• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generator Rex Tier 6 Revision: Make way to start a REevolutionn!

Hello everyone,

So this feat does not scale to Rex. episode-1-the-day-that-everything-changed (21:00) I think it is the chain reaction of Van Kleiss' nanite exploding that causes the explosion. This does however give Rex molecular cutting (nanites are a few nanometers and can bond with molecules) with his B.F.S.

But fear not because everyone that scales to Van Kleiss should be upgraded to low 6-B based on this accepted calculatio. The scaling works like this: After Van Kleiss was depowered for a period of time, he episode-21-payback (05:00) absorbs Rex's nanites (21:16 same episode) which makes him stronger than ever, just like Rex (This could also include himself after he's just been resurrected episode-15-what-lies-beneath (18:20) who feels better than ever, although we never see him actually fight in that form). season-2-episode-1-rampage (08:18) Which then scales to Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex's durability. season-2-episode-4-alliance (13:30) Which scales to NoFace's AP. Which then (14:50 in the same episode) scales to Van Kleiss' durability and NoFace's durability by taking hits from Van Kleiss. episode-21-payback (14:37) Which then scales to Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex's AP for hurting Van Kleiss and to episode-10-the-forgotten (13:47) Pre-Omega 1 Nanite Rex's AP and durability and Six's AP and durability, both downscale from NoFace. Lastly, episode-12-rabble (19:23) Quarry's AP and durability upscales from Pre-Omega 1 Nanite Rex's AP and durability.

Tier 6 is not an outlier since Quarry survives Subatomic Destruction with an accepted result of High 6-C (this also gives Quarry a resistance to Matter Manipulation I think) and Rex has a High 7-A feat by himself in season 1, oh and yeah the stated speed is the most reliable one since episode-14-gravity (08:50) Six speeds up the elevator after the scene for which Liger686 calculated the speed, this also gives Rex and anyone that can break free from his grip (with his Smack Hands and most likely his Blast Caster) Class G lifting strength.

In conclusion: Pre-Omega 1 Nanite Rex, Agent Six, Quarry and pre-resurrection Van Kleiss become Low 6-B.

Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex, Rex's nanites absorbed Van Kleiss and NoFace become at least Low 6-B. (small detail, everyone still needs profiles except for Rex)

Got a point, I contacted most Ben 10 fans tho, your opinion on the revision is always appreciated tho.

I haven't watched any GR since it was airing but I brought this to a friend off site who scales the verse and he says it's good. Dunno how much of a help that is but that's all I got.

From what I can see this is an explosion calc for restoring a country, which in that case is very iffy

Also Van Kleiss could control his entire country to attack and if Malware should get a 5-C key for being the moon, so should VK get a low 6-B for essentially being a country. Also VK controls the weather so he can create a small country sized storm as well.

We only used to do that for pocket dimension feats afaik, and right now we don't even do that anymore unless the dimension is of a cosmic scale

Don't think this feat works at all

Is Zeus from DCEU still scaled to his island creation feat?

Also Van Kleiss is practically his country, isn't that still small country level via sheer size?

Being as big as something the tier is based on, can translate to a higher or lower tier depending on circumstances. AP via size should be calced through KE, but in this specific scenario, I think it only amounts to range

If the Van Kleiss calc is unusable, then that makes the Space Elevator calc look more and more like an outlier. Given that it is the highest calculated feat in the series and was done by the weakest version of Rex.

I agree with Antoniofer about the High 6-C calc. It's just hax.

Liger686 said:
If the Van Kleiss calc is unusable, then that makes the Space Elevator calc look more and more like an outlier. Given that it is the highest calculated feat in the series and was done by the weakest version of Rex.
I agree with Antoniofer about the High 6-C calc. It's just hax.
The space elevator feat and the Van Kleiss chain-reaction feat are too vastly different from one another for that to be considered an outlier. That's another thing altogether.

Rex's space elevator feat isn't really questionable in terms of outliers.

Also what's the verdict on the Quarry portion of said feat? I'm just seeing debates on Van Kleiss

Rex's space elevator feat isn't really questionable in terms of outliers.

It absolutely is. The next best feat that is actually usable is only Building level. No other feat comes even remotely close. Keep in mind this was done by the weakest version of Rex.

Building level? Two Bit feat's from early GR has Town level results, One of which being Van Kleiss's lifting feat against No Face with the giant slab of stone. There's aso one of the Consortium conjuring up thunderclouds across Manhattan.

Was it not in the Kilotons?

Also one of the town level feats was from your calc, in fact. Which was again early GR.

Liger686 said:
It absolutely is. The next best feat that is actually usable is only Building level. No other feat comes even remotely close. Keep in mind this was done by the weakest version of Rex.
Wouldn't Rex be at least Large Building level for fighting large building sized EVO's? There also seems to be some double standard regarding size to rating since people like Atom (CW)'s Giant form get their AP from their size.

Also Van Kleiss has the statements to create a small country level storm and he could do something similar to Manny (CW) who makes it rain across a city, I don't know what result this would give for VK on a small country level scale tho.

Van Kleiss has showcased the ability to control and concentrate his rainstorms to a single point, which he used on Bobo Haha.

Keep in mind Van Kleiss is equal in intelligence to Caesar and was one of the ones responsible for the Meta Nanite's power.

The most he did was create a storm the size of Bobo. There's no proof he can create a country sized storm.

He didn't do that directly. He absorbed a bunch of unstable nanites that were slowly corrupting and destroying Abysus. Once he did that everything went back to normal.

He has never been stated to be able to control the entirety of Abysus' weather. Van Kleiss was stated to be apart of the earth and that he was the only thing keeping it together. Nothing implying the weather.

Since when does absorbing unstable nanites restore his castle and make trees grow again? He was clearly restoring his country to it's former glory while absorbing those nanites. The former also including getting rid of the mist that was covering his entire country (whole Abysus was being affected by the unstable nanites so it stands to reason the same stuff is happening all around his country such as mist banks forming) which scales to his AP.

Since that's what happened. It was a chain reaction, he absorbed the substance that was corrupting Abysus and everything went back to normal afterwards. He didn't do anything else.

Back