• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordinary Walker broke soldier neck

Neck breaking is class 1 LS

Rick kills walker like this

Additionally:
Rick struggle with group of walkers. Starts 0:35

Walkers can tear apart humans
Season 10 Episode 16 Starts: 1:55. Walker tear woman leg 1:57, walker tear woman arm 2:00, walker tear woman spine? 2:02 ((I still haven't figured out what is this)

Rosita resist to group of walkers. Starts 0:05

Rick tear off head of walker

Michonne also can do this. Starts 0:14

What I propose: Upgrade lifting strenght of Rick and characters who scales from him to class 1 (Daryl, Beta, Cordon, Merle, Jesus, Negan, Shane, Governor)

Beta should be at least class 1 LS because he overpowered Daryl and Negan+he physically strongest in verse (and maybe likely or possibly class 5) because he tore open a ribcage, which should be at this level. Starts 2:00

Last edited:
Wait, wasn't Class 1 LS rejected in a previous thread? What makes this one different?
Because in the previous thread I put forward the wrong proofs and tried to scale lifting strenght of humans from animals.
Everything is logical here. Ordinary walker can break a human neck>>>break neck is Class 1 LS>>>Rick and other characters comparable to him can struggle wrestle and resist to walkers>>>struggle resist wrestle with someone with Class 1 LS this is Class 1 LS

Because in the previous thread I put forward the wrong proofs and tried to scale lifting strenght of humans from animals.
Everything is logical here. Ordinary walker can break a human neck>>>break neck is Class 1 LS>>>Rick and other characters comparable to him can struggle wrestle and resist to walkers>>>struggle resist wrestle with someone with Class 1 LS this is Class 1 LS
Ah okay, that makes sense. I agree with the upgrade then.

Oh my... I have been doing that with my threads for a long time. Do you have a link to the rule?
Scroll to the last part of Approval of Revisions.

I don't quite understand.Please explain when it will be possible to make changes to the characters profiles?

You can make the changes right now if you want to. The thread has already passed grace.
I do not know how to make changes in character profiles (I have no experience in this). I'm new here. Maybe one of you will do it?

Scroll to the last part of Approval of Revisions.
Ok, Thank you.

I can make them... just tell me which pages need the updates.
Beta at least Class 1, Rick Class 1, Negan Class 1, Daryl Class 1, Merle Class 1, Jesus Class 1, Cordon Class 1, Shane Class 1, Governor Class 1. I think you need to specify soldier neck breaking feat on the TWD main page nearby to other feats of durability to understand LS sclaing from Walkers. The LS feats in the profiles of the characters are suitable, they can be left. Just add to them what these characters are struggle with Rick (Governor and Negan dominated on him in fight). Characters Like Cordon Merle comparable to Daryl and scales from Rick. Jesus can struggle.with Rick and Daryl.

Beta at least Class 1, Rick Class 1, Negan Class 1, Daryl Class 1, Merle Class 1, Jesus Class 1, Cordon Class 1, Shane Class 1, Governor Class 1. I think you need to specify soldier neck breaking feat on the TWD main page nearby to other feats of durability to understand LS sclaing from Walkers. The LS feats in the profiles of the characters are suitable, they can be left. Just add to them what these characters are struggle with Rick (Governor and Negan dominated on him in fight). Characters Like Cordon Merle comparable to Daryl and scales from Rick. Jesus can struggle.with Rick and Daryl.

Doneso.

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back