• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8D earth nasuverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this should be easy to understand if you have braincells ig

Gatou Monji & Berserker
Gatou Monji is an strange Master that worships Berserker as a God. He is a man that carries various religions so his speech can't be understood. Berserker was originally an spirit from the Earth called "True Ancestor" but, due to Gatou's misconceptions that say "she = God" her status downgraded from Planet to God, making her unable to properly display her abilities. During battle her Noble Phantasm uses gravity as means of attack, causing great damage.
Arcueid > divine spirits, which some are 8D

In Fate/EXTRA and CCC, Arcueid Brunestud (Berserker) with her sanity restored is stated to be about the only one who is capable of bringing Golden White Face down to a level where "it’s possible to defeat her no matter how slim the possibility", thanks to being able to reduce the power of her opponents to a sixth of their usual. This confirms that Amaterasu's power reigns supreme, and that not even Buddha, Kiara Sessyoin, BB or Hakuno's Servants (Nero Claudius, No Name, Tamamo-no-Mae or Gilgamesh depending on the player's preferences) empowered by the Mythological Mystic Code would be able to face her.[7][9]
btw, this arceuid would still be nerfed. since she doesnt have her "planet" status as a servant
Arceuid gets her power from the planet, so the planet scales to her,pretty simple

Due to these reasons, I think the Earth should be a higher level of 8d than the Moon Cell.
This would theoretically remove the low 1-c rating, and give nasuverse a concrete 1-C. Since the only reason why low 1-c meta exists is because of the earth being accepted as 6d currently.

well, this should be easy to understand if you have braincells ig
I'd rather have no brain cells sorry.
Abigail's scans was never stated to have dimensions.
It says:
ffHCiNL.png

The six doors represent all spaces of vertical, horizontal, forward and backward directions.
And... What about his "Great God"
It is located beyond the ultimate gate, outside of of our universe where light can never reach.
Even so, all the spaces are joined and connected to everything.

It says:
ffHCiNL.png

The six doors represent all spaces of vertical, horizontal, forward and backward directions.
It is located beyond the ultimate gate, outside of of our universe where light can never reach.
A 6d cap isnt mentioned at all. The scan says the Outer God borders all possible dimensions and enshrined them.
anyway there's a discussion rule on trying to downgrade the moon cell so
for all you know, there could be an infinite amount of variations of up down,left and right

It says:
ffHCiNL.png

Bruh, put it in the CRT.

It says:
ffHCiNL.png

I dont trust you to tl shit but either way, are you genuinely trying to separate directions and dimensions, that is THE most inane shit I have ever seen
BRO IS NOT COOKING SHIT

No downgrade is gonna happen in this lifetime so why don't we ignore that and check the OP which I think got debunked in the last thread?

I dont trust you to tl shit but either way, are you genuinely trying to separate directions and dimensions, that is THE most inane shit I have ever seen
Lmao imagine trusting Aniplex's translations. Yes because totally 次元 is written there not 空間 which means space.

Alright, so this is something like the 7th or 8th attempt at some type of dimensional upgrade for Fate. While I understand where you're coming from, this is far to many threads about the same topic that's been rejected before.

If you want to make a new thread it can be a staff thread, otherwise this one has already been memed out and isn't going anywhere.
Dimensions on site are intended for geometric dimensions. Directions (as in up/down, left/right, forward/backwards) are indeed geometric dimensions. It's just.... three dimensions (XYZ) and not six or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back