• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Page Review & Development Thread (Unofficial)

Maybe you'd want to add "Unofficial" to this thread's title?

Well, staff input is totally appreciated when the situation needs it, but yeah, you´re right now that you mention it.

Well, maybe we could move it to the Wiki Management forum, but it depends on what other staff members think.

Antvasima said:
Well, maybe we could move it to the Wiki Management forum, but it depends on what other staff members think.
I think it can be fine (Especially considering this topic really helps the quality of pages and so on), and if another staff disagrees, it can be just be moved back to the General Discussion forum as needed.

The God Of Procrastination said:
What about this one? I'll do that.
The worst part is that he probably just needed some therapy, as I´ve had the same problems that turned him out of the site before in my life.

Crossover profiles are okay as long as they are sufficiently different from their original.

TBH, they are almost an entirely different character besides the basic powers, and considerin g we allow this stuff, it should be fine.

I want to make a page for the Hobo from the Hobo Brawl series of games. He's pretty impressive, able to tear apart a Dump Truck by the end of the first game and defeating Satan and God by the 6th and 7th games.

I've never been sure if I can make it though cause all his powers are kinda... gross. He uses his body to fight and so he has some pretty gross-out based attacks.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I'd definetly need to be careful with the wording though cause the game is pretty explicit about it.
Of the lewd variety? If so, yes.

Well then, I'm probably gonna have to go to a hacked games site to replay through cause those games are actually really hard ovo.

That's actually considered immortality type 8 for some reason. And he should probably be 9-C due to experience.

Back