• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing Fate Extella and was wondering how would win between Gilgamesh (Fate) and Emperor Nero (Fate). Nero has some pretty decent feats like beating Iskhander, Karna, Archimedes (with and without the power of Velber), Altera, Jean D"Arc, and Sephyr. However I wonder how she'd fair against Gilgamesh in a serious fight.
Both are serious and fighting with all their own powers.

I thought due to Nero's feats, it would be a closer match. Guess we should add this win to Gilgamesh's page.

Wait for more input first. I don't know much about Saber Venus, so the match could be closer than I might think.

I mean, if it lands sure, I guess. It actually landing is gonna get called into question since Gil can block everything and dish out even more.

Nero doesn't have Photon Ray, and it's not like Gil can lose a beam war given the GoB. Besides, Gil is explicitly a counter to Servants given his abusable NPs and skills which let him counter a lot of things that can be pulled off against him. He should easily win this.

RegisNex1232 said:
Nero doesn't have Photon Ray, and it's not like Gil can lose a beam war given the GoB. Besides, Gil is explicitly a counter to Servants given his abusable NPs and skills which let him counter a lot of things that can be pulled off against him. He should easily win this.
She has it as a part of her goddess powers. Its unlikely, but its at least a win condition.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
RegisNex1232 said:
She has it as a part of her goddess powers. Its unlikely, but its at least a win condition.
Then Enkidu can easily tie her down because she has divinity within her and Ea is stated to be the strongest NP ever and all of NP inside Gate of Babylon is stated to be outright stronger than what the other servants are using.

(Prototype of all the other NP in existence)

Wow, what a blast from the past lol

Yes, he can, iirc I was stating win conditions more so than anything else.

Also, this is nip-picking, but I'm pretty sure the statement of it being the strongest NP was tossed aside when Arjuna Alter's NP came into existence, and they stated it was of a greater level than anything they had every measured, which would be including Ea.

Also, no, he does not have the prototype for every NP in existence. NP born from Humanity, sure, but that's not All NP by any means.

People said Nasu wank Gilgamesh too much, but ****, Nero is the most wanked servant, i mean how the fk D strength and Endurance able to hold and tank Gawain NP, and Her Real counterpart is an asshole

Solacis said:
That's assuming Ea was ever actually measured, to be fair to Chaldea.
He is part of their daily Archer Training simulation, of course they have scanned it. That Gil can still use Ea btw. At the very least, they had to scan it to create an approximation

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Wow, what a blast from the past lol
Yes, he can, iirc I was stating win conditions more so than anything else.

Also, this is nip-picking, but I'm pretty sure the statement of it being the strongest NP was tossed aside when Arjuna Alter's NP came into existence, and they stated it was of a greater level than anything they had every measured, which would be including Ea.

Also, no, he does not have the prototype for every NP in existence. NP born from Humanity, sure, but that's not All NP by any means.
I saw that his weapons of his gate of Babylon is the basis for modern weapons, therefore he has nukes and bombs within his Gate of Babylon as well. Sorry, I meant every NP prototype man-made, I think he doesn't have extraterrestrial NP like Altera and also Karna's lance Vasavi Shakti. Then again, Gilgamesh himself doesn't know what weapons he has stored in his Gate of Babylon, so there is still chances that he has weapons that's similar to the Vasavi Shakti. I mean the guy has the strongest demon sword that curses his enemies and that can pretty much kill Karna immediately because in Karna's legend he died from a curse and also he never used Vasavi Shakti in his lifetime IIRC. And also, I don't ever recall Ea being measured in anyway whatsoever? We can at least assume that Ea and Arjuna's (Alter) are = unless there are further confirmations?

Gilgamesh is still inferior than Gods, saying God Arjuna = to Gilgamesh is literaly saying Gilgamesh can solo entire Hindu phanteon.

I thought after the "K&K > BB" thing was debunked, Arjunalter don't have much to indicate he was stronger than the CCC Playables.

Yes, i am, i will accept if other consider Gilgamesh is stronger than Gods Or Arjuna Alter here (unless this is the Topic of this thread) because majority other people in many Forum is not, so i Will just see this as minority, Gilgamesh is a popular servant after all.

But iam not talking about Ten Crowns < KK but Mooncell < KK

As Diinou stated, the main argument in Arjuna vs Gilgamesh thread was the one involving "K&K>BB". Since that argument is false, I see things going in a different direction.

GLHF22 said:
Gilgamesh is still inferior than Gods, saying God Arjuna = to Gilgamesh is literaly saying Gilgamesh can solo entire Hindu phanteon.
Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't Arjuna a demi-god too?

I now that he's the son of Thunder God, Indra, but I thought he's a half-god?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back