• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are you in?
I went to Rex's page and saw this comment under the calculation/justification for him being 6-C from the Space Elevator feat

image.png

So if Ben's aliens scaling to Rex was accepted, would they be at 7-A with 617 megatons (Rex's Durability) instead of 176.42 Megatons (Diamondhead surviving being punched to Galvan B)?

Alright cool. Hope it gets accepted then. Although I think that Rex might need to get downgraded from 6-C to 7-A, but he'd get Relativistic combat speed and reactions for keeping up with Ben's aliens

I'm honestly fine with only Armodrillo being tier 6 since "all aliens scale to each other" always sounded weird to me

but they do scale to each other, Four arm tier aliens are far superior to the likes of armodrillo even
Honestly the weirdest part about this to me is that human Ben might become 6-C (7-A was already odd) which makes Human UAF/OV Ben vs OS Vilgax an Attack Potency stomp in Ben's favor

yeah yeah, the verse already does this, the lower aliens like diamonhead heavily downscale from the like of Armodrillo, like, they can survive attacks, but are still fairly weaker, so normal aliens scale to Rex's calculation, while stronger aliens like armodrillo, four arms etc scale to armodrillo's calc

basically, all the ones that are currently "at least 7-A" scale to armodrillo, the one exeption is Ultimate Wildmutt that only upscales heavily from his base form

I'm gonna save that gif now

Anyway the aliens staying at 7-A for Diamondhead trading blows with Rex with Armodrillo being 6-C should work

yeah yeah, the verse already does this, the lower aliens like diamonhead heavily downscale from the like of Armodrillo, like, they can survive attacks, but are still fairly weaker, so normal aliens scale to Rex's calculation, while stronger aliens like armodrillo, four arms etc scale to armodrillo's calc

basically, all the ones that are currently "at least 7-A" scale to armodrillo, the one exeption is Ultimate Wildmutt that only upscales heavily from his base form
No one even cares about Ultimate Wildmutt

Wait so if this has been agreed on, but there's also been agreement about the aliens being High 7-C, what happens?

Wait, weren't we going with the lower end of Rex's feat?

Wait so if this has been agreed on, but there's also been agreement about the aliens being High 7-C, what happens?
that thread was made because this one wasn't accepted, due to new evidence provided, this one was accepted, hence the other thread is overridden for this one

Wait, weren't we going with the lower end of Rex's feat?
we are for normal aliens, the OP suggested scaling them to Omega Nanite Rex, which is the one in the time of the crossover, hence why they are "At least Island Level" the stronger one's scale to Armodrillo's "Island level+"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back