• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

General Page Review & Development Thread (Unofficial)

Well, staff input is totally appreciated when the situation needs it, but yeah, you´re right now that you mention it.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, maybe we could move it to the Wiki Management forum, but it depends on what other staff members think.

Antvasima said:
Well, maybe we could move it to the Wiki Management forum, but it depends on what other staff members think.
I think it can be fine (Especially considering this topic really helps the quality of pages and so on), and if another staff disagrees, it can be just be moved back to the General Discussion forum as needed.

The God Of Procrastination said:
What about this one? I'll do that.
The worst part is that he probably just needed some therapy, as I´ve had the same problems that turned him out of the site before in my life.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Crossover profiles are okay as long as they are sufficiently different from their original.

I want to make a page for the Hobo from the Hobo Brawl series of games. He's pretty impressive, able to tear apart a Dump Truck by the end of the first game and defeating Satan and God by the 6th and 7th games.

I've never been sure if I can make it though cause all his powers are kinda... gross. He uses his body to fight and so he has some pretty gross-out based attacks.

That's actually considered immortality type 8 for some reason. And he should probably be 9-C due to experience.

His weaknesses section should be changed to the following:

Weaknesses: Completely insane, commonly hallucinating. A man who was removed from their mother's womb by the doctor is able to kill him normally. This likely would also apply to women and non-humans

How many joules can take to reduce to dust something like the Popocatepetl (a mexican mountain formation that´s iconic in Mexico, where the maya stuff comes from)?

I don't know if that's necessarily the mountain. Some of the mountains relevant to Zipacna, Cabrakan, and Vucab Caquix are listed in my translation if you want to see them tho.

Likely assumptions can be made for the calc, one for striking the side of it, and another one for the top of it.

There´s a minor grammar error at the "Pseudo Black Hole Creation" at the Powers and Abilities section, but outside of that it looks good enought to be posted.

You should explain the "higher" part in the AP description

Outside of that it looks like a great profile

You should capitalize some more words, for example, it´s spelled "High-Low", no "high-low"

The origin section should just say the same of the series, going into the actual name of the installment should at least include the name of the series itself, in this case, well, SMT

Outside of that it looks great.

Dunno if this is the right place to say this, but the Crossover rules need to be reviewed and revised. Scenario 3 (Crossover game versions of characters (i.e. Smash Bros) and plot-irrelevant guest characters (i.e. Mortal Kombat) is broken numerous times across the wiki

Normally you would make a full thread of that, this place is only for evaluating and helping the improvement of page delevopment, not for revising the rules themselves.

Sorry. It's hard to do much when I'm limited to my phone. This new system update's really screwed up my abilities.

Check the link, there likely was something wrong with the justifications, then ask the staff memeber that deleted it for details