• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generator Rex Meta-Nanites Re-upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible
Unless the dimension it self is only planetary if not having control over all of space-time should easily be universa level plus. 4d is the 3 dimension of space and 1 dimension of time. It makes no space for the space to just be planetary when the length, height and breadth is universal in size.

Though the part I'm unsure if is that is it an attack potency feat or simply a range feat.
Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space.

Rex should definitely qualify for the bolded part.

Even if it is overtime I still believe they will be creating an infinite space in a finite time still low 2-c
What griffin meant is that low 2c is fine but "over time" should be removed as there is nothing known about it. Straight "low 2c" would be better.

@Greenshifter you have got enough inputs, apply for changes.
And Don't forget to edit it to "low 2c" as per this thread, previously he was "possibly low 2c" which is outdated.

Last edited:
I'm kind of neutral, but Greenshifter makes good points; Low 2-C can't be divided unlike 3-A and doing a Low 2-C feat within a finite amount of time is still Low 2-C.
Correct. Once you go High 3-A and beyond, division is effectively useless. Infinity divided by anything is still infinity. Time itself becomes meaningless when you deal with Tier 2 structures.

You also do not have to destroy them either to qualify, just significantly affect them as a bare minimum.

"Control Everything" here refers to the ability to control the different aspects of fundamentals of the universe, and not the entireity of its structure.
IDK fam, that line explicitly referred to controlling all of them simultaneously, if you can control it all at the same time, Occam's Razor dictates you'd be able to control the Universe however you desire given that they as per the statements control how the universe functions.

That alone has caused me to revert my stance on the previous thread. I agree with a reversion back to Tier 2.

Last edited:
Just revert the changes already @Greenshifter, my patience is going down to null.
983268239855484998.png

One thing to realise is that the statements that makes Rex qualifies for low 2c are the same statements which has been made for alien X in the series but even so he didn't got accepted as low 2c when he should have been a long ago.

unforgettable past

Last edited:
One thing to realise is that the statements that makes Rex qualifies for low 2c are the same statements which has been made for alien X in the series but even so he didn't got accepted as low 2c when he should have been a long ago.

unforgettable past
Same production house

Considering this seems accepted, I updated Rex's page and gave him universal+ range (in this key). This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back