• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generator Rex Meta-Nanites Re-upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Rex recently got downgraded.

I disagree so this thread is to rectify that.

Here and here are all the explanations for the meta-nanites.

Rex's page itself gives the following justification: "Has absolute control over the space-time, gravity, energy, matter, elemental forces, and technology of the universe, allowing him to reshape it as he pleases". This is a better summary than what I could have said myself and this can perfectly be deduced from the given scans.

If he isn't Universal+ tier then you might as well say Breach had Meta Nanite level ability with the Tachyons. Which will have many, Many issues. Taking quotes and picking apart their context awkwardly in an attempt to ignore what the narrative and explanations on how the Nanites themselves is weird as hell.

In both clips I've seen, it's only suggesting that he can control the fundamental building blocks of the universe, is it enough for low 2c?

not knownledgable on genereation rex, but considering how they keep saying "everything", "universe" and even "makes the universe run", i think this refers to all of it.

it takes more assumptions for it to be localized than as a whole, they could've just said the aspects they control or even "reality" to be broad, but they use "universe" and "everything", even throwing "god" there

That's because time, space, elemental, Mechanical as has been described in the clip itself, makes the universe run. And spacetime is a "fabric of the universe", so either they mention it or not, it wouldn't credit or discredit anything.

everything
Is a vague term, since meta nanites could control very thing that makes the universe run, they could control everything by default, regardless if they can control the "entire universe" or not will not discredit the statement and neither will take it out of context.

"Control Everything" here refers to the ability to control the different aspects of fundamentals of the universe, and not the entireity of its structure.

That's because time, space, elemental, Mechanical as has been described in the clip itself, makes the universe run. And spacetime is a "fabric of the universe", so either they mention it or not, it wouldn't credit or discredit anything.

Is a vague term, since meta nanites could control very thing that makes the universe run, they could control everything by default, regardless if they can control the "entire universe" or not will not discredit the statement and neither will take it out of context.

If he isn't Universal+ tier then you might as well say Breach had Meta Nanite level ability with the Tachyons. Which will have many, Many issues. Taking quotes and picking apart their context awkwardly in an attempt to ignore what the narrative and explanations on how the Nanites themselves is weird as hell.

Controling "everything", can be controling it as "whole" and can be one at a "moment".
If I said I'll destroy everything, it doesn't have to be in one go for "whole".

it takes more assumptions for it to be localized than as a whole, they could've just said the aspects they control or even "reality" to be broad, but they use "universe" and "everything", even throwing "god" there

Don't forget them also tossing in multiple times "Doing anything you want" on top of the blatant pile.

It feels like I'm missing something here language-wise. I don't see what's there to argue about.

"Control Everything" here refers to the ability to control the different aspects of fundamentals of the universe, and not the entireity of its structure.
That'd be wrong since the Consortium could not control everything and were dissatisfied with their powers despite having all the powers that the meta-nanites would grant but on a localized scale.

To perform a planetary range feat , Rex had to go to the outer space. How would he perform a feat on universal+ scale is beyond me

By simply ordering the Nanites to do so.

Also you're talking about a dude who recently got those new abilities by the way. He didn't even specify enough for the world wide cure event that the Consortium and The Pack couldn't supposedly avoid that through dimensional shenanigans. So yeah.

To perform a planetary range feat , Rex had to go to the outer space. How would he perform a feat on universal+ scale is beyond me
Oh no the kid with newfound god powers went to outer space as he started a worldwide curing event, that clearly means he can't be universal right guys? What's next, Rex couldn't have manipulated the nanites in the nanite tank without going inside of it?
Reality wrapping
On a low 2-C scale.

Oh no the kid with newfound god powers went to outer space as he started a worldwide curing event, that clearly means he can't be universal right guys? What's next, Rex couldn't have manipulated the nanites in the nanite tank without going inside of it?

On a low 2-C scale.

Lol remember when Rex couldn't build more than 2 different machines simultaneously simply because "He never thought about it" ??? Lol

^ Pretty sure Rex was just explicitly showing off at that point since this is right after he admits he can do anything.

Doing a Low 2-C feat over time is still Low 2-C. Over time is also never mentioned
For that they will have to damage the spacetime of the universe enough for it to crumble down. Or else any spacetime manipulater capable of destroying spacetime on planetary scale will be universal over damn amount of time.

For that they will have to damage the spacetime of the universe enough for it to crumble down. Or else any spacetime manipulater capable of destroying spacetime on planetary scale will be universal over damn amount of time.

Except they would need specifics of abilities and workings to even warrant that. As well as heavy character justification.

Ki based time stop from DB doesn't work the way The World from JoJo does for example.

Except they would need specifics of abilities and workings to even warrant that. As well as heavy character justification.

Ki based time stop from DB doesn't work the way The World from JoJo does for example.
I don't know what it has anything to do with what I said.

Also just want to point out that it was never mentioned, stated or even nodded to in any of the videos or information provided that the Meta Nanites can only give the user planetary level of their abilities so the planetary range feat used as a wall doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm kind of neutral, but Greenshifter makes good points; Low 2-C can't be divided unlike 3-A and doing a Low 2-C feat within a finite amount of time is still Low 2-C. Though the part I'm unsure if is that is it an attack potency feat or simply a range feat.

Planetary scale would be not 4D so this is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back