• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Akainu's Aura doesn't cover a wide range like Ace's Mera Mera? Nice AoE fallacy, that just means the range of his Aura has a limit.
Its not a wide range it’s literally less then a inch from where you say his aura is 28000 C
Heating up large amounts of any material is going to require higher amounts of heat to accomplish, especially all in one go. Wrong again.
Surface Area/=/volume. if you put two things with the same volume but different surface areas and Heat them up the one with the larger surface area will heat up faster
You definitely did, you didn't even get a single agreement last time using this argument. Lol nice try.
Yeah arguing with One Piece fans. I wonder which side they will support.
Vaporizing steel is 28,000, nothing you say is going to change that.
No once something boils it is starting to be vaporized
Citation? The vaporization of rock is already established, stop using these bad strawman fallacies.
Thats how hot you would need to be to instantly vaporize rock. It’s using the same logic as your instantly vaping steel
Two completely different material with two different melting, boiling and vaporization points.
Yeah I accounted for that by making it lower
Oh great the "no u" argument. Classic Ultimate5105 tier arguments.
Better then the argument which is just saying no.

Why would I need to make a CRT when Clover didn't make one to use it for his calc? It makes no sense.
Luffy has had a drastic jump in strength literally in every single arc of One Piece save for FMI and Punk Hazard
... by training over periods of time, and what does this have anything to do with Kaido..?

... by training over periods of time
In Syrup Village he upped from 2 perception blitzes against Kuro in the same fight.
In Arlong Park he went from Arlong noselling his hits to Arlong getting put unconscious with a kick in the same fight.
In Skypiea he fought a dude who Enel shattered his skate (which took a hit from Luffy) and Enel being drastically faster than him, then upped to blitzing and one shotting Enel with his Haki activated.
In Water 7 to Enies Lobby he went from getting tossed by the weakest member to matching the strongest member with no training whatsoever.
In WCI he went from getting tossed by a field soldier to 1v1ing their strongest commander.
In Wano he went from getting pushed back by Ulti to 1v1ing Kaidou.

No training
and what does this have anything to do with Kaido..?
Kaidou matched his growth the entire fight

Also, a much, much weaker Garou can resist temperatures higher than 10,000 C° (which doesn't come a random wikipedia page with barely any sources, but from an actual statement).

The source and references on the page itself do not indicate where the information was taken from.

The statement is good for nothing.
Kaidou matched his growth the entire fight
There's no proof Kaido grew in any way.

And he has no such ability.

I believe that Garou's growth is inconsistent, or at least his performance against Platinum Sperm shouldn't be used as justification for how fast he evolves in every form. If he evolved that quickly all the time, he'd have defeated Sage Centipede in far less time than it actually took. So while he does evolve quickly, I feel like it also has to do with the kinds of opponents he fights, the ones who stimulate the most growth out of him. The reason he was able to tier jump so quickly against Saitama was because he was holding back against Garou and allowed him to keep fighting. Even against Darkshine, I think one of the reasons Garou was able to evolve and didn't just die is that Darkshine wasted time monologuing about heroism, which allowed Garou the chance to recover and enrage him further to evolve.

At the same time, I don't think that Kaido ever showed proof of reactive evolution during the battle. He showed amazing skill, and he could replicate techniques the same way that Luffy can replicate techniques by looking at them, but I don't think it was every explicitly stated that he was growing throughout the fight. I mean, it's possible that this Haki could grow, but I'm not sure if it's at the same level as people like Luffy, since he's the MC with a special devil fruit power so there might be exceptions. I mean, could Kaido have some sort of Awakening during this fight? Maybe, but I'm not sure what it would look like.

Honestly, I'm not sure who would win. I don't know how quickly Garou could evolve to overcome Kaido, and I don't know how effective his attacks would be against Kaido either, since Kaido's dealt with plenty of attacks that negate durability by targeting organs.

Also, a much, much weaker Garou can resist temperatures higher than 10,000 C° (which doesn't come a random wikipedia page with barely any sources, but from an actual statement).

The source and references on the page itself do not indicate where the information was taken from.

The statement is good for nothing.
Oh I can easily find a the source, that's nothing so don't get it twisted here.

Shit even without it Kaidou's heat would still be >>>> Garou's resistance.
Not what he's really saying, his Haki grew stronger and had amps to match Luffy each time he got stronger with his RE.
Haki does.

At the same time, I don't think that Kaido ever showed proof of reactive evolution during the battle. He showed amazing skill, and he could replicate techniques the same way that Luffy can replicate techniques by looking at them, but I don't think it was every explicitly stated that he was growing throughout the fight.
Reactive Power Level: Haki can become stronger in combat, especially against powerful foes[5].
Empowerment (It's empowered by the user's willpower and its strengthened by personal growth[1]. Haoshoku is awakened by people bringing out strong emotions[16], and Kaidou's Haoshoku Infusion was more potent when he had heightened emotions while being drunk[68])

Kaidou is fighting somebody stronger than him. He'll grow

Voting for the guy who went from hypersonic+ (narratively) to blitzing a FTL character in under a minute or two and city level to continent level in the same time frame.

Kaidou is fighting somebody stronger than him. He'll grow
Yea, that's fair. I think it's very possible that Kaido could grow throughout the battle, but I'm still not sure whether it would be greater than Garou's growth. On another note, could you give your input on the double match I posted with Kaido and Big Mom vs Garou and Metal Bat. Kinda weird why people just ignore it, and it's also kinda frustrating.

Yea, that's fair. I think it's very possible that Kaido could grow throughout the battle, but I'm still not sure whether it would be greater than Garou's growth. On another note, could you give your input on the double match I posted with Kaido and Big Mom vs Garou and Metal Bat. Kinda weird why people just ignore it, and it's also kinda frustrating.
Send link again

Who told you its very brief???

The dude flat our sensed an entire sentence in his introduction.
He sensed Luffy's entire plan of action of putting Brulee and Katakuri into a mirror before he even started the plan of action.
He sensed a barrage of attacks that would stretch out for a long period of time and dodged it (Kong Organ, Gatling Gun, Black Mamba)

"PIS" my ass
The literal story?
"A bit". "The near future".
Instances with talking and action can easily be stretched out into entire minutes when they only really take place in seconds, such as talking being free action, and the other examples being combat speed.

He's actually stated to be getting weaker.

The effectiveness doesn't even come close to Garou's, and Luffy was weaker than him for most of the fight.

Him getting drunk and having stronger Haki is not something I would call Reactive Evolution, it's just an ability he can use to amplify his Haki in the middle of a fight, only when drunk.

There is absolutely no way it is comparable to Garous growth. Show me people going from comparable to one shotting and blitzing in seconds.

Sorry, but I'm not seeing how he can compare at all here. Garou starts off with a 2x AP advantage that just grows larger the longer he fights.

Even if Kaidou manages to severely harm him he'll just transform and become way stronger and faster than he was before. I don't see how Kaidou can kill him if this is the case.

The Sage Centipede fight is still an insane example of how he can go for barely doing damage to someone to cutting them in half with a single strike incredibly quickly.

He got weaker in the sense that he can't hold up his flame clouds since he's been holding them for like an hour and his stamina has dropped

Don't skip context
The effectiveness doesn't even come close to Garou's, and Luffy was weaker than him for most of the fight.
Luffy was equal to him for like 70% of the fight.
Him getting drunk and having stronger Haki is not something I would call Reactive Evolution, it's just an ability he can use to amplify his Haki in the middle of a fight, only when drunk.
His regular buso and hao growing over time is RPL, which is accepted and shown in multiple situations

There is absolutely no way it is comparable to Garous growth. Show me people going from comparable to one shotting and blitzing in seconds.
Luffy and Enel
Sorry, but I'm not seeing how he can compare at all here. Garou starts off with a 2x AP advantage that just grows larger the longer he fights.

Even if Kaidou manages to severely harm him he'll just transform and become way stronger and faster than he was before. I don't see how Kaidou can kill him if this is the case.
Zoan and Hybrid and Drunk Hybrid and Stronger Drunk Hybrid and Flame Dragon say hello
The Sage Centipede fight is still an insane example of how he can go for barely doing damage to someone to cutting them in half with a single strike incredibly quickly.
Kaidou flat out killed the dude who was taking hits from him in their base form

I also assume that Kaido starts in his base form here, and use Dragon form, then Hybrid and Drunk Modes later on.

Plenty of time for Garou to overwhelm him, and become too strong and fast to catch up.

I also assume that Kaido starts in his base form here, and use Dragon form, then Hybrid and Drunk Modes later on.

Plenty of time for Garou to overwhelm him, and become too strong and fast to catch up.
You know he can just... randomly transform straight to Hybrid right?

Luffy and Enel

Zoan and Hybrid and Drunk Hybrid and Stronger Drunk Hybrid and Flame Dragon say hello

Kaidou flat out killed the dude who was taking hits from him in their base form
Show scans of the Luffy and Enel stuff.

Dude Garou has his own transformations and if Kaidou pushes him enough to go full monster it's game over.

You know he can just... randomly transform straight to Hybrid right?
SBA assumes Kaido is in character. His battles with the Worst Generation and Oden shows he doesn't use Hybrid at the start of the fight (he didn't even use Hybrid against Oden actually).

Another thing I forgot to mention is Garou's ability to learn Kaido's techniques and discover his weak points.

SBA assumes Kaido is in character. His battles with the Worst Generation and Oden shows he doesn't use Hybrid at the start of the fight.
1v1 he used it right from the start against Yamato.
Another thing I forgot to mention is Garou's ability to learn Kaido's techniques and discover his weak points.
Garou can't learn ant techniques from Kaidou, he ain't copying Haki or Devil Fruit abilities.

The only reason Garou was able to move up to 5-C was because Saitama let him: he held back enough for Garou to evolve and perfect his techniques, and he was strong enough to allow Garou to advance up to that point. Again, Garou needed strong opponents to help him reach a next level. Garou was unconscious during his fight with Bang and Bomb, and he needed to wake up to unleash another burst of power and snap him back to his senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back