and Abstract BUT only if you have feats for them.

in the case you don't know, a ghost can also be intangible but corporeal or incorporeal but not intangible

Are you suggesting that he won't be able to keep up with GER because IB is limited to only his right hand? Because I've already addressed that in post #165
Uhh no I was talking about IB's limitations that's all. I have nothing against since it's finished anyway

Ger is supernatural Touma should win this for the reasons that have been stated above

that's a bit of NLF.

btw i have a good question now. does here being Incorporeal means also being Intangible?
imagine breaker is H1C Ger is 4-D :/

For your second question, yes and no, being incorporeal means you have no physical form which is the same as intangibility so being intangible is an application of being incorporeal but the difference is that an incorporeal being's form is not its true body while an intangible beings form is its true form. Correct me if I'm wrong but, being incorporeal is really just an enhanced version of intangibility with some extra applications from what I understand.

imagine breaker is H1C Ger is 4-D :/
No i mean, it was a bit NLF as you said it
For your second question, yes and no, being incorporeal means you have no physical form which is the same as intangibility so being intangible is an application of being incorporeal but the difference is that an incorporeal being's form is not its true body while an intangible beings form is its true form. Correct me if I'm wrong but, being incorporeal is really just an enhanced version of intangibility with some extra applications from what I understand.
I guess, but i saw some characthers not having intangibility even if they are incorporeal. im not even sure if intangibility is more an ability that a state of being, but ye, whatever, we can guess his feats can also intract with intangible, and with this, if im not wrong, he can see them too. right? so here is basically who hit first. isn't in that case incon option used?

An Incorporeal is generally an Intangible or Abstract Existence that has no true form, and any shape it takes is just a temporary one it uses to interact with others. A shapeshifter with no true shape besides something like a mass of energy, a shapeless soul, or an abstract concept.

An Incorporeal is generally an Intangible or Abstract Existence that has no true form, and any shape it takes is just a temporary one it uses to interact with others. A shapeshifter with no true shape besides something like a mass of energy, a shapeless soul, or an abstract concept.
ah thx for the explanation

No i mean, it was a bit NLF as you said it

I guess, but i saw some characthers not having intangibility even if they are incorporeal. im not even sure if intangibility is more an ability that a state of being, but ye, whatever, we can guess his feats can also intract with intangible, and with this, if im not wrong, he can see them too. right? so here is basically who hit first. isn't in that case incon option used?
Oh mb

I'm pretty sure Ger gets negated since speed equalized

then yeah i heard touma has broken prcog so i guess touma dodges and uses IB GG
i vote for touma

Back