• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs Hazama/Terumi (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charging Ea=everything around it turns into one big Happy Meal for it to eat.

Ea: "That's a nice concept of space-time. Y'all mind if I take a little bite?"

Aizenishere said:
@Pisan
Susano'o shows cutting space/time? Might wanna get a CRT started then m8. Cuz it isn't on his profile.

Susano'o is known to cut time. Time killer however is made to destroy the targets' time. Terumi could do the same in his Susano'o unit form (Remeber, the unit is Terumi's original body). It was meant to cut time, however.. Hakumen took it to the next step.

Hakumen: "Why don't I cut my opponent's time?" Terumi in fact didn't know that the unit could do that. Doesn't mean Terumi couldn't copy it. He just never tried. He seen it and was surprised, but I wouldn't doubt him doing that. To cut time, you have to cut the space, which time is a concept. So you're cutting the concept in itself. Space-time is inner-locked.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:

It doesn't eat until it's finished Charging, lol..

@Pisan

Susano'o has no mention of anything to do with space-time so again m8 you might wanna get CRT started for future references so people don't get confused if it's the case.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Bro. You are on a roll today xD

but @Pisan it's true if EA starts spinning Terumi won't be touching it.

Aizenishere said:
@Pisan
Susano'o has no mention of anything to do with space-time so again m8 you might wanna get CRT started for future references so people don't get confused if it's the case.

Cutting time means cutting its concept, which causes rift in space, correct?

@Pisan

which picture?

@Swag

We're talking about Susano'o not EA lol

On the profile it mentions Susano'o unit can cut through time.

I'm merely saying it should be specified to space-time.

Aizenishere said:
Pisan said:
Aizenishere said:
Pisan said:
ThisIsMySwagPack said:
No, it devours while spinning. Strange/Fake showed us that.
So, it devours the space?
It devour's and dislocates space-time.
The EA, or Susano'o?
I don't know anything about the Susano'o unit except for what the profile provides.
Yea I'm addressing EA

Oh, I love Susano'o. I love Gilgamesh and Terumi. This fight made me hurt inside.. I didn't even want to argue on either side because if one lost, I'd cry. I adore Gilgamesh, however.. Terumi has my personality and is identical to me. (His powers are also my favorite color). So it was impossible for me to bias, so I know a lot about them both. Now, the Nigh-omniscient feat? That kind of gotten me off guard, because I didn't think she was nigh-omniscient.. Now that I do, it's actually nice. In any case, I could not even play favorites ;-;. A lot of people here really doesn't know Terumi. Terumi in the Susano'o unit is far stronger than just large planet level..I don't know how they scanned him to that level though..

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I've actually played central fiction and the one befire. I main Hakumen.

I main Susano'o and Terumi. Mainly Terumi. AHAHA @J-man! GIVE ME YOUR BODY! (Just kidding, lol.)

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And tager.
Fem cu is the real broken one , or nine.

True.. In any case, can we close this and say incloclusive? Also, can someone teach me how to work Wiki?! Even reading it, I'm having trouble, lol.. I want to start debates, to be honest. Help! ;-;.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Honestly, still voting Gil, even if he loses half his body, he just needs one Ea.
What do ya mean what are ya having trouble with ?
I'm having trouble with starting the discussion. Like, do I just start the discussion, say who vs who, and they debate it, and it goes inside the profile? What holes do I have to go through to create a debate. (Like this above). I'm not new, I just never used wiki, lol..

"do I just start the discussion, say who vs who, and they debate it, and it goes inside the profile?"

Pretty much.

Once a battle is finished you go and request for it to be added here

Aizenishere said:
"do I just start the discussion, say who vs who, and they debate it, and it goes inside the profile?"
Pretty much.

Once a battle is finished you go and request for it to be added

Ah.. Time to make a debate ;D.

Wow, after making this thread and seeing that it had basically already been done before I thought it would be about 15 replies long at max, but I leave the wiki for a month or two and come back to 200... impressive amount of debating everyone. Looks like the thread should be closed by now since it isn't going anywhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back