• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pekarchan

He/Him
Lets do this rematch what i waited almost one year

Character profiles:

CCC Glinomes

Anosu Vorudigododa

Rules

Round 1:
True power Anos and Low 1C gilgamesh

Round 2:
True power Anos vs 1-C Gilgamesh

Anos in character
Gilgamesh bloodlusted

Results

Round 1:

Anos: 1
Incon:2
Gilgamesh: 1

Round 2:
Anos:0
Incon:2
Gilgamesh:3

Results
Round 1
Inconclusive

Round 2
EE gg

Last edited:
🗿

You can debate with the first round but Anos ain't doing jack shit to Gilgamesh if you decided yo use his 1-C rating

Also, you can only bump for 8 to 12 hours each, preferably a whole day

🗿

You can debate with the first round but Anos ain't doing jack shit to Gilgamesh if you decided yo use his 1-C rating

Also, you can only bump for 8 to 12 hours each, preferably a whole day
Sorry, i didnt knew
Round 2 just for fun)

For R1 voting for Anos. Even though his scale baseline 6D. Gil can't do anything to NEP type 2 while Anos has Acausality type 1 negation and attacks which can harm the opponent past like he did with Yzark. While Gil wouldn't have any chance to drop Anos because of NEP type 2 and TD3.

For R2 voting as Inconclusive because neither doing any jack shit to each others.

Well feel free to correct me if i am wrong

Gil can't do anything to NEP type 2

Kama has NEP type 2 and every servant is able to interact with her just fine.

Additionally Anos having type 1 acausality negation and attacks that can hit the past doesn't really help, as Gil just, resists negation and/or negates the attack and stuff anyway with however many layers because of authority and ten crowns. Alternatively just mystery gg, passively nulls and causes all attacks to just do nothing since Anos has no mystery or invul neg and we don't give that via verse equal

TD3 is the only saving grace here, so Gil couldn't just destroy his source

In round 2 its the same thing, TD3 saves him from having his source destroyed, but this time it can't even be argued that he does anything to Gil

So its just incon both rounds

Why isn't that in his profile? Also did he has a feat or what?
its in the servant phys page, along with all the other general servant abilities. Are you asking for a feat of him interacting with NEP because as said, its just a property of servants, they all can do it because they're servants

its in the servant phys page, along with all the other general servant abilities. Are you asking for a feat of him interacting with NEP because as said, its just a property of servants, they all can do it because they're servants
Still don't see NEP type 2
Copy paste where all servants being able to interact with NEP type 2.

Additionally Anos having type 1 acausality negation and attacks that can hit the past doesn't really help, as Gil just, resists negation and/or negates the attack and stuff anyway with however many layers because of authority and ten crowns.
Does ten Crowns shown to protect attacks from past? Otherwise what you claiming is just headcanon or assumption.
TD3 is the only saving grace here, so Gil couldn't just destroy his source

In round 2 its the same thing, TD3 saves him from having his source destroyed, but this time it can't even be argued that he does anything to Gil

So its just incon both rounds
Bro TD3 is limited to Dimensionality not NEP type 2.

Still don't see NEP type 2
Copy paste where all servants being able to interact with NEP type 2.
They say they interact with Kama who is nonexistent

If you took the, idk, half a second it takes to type her name in and click the page, you'd see she in fact, has type 2

Does ten Crowns shown to protect attacks from past? Otherwise what you claiming is just headcanon or assumption.
Ten crowns just negates the attack being made in the first place, that's well, the purpose of it, and it is used against BB and by her, with BB completely transcending time as a whole and being able to interact with the timeline from any point within it, and existing at every point within it at the same time, so yes it can negate attacks from the past, and literally every ability on her page
Bro TD3 is limited to Dimensionality not NEP type 2.
Rip guess he dies then

They say they interact with Kama who is nonexistent

If you took the, idk, half a second it takes to type her name in and click the page, you'd see she in fact, has type 2
Kama only has type 2 nature. Not to mention Anos atleast has two layers of NEP ( well low ball) & type 3 and aspects also
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Types 2, 3 & Aspect Type 2)
Ten crowns just negates the attack being made in the first place, that's well, the purpose of it, and it is used against BB and by her, with BB completely transcending time as a whole and being able to interact with the timeline from any point within it, and existing at every point within it at the same time, so yes it can negate attacks from the past, and literally every ability on her page
What you are saying nothing do with Acausality type 1 negation don't see BB attacks negging Acausality type 1.
Rip guess he dies then
When did Gilgamesh got HGR negation? Not to mention he isn't doing jack shit in R1 because both used here low complex. TD3 still works

Can I get the scan where it was stated All Servants can interact with Kama (i am anime only for fate so don't know about VN) Even physiology page don't have scans.

Kama only has type 2 nature. Not to mention Anos atleast has two layers of NEP ( well low ball) & type 3 and aspects also
She has type 2 nature yes which is what you were talking about. Beyond that the page wasn't updated yet but its been agreed on as 2 nature, then like, 1,2,3 and 4 as aspects. Also, idk if "his source exceeds Graham's source" means layers of NEP if that's really the source of it, it wasn't even that his was more nonexistent, it just destroyed Graham's without being brought closer to nonexistence, and sealed it away
What you are saying not do anything with Acausality type 1 negation don't see BB attacks negging Acausality type 1.
I don't think you're understanding, it negates the attack as a whole, and the abilities. Why would the specific ability being used matter if the attack and hax in general are negated, that's not how power null and subjective reality works. Its not "okay but has it power nulled X when it also has Y?" there's a reason Iihiko Shishime's page no longer lists everything he nulls, because that's not how the power works, it simply is power null, not power null of (insert list), its either you resist power null and subjective reality up to Gil's level of layers, or the power works, and you are affected by it. This is how it works for all power null in any verse on the wiki unless its specified its only on certain things
When did Gilgamesh got HGR negation? Not to mention he isn't doing jack shit in R1 because both used here low complex. TD3 still works
I meant in round 2 not 1, and yeah you're right I forgot about the source recreation. Since Gil doesn't have that on his page yet I guess he just kills Anos over and over forever since its bloodlusted. So if one character constantly dying to the end of time without being able to affect the other is incon, then still incon for round 2

Can I get the scan where it was stated All Servants can interact with Kama (i am anime only for fate so don't know about VN) Even physiology page don't have scans.
Its in the event
Where all the generic servants present (and Mash) interact with and beat up Kama and her infinite copies, and they didn't get any special buff to allow this, they literally could just do it, and always interacted with her, they even interact with her after the event like in summer and such. Like idk what you want for a scan, the climax of the event is the scan. Its like how servants could also just resist Cernunnos's curses in lb6 because they're servants, Nasu just gives servants the power to resist and interact with any boss that's written, as just a base kit measure

Literally in every moment Kama appear servants are able to interact with her, but if you really want to see specific things then I guess this story clip of her getting cut by a servant (and generally speaking in the whole fight servants can affect her) and this in game clip in which every servant can interact with her.

Edit: Also, forgot but servants can also interact with the summer version of Kama, which is stated to be more nonexistent than normal, so that would be more layers if they are really needed to interact with Anos.

Last edited:
She has type 2 nature yes which is what you were talking about. Beyond that the page wasn't updated yet but its been agreed on as 2 nature, then like, 1,2,3 and 4 as aspects. Also, idk if "his source exceeds Graham's source" means layers of NEP if that's really the source of it, it wasn't even that his was more nonexistent, it just destroyed Graham's without being brought closer to nonexistence, and sealed it away
Anos also needs upgrade for his source and we are going by what's currently accepted in wiki. Not to mention Anos upgrade possibly gives aspects 5 just like Graham. Also no Anos destroying Graham's source has nothing to do with his NEP. Read the scans in the profile he clearly can use it to full extent.
I don't think you're understanding, it negates the attack as a whole, and the abilities. Why would the specific ability being used matter if the attack and hax in general are negated, that's not how power null and subjective reality works. Its not "okay but has it power nulled X when it also has Y?" there's a reason Iihiko Shishime's page no longer lists everything he nulls, because that's not how the power works, it simply is power null, not power null of (insert list), its either you resist power null and subjective reality up to Gil's level of layers, or the power works, and you are affected by it. This is how it works for all power null in any verse on the wiki unless its specified its only on certain things
Bro really don't see why you are writing long paragraphs where Acausality type 1 negation has nothing to do with what you are saying
I meant in round 2 not 1, and yeah you're right I forgot about the source recreation. Since Gil doesn't have that on his page yet I guess he just kills Anos over and over forever since its bloodlusted. So if one character constantly dying to the end of time without being able to affect the other is incon, then still incon for round 2
Anos probability manipulation which gives him access infinite possibilities where he can just exists as abstact existence where even if the source gets destroyed. Not to mention Adaptation already mentioned in Anos profile and each time his Source gets destroyed his power rises to infinity i don't know how anyone treats it here. Anyway Gil can't just destroy his source and make it incon you need other argument because as I said Anos probability manipulation can do multiple things at same time where he exists at the same time he doens't. TD3 Gil has no interaction feats for R1.
Its in the event
Where all the generic servants present (and Mash) interact with and beat up Kama and her infinite copies, and they didn't get any special buff to allow this, they literally could just do it, and always interacted with her, they even interact with her after the event like in summer and such. Like idk what you want for a scan, the climax of the event is the scan. Its like how servants could also just resist Cernunnos's curses in lb6 because they're servants, Nasu just gives servants the power to resist and interact with any boss that's written, as just a base kit measure
Well anyway Graham has two layers atleast which anos also uses I still don't see Gilgamesh bypassing that.

Literally in every moment Kama appear servants are able to interact with her, but if you really want to see specific things then I guess this story clip of her getting cut by a servant (and generally speaking in the whole fight servants can affect her) and this in game clip in which every servant can interact with her.

Edit: Also, forgot but servants can also interact with the summer version of Kama, which is stated to be more nonexistent than normal, so that would be more layers if they are really needed to interact with Anos.
Thanks man. Anyway R1 Gil still can't interact with TD 3. Also we are going by current accepted profiles. NEP type 2 for Anos already layered you can check Graham's NEP type 2 explanation.

Anos also needs upgrade for his source and we are going by what's currently accepted in wiki. Not to mention Anos upgrade possibly gives aspects 5 just like Graham. Also no Anos destroying Graham's source has nothing to do with his NEP. Read the scans in the profile he clearly can use it to full extent.
Yes, and using what's on the profile currently she has nature 2 anyway, and by reading the servant phys page you'll see the soul contains the mind concept and information, and her body, soul and concept are notably gone, so even with what's on the pages it's still exactly what I said, she's nature 2 (as you said) with the soul (aspect 1), mind (aspect 3), concept (aspect 2) and information (aspect 4) nonexistent. This is all on the profiles, it just currently isn't listed that way in her page, but what is listed in her page and in the servant phys page still tells you this, nothing that isn't already on there is needed.

And I did read the scans on the profile, they only talk about him being able to use it, not sure where you're getting layers from, unless you're taking Graham going closer to his original nothingness as layers which is cringe in which case, sure
Bro really don't see why you are writing long paragraphs where Acausality type 1 negation has nothing to do with what you are saying
To put this as simply as possible for you. Ten Crowns negates the type 1 negation and attack as a whole, because that's how power null works, and that's how ten crowns works, it negates hax, and it negates attacks, damage, etc. You're trying to go "well I don't see acausality negation so it can't power null this" and that's not how powernull as a power works, simple as that
Anos probability manipulation which gives him access infinite possibilities where he can just exists as abstact existence where even if the source gets destroyed. Not to mention Adaptation already mentioned in Anos profile and each time his Source gets destroyed his power rises to infinity i don't know how anyone treats it here. Anyway Gil can't just destroy his source and make it incon you need other argument because as I said Anos probability manipulation can do multiple things at same time where he exists at the same time he doens't. TD3 Gil has no interaction feats for R1.
He's not adapting past a 2 dimensional transcendence difference, he just never gets to do anything in round 2, but Gil can't put him down, hence incon. In round 1, literally everything is negated or resisted, but Gil cant kill him, hence incon. Infinite possibilities or whatever are cool and all, but like, don't really help.

It's just incon for both rounds, with the second round not even being something Anos with any amount of wank can squeeze anything but an incon out of, and the first round being an incon too unless you make really weird arguments like ten crowns and resistances not working because reasons

Tl;Dr match is cringe, stop making Fate matches

Regarding the nature of Kama nep it was talked in the thread revising the nep characters with the new standars (just search kama name and see the last answers where it was decided her nature and types). In the case of Kama summer is more just a thing that she currently don't have a profile, but her materials already state how she is more nonexistent in that state (which is a result of mix her being with her host Sakura powers). And don't know if this Gil would be able to interact with Maxwell's Demon, but if he could then that would be another layer since that dude can't be interacted by normal servants who can interact with both Kama and Summer Kama.

Yes, and using what's on the profile currently she has nature 2 anyway, and by reading the servant phys page you'll see the soul contains the mind concept and information, and her body, soul and concept are notably gone, so even with what's on the pages it's still exactly what I said, she's nature 2 (as you said) with the soul (aspect 1), mind (aspect 3), concept (aspect 2) and information (aspect 4) nonexistent. This is all on the profiles, it just currently isn't listed that way in her page, but what is listed in her page and in the servant phys page still tells you this, nothing that isn't already on there is needed.

And I did read the scans on the profile, they only talk about him being able to use it, not sure where you're getting layers from, unless you're taking Graham going closer to his original nothingness as layers which is cringe in which case, sure
He literally absorbed and he can swap both sources when he want. Also I can also explain Anos gets all of Graham aspects too and even aspects 4 for lacking information which sources stores.
To put this as simply as possible for you. Ten Crowns negates the type 1 negation and attack as a whole, because that's how power null works, and that's how ten crowns works, it negates hax, and it negates attacks, damage, etc. You're trying to go "well I don't see acausality negation so it can't power null this" and that's not how powernull as a power works, simple as that

He's not adapting past a 2 dimensional transcendence difference, he just never gets to do anything in round 2, but Gil can't put him down, hence incon. In round 1, literally everything is negated or resisted, but Gil cant kill him, hence incon. Infinite possibilities or whatever are cool and all, but like, don't really help.
Gil abilities not shown to work on TD 3*. Btw I get what you mean by earlier. I should have specified. Anos abilities even works on Character who has TD2.

Now I am wondering how powernull will affect a TD3 character its own special abilities which are not normal abilities if character. Like how wiki treats without feats you can't affect TD3 how powernull will works. I am going by how current standard works and I don't see any of Gil abilities being able to null Anos TD3 abilities. So My vote for R1 isn't going to change anyway i agree R2 is inconclusive
It's just incon for both rounds, with the second round not even being something Anos with any amount of wank can squeeze anything but an incon out of, and the first round being an incon too unless you make really weird arguments like ten crowns and resistances not working because reasons
1B argument for Anos can neg Gil if accepted. Don't say any wank doesn't works.

Recently there was this thread to give [ ] TD3 and in said thread is mentioned how Void Shiki would also have it, in which case Gil should be able to interact with TD3 since servants are able to interact with her.

He literally absorbed and he can swap both sources when he want. Also I can also explain Anos gets all of Graham aspects too and even aspects 4 for lacking information which sources stores.

Gil abilities not shown to work on TD 3*. Btw I get what you mean by earlier. I should have specified. Anos abilities even works on Character who has TD2.

Now I am wondering how powernull will affect a TD3 character its own special abilities which are not normal abilities if character. Like how wiki treats without feats you can't affect TD3 how powernull will works. I am going by how current standard works and I don't see any of Gil abilities being able to null Anos TD3 abilities. So My vote for R1 isn't going to change anyway i agree R2 is inconclusive

1B argument for Anos can neg Gil if accepted. Don't say any wank doesn't works.
Actually, future Anos is restricted, even 1B version, the high 1-A version is not worth talking about

Recently there was this thread to give [ ] TD3 and in said thread is mentioned how Void Shiki would also have it, in which case Gil should be able to interact with TD3 since servants are able to interact with her.
Anos has layered TD 3 based on Arcana who exist inside the order has TD3 where Anos and Graham lacks that order exists outside of that order.
Actually, future Anos is restricted, even 1B version, the high 1-A version is not worth talking about
You can't touch the future it's beyond what you call non existent

Aspect type 5 gives nothing special yhay effect this match

Back