• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs Hazama/Terumi (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add on what J-man is saying.. you're downplaying SNI man.

and Terumi isn't gonna be able to Bee line it for Gil even if he wanted to. Chains, omni-directional NPs, and Gil can go on a trip in his favourtie rocket ship. No way Gil doesn't fire off Enuma Elish and Terumi won't be surviving it.

This all comes from Gates of babylon. Gates has to activate, and Susano'o would already be in his face attacking at full power..

Pisan said:
This all comes from Gates of babylon. Gates has to activate, and Susano'o would already be in his face attacking at full power..

You're talking as if he magically blitzes Gil in a speed equalized match lmao.

Yes because the gate of babylon totally takes more than a second to open and unleash hell..

No, I'm not saying he'd blitz at all. I'm saying in the calculation, he'd be in front of Gilgamesh. However, Gilgamesh can in fact match the speed and react.

Pisan said:
No, I'm not saying he'd blitz at all. I'm saying in the calculation, he'd be in front of Gilgamesh. However, Gilgamesh can in fact match the speed and react.

He can do more actually since he'll know what's coming before it happens.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Gil beat a nigh omniscient too dude in the same vain Terumi did.
And no, not how that works my man.
You and this other person was debating if that were even true..

Let's say it's true right? As said by the other guy, if you do not have the power to stop something like that, having nigh-omniscient means nothing, lol. As said by the other guy, Gilgamesh laughed at her haxes..So..The nigh-omniscient wasn't even a factor..

Pisan said:
Nigh-omniscient>Precognition. Enough said.

Power to know almost everything in existence. Lesser version of Omniscience.

User knows almost everything in existence while being blocked from certain details or being limited in other ways, possibly only being able to see one timeline or universe, or have just small patches of information that are missing or blocked out. Thus allowing one to keep their sense of free will and uncertainty.

This power is also called limited Omniscience.

^ Oh you mean that omniscience? The one Gil already has a W over? Gil doesn't care who Terumi did or didn't outsmart. He doesn't know gil. He won't be up in gils face in the first second because Gil will already be taking action. GoB doesn't take a century to open. And hey if you wanna talk about up in Gils face go ask Heracles how that worked out for him. Cuz Terumi has to avoid something he doesn't see coming whilst Gil merely has to stay alive to fire Enuma Elish. He'll always make the optimal move.. Whether it's jumping back if Terumi jumps forward or Firing all hell onto Terumi to put obstacles in his way. Saying "Terumi will find a way" isn't an argument at all..

And the immediate next post was she actually had a way to beat him..

Also, how is Terumi stopping him from hopping on his rad plane.

Aizenishere said:
Pisan said:
Nigh-omniscient>Precognition. Enough said.
Power to know almost everything in existence. Lesser version of Omniscience.

User knows almost everything in existence while being blocked from certain details or being limited in other ways, possibly only being able to see one timeline or universe, or have just small patches of information that are missing or blocked out. Thus allowing one to keep their sense of free will and uncertainty.

This power is also called limited Omniscience.

^ Oh you mean that omniscience? The one Gil already has a W over? Gil doesn't care who Terumi did or didn't outsmart. He doesn't know gil. He won't be up in gils face in the first second because Gil will already be taking action. GoB doesn't take a century to open. And hey if you wanna talk about up in Gils face go ask Heracles how that worked out for him. Cuz Terumi has to avoid something he doesn't see coming whilst Gil merely has to stay alive to fire Enuma Elish. He'll always make the optimal move.. Whether it's jumping back if Terumi jumps forward or Firing all hell onto Terumi to put obstacles in his way. Saying "Terumi will find a way" isn't an argument at all..
As I said, this isn't the proof of of smarts. If the person is far more powerful than the person with the Nigh-omniscient, then Nigh omniscient isn't even a factor in the fight.. So Gilgamesh didn't "BEAT" nigh-omniscient alone..

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And the immediate next post was she actually had a way to beat him..
Also, how is Terumi stopping him from hopping on his rad plane.

She had a way, did she use it? Don't think so, lol.

HalfAsianFan said:
@Swag
Terumi is incredibly arrogant. The games even make it a point that he likes to toy with his foes before defeating them. BB has soul damage on a conceptual level though.
Does she though?

I'm pretty sure in Nasuverse, souls >>>> the concepts of earth, seeing as souls come from Akasha

Monarch Laciel said:
HalfAsianFan said:
@Swag
Terumi is incredibly arrogant. The games even make it a point that he likes to toy with his foes before defeating them. BB has soul damage on a conceptual level though.
Does she though?
I'm pretty sure in Nasuverse, souls >>>> the concepts of earth, seeing as souls come from Akasha
But Terumi soloed Ragna, Izayoi, everyone without a moments noticed.. His fighting legit was agressesion and throwing out full power..

1. wow what have we here a nigh-omniscient that didn't use the optimal path to victory? Damn sounds like somethin Terumi would fail to do given his Weakness according to his profile.

2. Exactly.. Nigh-Omniscience didn't help BB and you're playing the hypocrite by saying somehow it'll magically help Terumi.

and just like with BB, Gil can take Terumi down. We know this. and your argument for Terumi is either he'll find a way or get up in Gils face... Guess what the first one isn't even an argument and the second Gil has an answer for. No one cares what Terumi thinks up when Gil just has to fire and forget, Gils only job is to not get killed in the meantime which he can do since it's speed equal and the man will always make the optimal choice. so if there is a world where he wins he'll wi.

as J-man put it best even if it costs him an arm, Victory is (obviously) the optimal goal and he'll make every optimal decision to get that. So Gil will beat Terumi more times than not.

Even if Nigh-omniscient did use the omnptimal to win, why didn't she win? Explain why. If gilgamesh won because he OUTSMARTED the Nigh-omniscient being, then yeah that'd be a great feat. However, from you're saying, he didn't outsmart the nigh-omniscient, he just over powered it.

Terumi outsmarted the Nigh-omniscient being that knows all possible futures with complete ease and said: "Oh, I didn't know we get a redo"

I didn't say that though.

But ill say it now , even if it costs him an arm, Victory is (obviously) the optimal goal and he'll make every optimal decision to get that.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I didn't say that though.
But ill say it now , even if it costs him an arm, Victory is (obviously) the optimal goal and he'll make every optimal decision to get that.

Was it not you? o_O

Someone in another thread gave me that exact line. thought it was you. Huh... guess I'm losing it ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I love how no one is showing me proof of any scans saying that Gilgamesh outsmarted an nigh-omniscient being..

Pisan said:
Even if Nigh-omniscient did use the omnptimal to win, why didn't she win? Explain why. If gilgamesh won because he OUTSMARTED the Nigh-omniscient being, then yeah that'd be a great feat. However, from you're saying, he didn't outsmart the nigh-omniscient, he just over powered it.

Terumi outsmarted the Nigh-omniscient being that knows all possible futures with complete ease and said: "Oh, I didn't know we get a redo"
You're implying Gil can't overpower Terumi. He can be as smart as he wants to. It's speed equal. There is a distance between them. Only EA can beat him. Gil will know this. Terumi moves forward? Gil moves back. Terumi moves. Gil moves. He can fire off whatever he wants. Gil will do the same for the couple seconds it takes Enuma Elish to charge then an unavoidable AOE space time dislocation will win Gil the match. How exactly does he plan on outsmarting Gil here??? Gils gameplan is straighforward. Terumi has to find a way to stop it. All Gil has to do is avoid him for a few seconds. In a speed equalized match.

We weren't given any explanation as to why BB didn't kill Gilgamesh. It definitely wasn't because she was merciful because killing him was something she wanted to do for a long time.

So, Terumi shoots ouroboros projecticles everywhere while going towards Gil. This is not adding Hazama in the mix either..

Okay then. Hazama+Terumi seperated. Hazama uses energy to protect them while running towards Gil, as Terumi is in Susano'o throwing projectiles. Hazama is protecting Susano'o and himself from the Gates and Susano'o is using projectiles at full power. The best result will be his auto-defense.

Gates.

He can't protect from a 360 degree volley of them. And Gil still just needs to keep away untill it's done, an easy way to do so would be his radical plane.

Radical plane would be shot down. That was already debunked in the beginning of the debate. I don't even think I was here when that was debunked. Gates can go anywhere yes. And yes, Hazama can protect himself in a 360 degree. Ouroboros is a snake, it revolves around Hazama in a 360 degree, lol.. It also has infinite length, it can go anywhere in an infinite length.

Pisan said:
I love how no one is showing me proof of any scans saying that Gilgamesh outsmarted an nigh-omniscient being..

@J-ma

will do m8 haha.

@Pisan

you're missing the point. He beat a nigh-Omniscient. Period. Terumi has a similar weakness to BB. Period.

"Oh but we didn't outsmart her he just powered through her" ... That's exactly what Gil plans on doing against Terumi so I really don't see your point.. The fact there is an argument going on that he may have outsmarted BB should tell you it doesnt ******* matter. Whether he outsmarted or just beat her down he's going to be doing the exact. same. thing. with. Terumi.

and now you have an idea of what he can do lol.... "So, Terumi shoots ouroboros projecticles everywhere while going towards Gil. This is not adding Hazama in the mix either.."

Gil can match him. and even has Enkidu if Terumi gets too close for comfort. You aren;t helping your case at all here m8 as Enuma Elish only takes a couple seconds. for the milionth time all Gil has to do is keep his distance. The only method Terumi has of "outsmarting" that is closing the distance which I'd say is pretty damn difficult in a speed equal match with thouands of NPS raining down on you + the chains of heaven which can arguably hold him down + Gil having a NP that can let him levitate + his trip on his favourite rocket ship/ Yet you choose to ignore all this because somehow him firing projectiles or being nigh-omniscient will help...

1. Omni-directional NPS. Assuming Terumi can even match the number he's being slowed down.. He still has to clear a path.

2. There's nothing to outsmart here.. As i've already explained above.

Oh yeah, eventually, not first few seconds though, especially when occupied with gob. Yeah maybe it can protect him, but he cant do that and chase Gilgamesh. And hazama will be dealing with the gob too.

Gil will contine to just throw wepons at something that is constantly protecting Hazama and Susano'o. So, how about this then? Susano'o uses his blast (Forgot the name) absolutely everywhere, fires it every possible place Gilgamesh can go, now what? Going at the top speed while Hazama throwing his own projectiles, lol..

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Oh yeah, eventually, not first few seconds though, especially when occupied with gob. Yeah maybe it can protect him, but he cant do that and chase Gilgamesh. And hazama will be dealing with the gob too.
Um, ouroboros can protect Terumi while Terumi is running at full speed. He's legit used ouroboros and attacked at the same time because he fights dirty, lol.. Hitting ouroboros won't do much..

Gil just moves back at the same speed the blast expands due to speed equal untill he can fire Ea and then consumes the blastbabd Terumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back