• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two idiot abominations that are full of nightmare fuel inducing quotes decide to fight each other, what could possibly go wrong?

Les do dis

Google: 3

AzaTHOT:

Why would Inconclusive even be a thing lol.

04B97300-0AAF-4F55-B122-34512239FF35
18679100-AA71-4B38-93CC-0757B1717BF5

Christian Higdon said:
obligatory spaghetti joke
Pizza, mozzarella~ Pizza, mozzarella~ Rella rella rella rella Rella rella rella rella Rella rella rella rella Pizza, mozzarella~

Azathoth is a galactic noodle, as proven by his profile pic which he probably uses on instagram or something. Either way he wins because galactic noodles>creepy red baby thing

False, Red creepy baby thing is more popular than spaghetti noodles.

Therefore Google who is actually Ronald McDonald wins.

False again, it was later revealed in MOTHER 64 that Giygas was a Fast food corporation that influenced everyone and everything.

Considering Azathoth needs 1-A music to stay asleep, this means he'll be affected.

Hehehe, my precognition never fails me! You're yet again incorrect with your claims, Cthulhu Mythos has nothing to do with Disney nor will ever be apart of that company. Recently, some Spider dude got kicked out of the canon so that means it would render your arguments useless.

Nintendo themselves are a big Corporation that are more than ready to kick ass and take names.

Look at Azathoth and starts singing, "How many fools can I kill today? Too many too count, don't get in my way."

In summary: I win you nuggets.

Azathoth because everyone knows he is the best politician among the two. I mean, he has an infinite number of followers

Back