• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) vs Hazama/Terumi (BlazBlue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is it's speed equal so even if Terumi just ran straight at Gil, he'd merely run back and the distance would never close. Gil takes out EA. Charges. Fires.

What the likely scenario is... is basically that with extra steps.

Okay then, I see your point.. Then distance is a factor in this fight. Then the fight is unfair due to distance. It's automatically a win because of how the fight was set up. @J man,@Aizen, sorry.

Aizenishere said:
Point is it's speed equal so even if Terumi just ran straight at Gil, he'd merely run back and the distance would never close. Gil takes out EA. Charges. Fires.
What the likely scenario is... is basically that with extra steps.

Yeah, the distance that was set up in the fight is what makes Gilgamesh win.. That's kind of unfair though..

@Pisan the distance that was setup is SBA.

Nothing unfair about it however personally I'm against fights where a character has to be handicapped (in this case immortality) so I'd honestly be fine with this being closed.

Pisan said:
No, I want the distance to be closed to five feet away, arms reach, then it'd be fair.

That's not how this works... at all. Lol. Because you know and I know at that distance it wouldn't be fair AT ALL.

That's true too. However in this match, the distance is what makes the fight unfair due to the speed. That gives Gilgamesh the win becausae of how it was set up. Now, if they were in arms reach of each other, EA would never be charged up and it would end in a tie even then.

@Pisan

"Now, if they were in arms reach of each other, EA would never be charged up and it would end in a tie even then." Can you please elaborate?

Aizenishere said:
Pisan said:
No, I want the distance to be closed to five feet away, arms reach, then it'd be fair.
That's not how this works... at all. Lol. Because you know and I know at that distance it wouldn't be fair AT ALL.
XD!!! Sorry, lol. Had to throw in a joke, but yeah.. Distance is what favors the two.. So if they are far away, gilgamesh wins, if they are close, Terumi wins.. Even before the match starts, it's all about the distance..

Nothing would change then. Hed still jump back and keep onwards and so on the instant the fight starts. And SNI will let him extended the distance via hitting Terumi in his blind spots via gob.

Aizen , Gil is gimped here too though.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Nothing would change then. Hed still jump back and keep onwards and so on the instant the fight starts. And SNI will let him extended the distance via hitting Terumi in his blind spots via gob.

Not exactly. Remember the secenerio I gave you? With that scenerio? Jumping back would be dumb. They will always be at arms length as a projectile going ahead of them, so the projectile will always hit Gilgamesh. Even if it's 1 feet, or barely any centimeters, it will still hit, stopping the charge.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:

Yo.. Fam. What I just took in if the fight was 5 feet away... Gil wouldn't Use EA. Terumi doesn't have resistance to Space manipulation.

Golden Axe: A weapon seen in Fate/Extra CCC, it is one of the few weapons Gilgamesh wields personally, cleaving targets along with the space around them with a spinning shop.

Lumberjack Gil up in here xD

Aizenishere said:
@Pisan
"Now, if they were in arms reach of each other, EA would never be charged up and it would end in a tie even then." Can you please elaborate?

If EA never charges, Gilgamesh has nothing to do but waste time. This wasting of time will be infinite.They will constantly be fighting all day trying to hit each other, while nothing else happens.

Pisan said:
Aizenishere said:
@Pisan
If EA never charges, Gilgamesh has nothing to do but waste time. This wasting of time will be infinite.They will constantly be fighting all day trying to hit each other, while nothing else happens.

How does he plan on stopping EA's charge? It's arguably a 4-B weapon he ain't breaking that lol

Aizenishere said:
Pisan said:
Aizenishere said:
@Pisan
How does he plan on stopping EA's charge? It's arguably a 4-B weapon he ain't breaking that lol
Easy, as long as they are at arms reach and have a projectile right in front, the projectile will hit no matter what. Precognition kicks in, tells him to ditch EA.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No it wouldnt? And Gil has barriers. He can also increase the distance via Gob+SnI combo.

1. Terumi can't teleport.

2. At 5 feet away I'm willing to give Terumi the benefit of the doubt tbh. However, the match would be VERY unpredictable. So it'd be pretty inconclusive at that point. Which btw.. why hasn;t Gil ever used GoB to teleport? He can open a bunch of gates put one under his feet and play IRl portal

Aizenishere said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No it wouldnt? And Gil has barriers. He can also increase the distance via Gob+SnI combo.
1. Terumi can't teleport.
2. At 5 feet away I'm willing to give Terumi the benefit of the doubt tbh. However, the match would be VERY unpredictable. So it'd be pretty inconclusive at that point. Which btw.. why hasn;t Gil ever used GoB to teleport? He can open a bunch of gates put one under his feet and play IRl portal
Gilgamesh can teleport, however that's kind of dumb, lol.. Doing that will take time. Gates of Babylon will have to consume his body first. For example, you know how magic circles appear? Even if he drops, he will have to stop moving.

Because that would be radical and gil has his head stuck up his ass to much to think about anything more than his ego it would appear .

@J-man, I already argued that Susano'o is in fact higher than just large planet busting. Obviously higher than Gilgamesh's durability.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Because that would be radical and gil has his head stuck up his ass to much to think about anything more than his ego it would appear .
Then that means EA will get hit and it will end in a tie because Gil will want to get it right back and try to win like that. Precognition will keep telling him to ditch it.

Well ya better rev up that CRT then, because as it is, he isn't.

Also Gil scales above a huge bitch that uses the solar system as a sex toy. (Or earth, one of the two).

TheJ-ManRequiem said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Yo if Gil wasn't already the richest ******* being in Nasuverse he could open up a ******* theme park.

@Pisan.

Oh you mean if EA was knocked out of his hands? lol. then he'd put it back in the GoB and bring it back to his hands again. He wouldn;t have to ditch it or anything of the sort. If anything SNI would be debating between beating Terumi with ablunt force (EA) or Cleaving him with the space cleaving axe :D

Aizenishere said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Yo if Gil wasn't already the richest ******* being in Nasuverse he could open up a ******* theme park.
@Pisan.

Oh you mean if EA was knocked out of his hands? lol. then he'd put it back in the GoB and bring it back to his hands again. He wouldn;t have to ditch it or anything of the sort. If anything SNI would be debating between beating Terumi with ablunt force (EA) or Cleaving him with the space cleaving axe :D
But Susano'o shows cutting space/time.. So the axe wouldn't do anything. EA is kind of the only thing that'd beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back