• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs Hazama/Terumi (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw @HalfAsian

You can't make a thread using different characters in different rounds (actually it's better to avoid multiple rounds altogether)

You are talking about the higher dimensional perspective thing? Because that isn't nigh-omniscience

No I'm talking about the computer than scans earth for all data. Like every nanosecond.

Although I'm not sure gil fought that, extra information I'm aware of is word of mouth and the like, but nah and I'm not talking about the higher thing.

I mean, that's normal when you have the stat disadvantage and your opponent laughs at your haxes. Speaking of which isn't Gil higher than Terumi on the 5-A scale?

She could still kill him with C.C.C. We don't know why she didn't because JRPGs don't give much explanations.

I don't know Terumi's calculation.

Yes. Although as I said, I have no idea how much stronger he is. I need someone who knows BB scaling better than I do

It took me a moment to realize "BB" means BlazBlue in that context.

We'll wait for someone who knows the exact calc. Gil is 10 ninatons, just for reference.

@Pisan

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

That's how I know how far apart they are.

Speed equalized match where one character would always choose the optimal move that the opponent won't survive the blast of..and knowing fully well the opponent won't get to Gil in time as Enuma Elish charges that fast that's why I think Gil wins..

Any one care to add on this? Am I wrong?

I had this long paragraph that could of debunked your whole entire argument, even though I didn't see it.. UGH! Let me write a summary..

Mach 5 still will go faster than a second to EA.. EA wouldn't even get off.. You said it takes less than five seconds to charge.. By my own calculations, Gilgamesh won't even be able to fully charge it... OMG THIS PARAGRAPH! It's hurting me bad!

Okay Summary that would debunk: Susano'o unit=star level. It was said that if Ragna were to take anyone's dream, he would be on par with the black beast. The black beast was outside of reason, and took on the six heros and everyone. Terumi was a large planet buster. Even his full strength and the six heros could barely touch the black bleast. This makes the black beast far stronger than Terumi. So close to the end of CF, Ragna was on par with the black beast. Then with the fight against Susano'o, it was said he was drastically stronger than the black beast. The strength of Ragna at the end of everything puts him at universe+ through hax. Now, let's put Ragna vs Susano'o. Susano'o soloed while trying to hold back against everyone. With Ragna fighting Susano'o alone, Ragna was barely keeping up. Susano'o was winning by pure agression and by pure potency in power. That's how Susano'o fights, by pure power. This means that his power was far greater than Ragna. As Ragna was drastically stronger than the black beast in this fight. Hakumen was a large planet level buster even when he couldn't use 100% of the Susano'o's unit. So by this logic, Susano'o's power is far greater than just large planet busting. I believe probably star level? Low star level? Busting the sun is really pushing it.. However, Ragna was in fact large planet level and was drastically stronger than the black bleast. (As the black beast was in fact out of reason). The strength of susano'o, and pure power was far greater than Ragna in this state. Ragna was going to lose against Susano'o if it wasn't for Jin taking Terumi out of the body. So Ragna's full strength (At the time) was large planet level, and Ragna could barely handle hiimself against Susano'o's power. Susano'o was just throwing out pure power and Ragna could barely fight Susano'o. So Susano'o's tier list is far greater than Gilgamesh.

It was also debated that we are not even sure if that was the full extent of the Susano'o's powers. Keep that in mind.

Edit: "Terumi TROLLED! nigh-omniscient beings. Nigh-omniscient>Precognition. Precognition is in fact broken, but even so, Nigh-omniscient is far greater than Precognition can ever think of. This means Terumi is far smarter than Precognition. Terumi>Nigh-omniscient beings? Probably.. But this proves that his intelligence will be far greater than Precognition.. Precognition would be nothing compared to Nigh-omniscience..So fighting against Terumi, precognition wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Mach 5 or hypersonic, both are hilariously slow, for bith combatants, even unequal.

And 5 seconds. But from his or his opponents point of view.

But speed is equalized.. So they must both go at the same speed. EA takes a little less than 5 seconds to charge. Not 5 milliseconds, lol. It was already proven through flash that the point of view in time doesn't change unless you're going the speed of light.. So the point of view thing doesn't even apply.

Ea will be charged within 5 seconds from their perspective, or something, he can charge it fast enough while fighting fellow MFTLL fighters and the like my man.

They are though, Terumi won't have like a billion blows in before it's charged. Also mach 5 dude, I don't know why ya picked that number when both are between 100,000x to 1,000,000,000,000x faster than that.

It'll be charged incredibly fast, basically as soon as the fight begins almost. Also flight.

But even then, Terumi would be on his head.. Gilgamesh has to get it out of Gates and charge it. By the time he tries to get it, Susano'o is already on his case.

And Terumi would need to get past like a volley of weapons to get to him, while Gilgamesh can charge it and fly away. Both at once. Not gonna be that easy man.

Pisan said:
But even then, Terumi would be on his head.. Gilgamesh has to get it out of Gates and charge it. By the time he tries to get it, Susano'o is already on his case.

Right this is a speed equalised match with distance between the two so no He won't just blink on him. EA takes less than a second to pull out of the gate it's essentially unsheathing a weapon. AND Enuma Elish actually only takes 2-3 seconds to charge and go off which I learned recently so there is also that.

Terumi will figure something out. His feat of trolling Nigh-omniscient beings alone trumps anything he could do automatically. Even if my mind is not smart enough to think of something, his is. Okay, 2-3 seconds? The distant between the two, going mach five already would put him in front of Gilgamesh before a second. So right when he unshealth the sword, he's in his face. 3,000+MPH for mach 5. This is me nerfing Susano'o by the way. So if you were to lets say divide it? Susano'o would sitll be there within before the second is even up. Susano'o doesn't care, so he will be throwing out his full power at Gilgamesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back